Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k (43515 Views)

My Sister Made 5million Naira From Human Hair Business In 2017 / Become Ur Own Boss And Earn Up To 100-200k Monthly / Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hello lovelies... I am sure many of you have been thinking of ways to make extra cash in this economic recession.
Well, I have good news for you today...
Do you know 7 out of 10 ladies you encounter daily are rocking good human hair weaves.. Yea, the era of darling yaki is far gone for even students who have no income.Nobody wants to look like an mgbeke anymore..lol.Therefore,there is a very big market for human hair weaves.It's even better when what you sell is high grade at an affordable price. Believe me, you would thank me after 2 weeks!
Say no to idleness and being a dependent , you can start your own hair business today! My wholesale packages are put together to help ladies out there make their own money . It's therefore unbeatable! No matter what you do for a living,hair business is one that would give you time for other things.. You can be a student, in salaried employment, a stay at home wife/mum and it won't interfere with your life so much.I am a busy practicing lawyer, yet i run this hair empire on the side.
We all know 1$=N500 naira, so aliexpress cannot give u a deal as good as what i am offering. The wholesale deal is extremely affordable considering the quality of hairs we stock.. From grades 7A-10A all sourced from different origins. All Queenzhair hairs are single drawn, 300g which is more than enough for a full fix. Our hairs are guaranteed to last 1-5 years(subject to your care routine and maintenance). Moreso, they can all be washed, dyed, straightened or curled.
All the hairs seen below are what you get for 100k/200k depending on your budget. You don't need to have millions to start this business.
Our 100k wholesale deal gives you 5 high grade hairs while our 200k deal gives you 9 hairs.
For more enquiries whatsapp me on 09050968121
Check our instagram page- @queenzhairandwigs
Bbm:D6260A59

4 Likes

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Our new stock just arrived and we are switching up our wholesale deals.. Though exchange rate continues to discourage us from doing this, we are determined to offer every woman an opportunity to be financially independent. Our wholesale deals are ridiculously affordable to help ladies out there start their own hair business.If you doubt the affordability, visit aliexpress and check out hairs, then convert from dollars to Naira. You would rush back here and say thank you!!Our previous packages are sold out and we are unveiling new wholesale deals with rare high grade hairs from different origins. Don't miss this opportunity to make money!

1 Like

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
This is an amazing opportunity to say bye bye to poverty!! Be your own boss today by starting your hair business. Its working for me!

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 2:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Firstly i want to say a big thank you to the amazing ladies here... Your patronage and loyalty has been overwhelming!! To say thank you properly.. I am offering just one lucky lady here an opportunity to start her own hair business!!!Those that know the value wouldn't waste time to snap it up.I am practically dashing the hairs out as this is almost factory price.
Feel free to compare prices with other hair dealers, i am sure you would rush here and appreciate this amazing deal... Remember, it's open to only one lucky lady here.. Offer ends by April 12th!

1 Like

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2017
The smart ones are already rushing the new wholesale deals! Don't say there is no job, you have an option now. The beauty of hair business is that you don't need a shop for it.. It's a business that can be done from your house at no extra cost!! Be your own boss today and smile to the bank!
The 100k package gives you 5 hairs while our 200k gives you 9 hairs to start your own hair business with. If you are interested, order fast because it won't stay available for too long.

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by dingbang(m): 12:06am On May 25, 2017
Can a guy venture into this business?

