Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" (56922 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by lalasticlala(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
I got this mail today from one Odegwu who claims this is the "real" version of what transpired between the IBB University lecturer whose nude pictures went viral over accusation of sexual victimization. Read the unedited story as sent in and draw your own conclusions. Also share below what you think about this new version of the story which is different from the old version.

The TRUTH OF THE MATTER BETWEEN IG YUSUF and GRACE 400LEVEL STUDENT OF ENGLISH DEPT IBBU LAPAI

IBB University Lapai Niger State......TRUTH OF THE MATTER BETWEEN IG YUSUF and GRACE 400LEVEL STUDENT OF ENGLISH DEPT IBBU LAPAI.g

On the 20-02-2017 Dr. Abayya who came on sabbatical from ABU Zaria who happen to be IG Yusuf's Ph.D major supervisor conducted a test for 400level students of Engliah dept which he splited d class into two and told IG Yusuf to supervise one of the classes.

Grace and one student known as pastor samuel was cut teaching and his script was tear off as directed by Dr. Abayya . Grace later want to IG's office dat she want to see him but he declined that he is busy probably she shuld check back later or tomorrow and she left. On Tuesday she called him on phone dat it is an important issue she wants to tell him and he said ok.

Later Grace called back again and he told her he is busy in d office IG has been elevated from deptal examine officer to faculty examines officer and to him that he is trying to explained somethings to new deptal examines officer and they were their upto 10:30pm and as he was about to closed to go home Grace still called and he told her it was late so she shuld meet him in d office d next day but she still insisted d issues is very important so since will be going home she will come and wait for him at LOCUS JUNCTION close to INEC office in lapai bye pass that link to Agaie road.

On approaching there he sighted her standing and immediately he stop Grace and other four guys entered d car with sophiscated wepons asked him to keep driving down to Grace's house. on reaching d house, they took him to a room and told him GOD DON CATCH U TODAY in pegin english.

Asked him to pull of shirt and remean wit boxer gave him moper to moop d room and him water Mellon to take but refused which use knief to part of his hand to know that they are not playing. From that moment he followed any instruction giving to him. There gang leader know as AKA Liyas hold him and pull his boxer down and took picture with him and d Grace was recording d vedio.

There after Grace told him that pastor Samuel's script dat he tears he will pay it. They wrote something on paper and asked him to read it and it was recorded and video. He was made to wrote an undertaking as follows: Grace must graduate this year along with her two female and two male friends and he must write her project.

Items collected from him include: D money in his pocket, ATM cards, 2 of his phones. They kept him hostage till 5a.m of Wednesday been 22-02-2017 blf he was released to go. However, he was warned never to involve police and if he does his life is in danger.

He however informed his DEAN and told him to be patient since is all about life threatening dat he Dean will look for Grace for fact findings. Two hours later three me member of the gang followed him to his office again at University to re-warned and remind him of the undertaking he wrote.

God bear me withness this is notten but d truth. Ya-Allah save us in d hands of evils.

Meanwhile, if you missed the earlier accusation, check out these threads https://www.nairaland.com/3647485/i.g-yusuf-ibb-university-lecturers

https://www.nairaland.com/3648806/ishaq-yusuf-ibb-university-lecturer

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by saaedlee: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Go n buy toothpaste and brush your teeth.

Then come back n write what we can understand!

Oga Lalasticlala, I no no say na you ooo

272 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by auntysimbiat(f): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
hmmmm... gbagaun full the mail...

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by ITbomb(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
The Internet never forgets

What goes up does not come down, the damage has already been done

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by dubylhover(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
first of all,i guess its also a student of english dept who wrote this incoherent bullshiit,no wonder the man always fails them.

back to the topic,e get as e sound.so he was held hostage from d junction abii.i suspected that the first part of this drama had some hiccups like when they said the boys were hiding in d toilet for d man to UnCloth.who is a kid?anyways we still havent heard the real uncut story

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Timbi: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
ODEGWU!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nogodye(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Imagine! Those evil students must dearly pay for it...Imagine what the lecturer is physcologically going through now for his name/pictures that negatively went viral...God dey

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by emamos: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
O ye Olorun.

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Flatties: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dead on Arrival.
I can't believe this piece was written by someone in the university community shocked

This is a lame attempt to clear an already tarnished image.

I'd rather believe the other version. Sounds more realistic.

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rest in peace,dear ENGLISH. You will be greatly missed.

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Oblitz(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
chai!

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by MrGreenMavro: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
angry angry

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Davash222(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ok

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Flexherbal(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Was the narrator present when all that was happening?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by veekid(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2017

no be small thing o
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by leksmedia: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmmm this is a tough one . if this is true then the girl just got herself into some big mess.

Though its hard to believe most things you read online these days but here are some questions
1. From the picture that was releases , he doesn't look like he was beaten, trust me Nigerians would have beaten him black and blue students for that matter
2. Why let him go if he really did it , handing him over to the police would have been the best way to teach him a lesson
3. How come people in the hood where not involved , its only the so called boyfriend and the girl that was involved in the whole incident.
4. When I saw the picture the first day the first thing that came to my mind is why is he not looking ashamed or guilty , he doesn't look sober , all I saw was a man that was just looking straight at the camera.
5. Why has the police not been involved either by the school or the victim or the man

I'm not saying he did or didn't do but sometimes its just hard to believe anything you read online . please I would like people to see this with an open mind why ?? So that justice can take its full course.

Anyways I'm just a web designer lol not an investigative journalist visit www.leksmediaconcept.com for your website design or call 08173091370

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by soberdrunk(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
If you read this piece without stopping, you are a 'real man/woman"!!! angry

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Twizzy30(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Who wrote that shitt up there. Op are u sure u aint the one. Btw Nigerian guy living in Sweden smartly married a Swedish lady, so as to be legally certified with resident permit, but the lady was not aware of this. He lied to the lady that he is from Kenya because of the bad reputation of Nigerians in that part of Sweden. After their wedding, the lady returned home one day and informed the guy that she met her friend, a Swedish lady also married to a Kenyan and will like them to have a dinner together. The Naija guy was disturbed and kept thinking how he will get out of this dark spot. He postponed and postponed the proposed dinner until he got tired of postponing. Finally the D-DAY came, they all sat down in a restaurant. Our Naija guy was quiet and was sweating profusely in spite of the cold atmosphere of Sweden (-8C). The ladies asked their husbands to communicate in their local dialect since they are both from same country(Kenya). The Naija guy being a man of great savvy decided he will just speak Igbo, if the other guy didn't understand, he will claim that he is from another tribe and region in Kenya. Then he started, "Nwanne a wum nwafo owerri, owerre nchi ise, I wu kwanu onye olee, daa? The other Kenyan looked up and replied "Ah Nwanne, ekele diri chineke, onyena asuru ndigbo uzo ha. E chekwe m na enwela m nsogbu taa. Abu m nwafo AHIAZU Mbaise . Nwanne birikwe o! They shook hands and embraced each other to the admiration of the ladies. Igbo's no dey carry last. Igbo kwenu! Don't laugh alone, share.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by OkoYibo: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Moderator, please add 'Graphic English' to the title of this thread.

The grammar can cure epilepsy.

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by jeeqaa7(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
The story get as e bi sha cheesy

1-1
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by delishpot: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Story story.

6 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by 222Martins(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Damage control.............Too late!!!!

6 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by AlexCk: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Could still be a lie,

As a lecturer, anything "academical" should be done in the school, infact any meetings between ur students and u, should be done in the school premises.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
All I can say as the son of former lecturers...

A lecturer does not meet with students in private....even if the student asks him to meet for "important business''

It is either you meet lecturer in his or her office today...during working hours...or you come tomorrow.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Expl0rers: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
i believe this

A man with such a reputation would not fall to this level of mopping the floor and cleaning the house, if a weapon was not involved.

I am a man, i know what i am saying.

I would only go nude and as worse as mopping a floor if someone pointed a gun at me.

Any other thing like mere words or threat and i wouldnt flinch.

For those who missed the first gist, YOU CAN READ IT HERE WITH THE VIDEO

10 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Like seriously a student of IBBUL wrote this crap?
If you believe this story, you would believe Buhari is hale and hearty.
For those who can read between the lines, this issue has taken a bemusing dimension. It's now a fight between Christians "Grace and Pastor " and Muslims.
If you have lived in the north, you would know that haven taken this dimension, this case would become history while "Grace and Pastor" become victimised.
No be this Niger state wey I dey?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
I hope this version isn't true...because the man's reputation is in tatters.

Would be sad if he's innocent, but this version is slightly more watery than the original.

And YES, the writer's command of English would never win him a Nobel for Literature. shocked

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Anderlis(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
They say I they stingy with fuvks but that one consign me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by aphixiano(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Smart lecturer, he sharply write out an innocent story as if we be mumu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Valfrankie(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
CAVEAT! GRAPHIC ENGLISH AHEAD, READ WITH CAUTION!

I had a migraine blast trying to comprehend this bullshit, supposedly written by a University undergraduate. This is another reason why the school should be investigated, to find out what the students are being taught.

33 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa / Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.