1 Like

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 6:22am On May 25, 2017
dingbang:
Can a guy venture into this business?
Why not? A guy can do venture into it and do very well.
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by dingbang(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2017
queenfav:
Why not? A guy can do venture into it and do very well.
nice one... That means I will need to know one or two about hairs and be able to identify names of hairs before venturing into the business
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 6:58am On May 25, 2017
dingbang:
nice one... That means I will need to know one or two about hairs and be able to identify names of hairs before venturing into the business
Yes, if you are serious i can put you through.
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by dingbang(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2017
queenfav:
Yes, if you are serious i can put you through.
alright. When I am ready I will notify you.. Thanks
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2017
We present to you a very sweet wholesale deal!! We have worked on our prices tirelessly to make sure they Favour you all especially those who are reselling.. It is my prayer that every woman starts a business and here,I'm giving you the opportunity to start , you can start small or start big , we gat you covered. Plz note again , that it is important to start with a quality that will not discourage ur customers from coming back!
So we have carefully cross checked the quality of hairs we are giving for this promo .. And also , you have at least ast 3 years guarantee on all single drawn hairs and minimum of 5 years for all double drawn hairs!Therefore, worry not my darlings. It's time to challenge urself and start up a business , watch it grow into a big company, don't let anyone discourage you. Hair sells in Nigeria, it's a necessity for women who love weaves. Buy any of our packages or single deals and start. This is for everyone , whether you have a 9- 5 job or not. if you do, then buy and sell to ur colleagues in the office and make some extra cash. You can be your own boss even while still working for someone.. Plz do your calculations well and see the amazing offer this promo comes with!
This promo is my little way of again saying thank you to all of you who has supported me by way or patronage and referrals.
Plz kindly use the whatsapp number 09050968121 to place orders
N/b - don't let anyone deceive you with repackaged packet synthetic hairs that looks like human hairs. We source for hairs from China, Vietnam and India, still we sell the best quality and lowest prices in Nigeria.
Don't fall victim to anyone , if you see these hairs anywhere , lower than this , my people Run ! Run! Run. Not everyone knows wat good hair is, they just say it is to lure you. You know a hair is good after fixing it three times and it's still on fleek! If e no be panadol, e no go fit be like panadol o.. Be smart, cheap sometimes is more expensive in the long run since you may end up wasting your money on a cheaper and lower quality hair you will carry for less than a week, before it turns to sponge! We are available and taking wholesale orders, chat us up on 09050968121.

1 Share

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Don't miss out on this opportunity to be your own boss!
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by chuckirito: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello @queenfav. I and my friend are starting up this biz by January 2018. For now we are still doing some research about this hair biz. Please I'd like to know every I need to be successful in this business. Whatsapp or Email me at 08038625883, chuckirito@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
chuckirito:
Hello @queenfav. I and my friend are starting up this biz by January 2018. For now we are still doing some research about this hair biz. Please I'd like to know every I need to be successful in this business. Whatsapp or Email me at 08038625883, chuckirito@gmail.com. Thanks.
You are on the right path by doing your research about the business. I will contact you tomorrow. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by northvietnam(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
How can one venture into this biz as a wholesaler

And how much involved
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 3:47am On Nov 20, 2017
northvietnam:
How can one venture into this biz as a wholesaler

And how much involved
Good morning.. You join my wholesale team with 100, 000 naira and above. We put together a package of high grade hairs that sells fast based on your budget or the hairs you want. For instance, the 100k package has 5 hairs and you are guaranteed to make 25000 naira total profit on all if you sell at our price. Lastly, hair sells because it is no more a luxury item, women purchase human hair weaves as a necessity, so there is nothing to fear about not making sales. The market for it is unlimited!You can contact us on WhatsApp on 09050968121 or Instagram @queenzhairandwigs to order.
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
You can't get a wholesale deal this profitable�!!!Why? We are literally dashing you these hairs for N120, 000 being a clearance wholesale deal�! You can see this as Ember sales for wholesalers��..
We are giving you 8 different sets of grade 8a 100% exotic Human hairs, with 2 years guarantee of no shedding or tangling for just N120,000��..
This wholesale deal is to empower a lucky lady who wants to start hair business, with quite affordable hairs with top notch quality�.
In this package, you get the following 8 hairs(all are 300g each)-
◼️ 16 inches Russian Candy Curl
◼️12 inches Asian ombre straight
◼️12" Asian Ombre body wave
◼️16" Malaysian spiral curls
◼️10" Russian ombre twist curls
◼️12" Russian plain twist curls
◼️16" European Wine ombre curls
◼️14" Malayaian tip curl
To order, send a dm or whatsapp us on 09050968121.

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by egojeny1(f): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice hairs . I want to venture into this biz but i'll like to do some trainings concerning it. Where is ur location pls?
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by deejaydeji: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
hi, I like to do this business, @queen I need you to put me through
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
egojeny1:
Nice hairs . I want to venture into this biz but i'll like to do some trainings concerning it. Where is ur location pls?
We are located at Shop 66 POWA Plaza beside Mini okoro Police post old Aba road Rumougba Port Harcourt. We do train you after you have joined our wholesale team!
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
deejaydeji:
hi, I like to do this business, @queen I need you to put me through
Sure... I can.
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
A great man once said "if you take all the money in the world and distribute them equally among people.
after a while all the money will go back to their original owners". Why?

The poor are
mainly consumers and the rich are mainly investors.

Show me a POOR man and I'll show you a man who

P - Passes
O - Over
O - Opportunities
R - Repeatedly.

A man who sees challenges in every opportunity instead of seeing opportunity in every challenge.

Being a MAN is not a title, it's a responsibility. It means you have to answer financially in the
M - Morning
A - Afternoon and
N - Night.

You must take great risks to receive greater rewards.

You must plan and strategize, you must value profit not wages, you must be focused and you must be determined if you want good success.

Last but not least, You must involve God.

*"The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"*

POOR: *meaning* "Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly"

*See the reasons below:*

1)Give them for free, they will think it is a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they will say you can't earn much.

3)Tell them to come in BIG, they will say "I don't have any money".

4)Tell them to try new things, they will say "no experience; has it been proven to work? Who has gained from it before?".

5)Tell them it's a traditional business, they'll say "it's too HARD to do".

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they will say "I don't do network marketing and how many years has this business model been existing?".

7)Tell them to run a shop, they will say "I will be tied down, I'll have no freedom".

coolTell them to follow a 1-year business plan, they will say "it's too long. Please, I can't wait for so long".

9)Ask them what can they do? They will say "I can do ANYTHING".

10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions. Even the Holy Book acknowledges the fact that blind people don't lead blind people.

11) They think more than a University Professor and do less than a blind man.

Penny wise, Pound foolish.

One major challenge POOR people have is "LACK OF ACTION!"

They enjoy their comfort zone, dwelling and swimming in their "own type of knowledge".

Anything beyond their reason "can't work, and therefore it is fraudulent"

Remember: It's RISKY to take a RISK, but it's even RISKIER not to take any risk at all.

*BE POSITIVE*
*BE SMART*
*BE PRO-ACTIVE*

*Learn to try out new things*

*The world is not ruled only by prayer warriors but by mental warriors.*

Thinking is the highest paying job in every field.

Make time to think CREATIVELY & POSITIVELY...
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by deejaydeji: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2018
queenfav:
Sure... I can.
kindly DM me on WhatsApp 08131580721@
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by egojeny1(f): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
queenfav:
We are located at Shop 66 POWA Plaza beside Mini okoro Police post old Aba road Rumougba Port Harcourt. We do train you after you have joined our wholesale team!
Ok. I'm in lagos
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
egojeny1:

Ok. I'm in lagos
We deliver worldwide Madam. Our return policy allows for full refund if you recieve a hair that's not as described or a lower quality than what was stated by us.
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by Misblah(f): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2018
egojeny1:

Ok. I'm in lagos
Hi Queen, I love this biz but one thing that scares me off is getting customers. I don't know anyone! how do I get people who would buy? how do I get a customer base?
please help
Or should I come to your office for a one on one discourse?
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Misblah:
Hi Queen, I love this biz but one thing that scares me off is getting customers. I don't know anyone! how do I get people who would buy? how do I get a customer base?
please help
Or should I come to your office for a one on one discourse?
That sounds great.You can stop by our showroom. We open Monday-Saturday, 9am to 5pm.
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by Aleora(f): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hi queen , do you have 100k package and how do I get it , I don't stay in port
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2018
Aleora:
Hi queen , do you have 100k package and how do I get it , I don't stay in port
Hello ma, sorry for the late reply. We do have a package for 100k and we deliver worldwide with DHL Express doorstep delivery service. Pls chat us on WhatsApp on 09050968121 to discuss further. Thanks..
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) / FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK / Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.