Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" (56926 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Pylony(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
The Narrator want us to believe his part of the story is more realistic. The question here is that, was he the Narrator present when the incident occure or he was paid by the Lecturer to try paint him white after the did has being done?
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by citee(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Aswear a no fit call this op to come defend me for court case. His bad english can surely make someone lose an otherwise walkover case. Am having stomach upset just from reading this gbagaun infested write up!

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by KevweNolly(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
lol so savage
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by timota(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
mr writter is the girl the lecturers Hod,that she is ordering him to meet her by10pm.if u are learning how to lie go and meet lie mohamned for some lecture

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by legalpanic: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Not convincing enough. Dead attempt. I believe the former version of this story.

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by MadCow1: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
See wetin University Student write. grin

And the persin sef fit even dey English Language department. grin

Load have mercy on the future of this nation.

3 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by iamkingzlee(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
9jakohai:
All I can say as the son of former lecturers...

A lecturer does not meet with students in private....even if the student asks him to meet for "important business''

It is either you meet lecturer in his or her office today...during working hours...or you come tomorrow.
Story!

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nogodye:
Imagine! Those evil students must dearly pay for it...Imagine what the lecturer is physcologically going through now for his name/pictures that negatively went viral...God dey
What if this was a lie, and the first story was the truth, as for me, I believe the student version of the story.
U actually believe this cooked up story.

3 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by kolaish(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Op, this your story looks fake in his entirety. we need a neutral person from the same school to come out with a true position.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Ejehjoe(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
This story appears more correct than the initial one. What should he be doing with mopstick if not forced to do so??
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by dynb: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lobatan.....

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by tommysparks: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
The English don scatter my dada. If a university student studying English can write this incomprehensible jargon, then I see the reason why the man needs to nack their akpako before passing them
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Kdiva(f): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
very depressing write up. English has suffered.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by athorello(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Some lectures are pathetic. This happened in a polytechnic. I'm going to make this sharp.
After his examination a lecturer took some of the scripts he was marking and his laptop and drove to see his student mistress. While there he received an urgent call and hurried off leaving everything behind. The babe's boyfriend came and met his girl in disarray (Remember the day firewoods refuse to cook the beans). An argument ensured, the guy was enraged grabbed the laptop and scripts and took them to the police station. DPO called rector immediately and he drove down ASAP to ascertain the situation.
After a while rector called Dean and informed him. I lecturer was summoned and asked to present his results which he boldly did. Long story short, everything was revealed to him with compelling proofs but Mr. Lecturer still went about telling peeps he was robbed. Finally sacked.
Most of those people are so pathetic. Oh! You haven't heard of the ones who ask female students to book hotel rooms and wait for them. Konji is real bastard my people. God help his solution.

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by sammhi(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Igbos:
Dead on Arrival.
I can't believe this piece was written by someone in the university community shocked

This is a lame attempt to clear an already tarnished image.

I'd rather believe the other version. Sounds more realistic.
Why do you want to believe earlier version ?
When u first saw the pics online , my first instinct is this is a set up ! Why is the man mopping the floor ? Where is the lady and why is she not in the pic? She is not because she is the one taking the pic
Anyway , the case is very easy to investigate . Let police wade in .
There are call liga now . Those call logs will expose who was calling who ? That alone will show who is guilty . Let the police investigate.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by otitokoroleti: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
OkoYibo:
Moderator, please add 'Graphic English' to the title of this thread.
cc viking007
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by ajoo17(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
A case that is bad is bad and there is nothing anybody can do to make it good. I.G Yusuf is not a new lecturer in that school. What has his past relationship with student like. Did you remembered that you said the man caught the said student cheating and that same student that was caught cheating called that lecturer at odd hour and the lecturer attended to her call. Ha ba, this is a big lie. Mr Lecturer's advocate, 'ko jo' in yoruba language. Your story does not add up. Better look for another way to salvage this situation which to me is too late. The first story is correct as far as am concern. No amount of words can repair the damage. Oga it is too late!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin moderator abeg you fit help us add subtitles me ayam not understanding any of the language

Chai English has die.. Like the person killed English and used it for rituals

Oh boy if i know the person way write this Latin Portuguese for me na to advice amto go re enroll for JSCE

Am sure say na 1853 typewriter modern this guy use take type this poo no phone even taiwan brand go gree type this abomination

Vaseline crew out!

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Ahmiee(f): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
OkoYibo:

Moderator, please add 'Graphic English' to the title of this thread.
lmao my eye done red sef, fabricated story

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by skedman(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nogodye:
Imagine! Those evil students must dearly pay for it...Imagine what the lecturer is physcologically going through now for his name/pictures that negatively went viral...God dey
hello,how come you believe these stories so easily .if you see the lecturers body language you will know he actually did it

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by perfectcrown(f): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hian! My head aches from reading. Kai dis op is from d so called english department

Bia op,were u there when it all happened?? Abeg go siddon for corner and improve on your english. Haba gbagaun gbagaun

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Gkemz: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mehn.... The abokii writer murdered english with so many grammatical errors some of which gave it another meaning.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by AreaFada2: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Twizzy30:
Who wrote that shitt up there. Op are u sure u aint the one. Btw Nigerian guy living in Sweden smartly married a Swedish lady, so as to be legally certified with resident permit, but the lady was not aware of this. He lied to the lady that he is from Kenya because of the bad reputation of Nigerians in that part of Sweden. After their wedding, the lady returned home one day and informed the guy that she met her friend, a Swedish lady also married to a Kenyan and will like them to have a dinner together. The Naija guy was disturbed and kept thinking how he will get out of this dark spot. He postponed and postponed the proposed dinner until he got tired of postponing. Finally the D-DAY came, they all sat down in a restaurant. Our Naija guy was quiet and was sweating profusely in spite of the cold atmosphere of Sweden (-8C). The ladies asked their husbands to communicate in their local dialect since they are both from same country(Kenya). The Naija guy being a man of great savvy decided he will just speak Igbo, if the other guy didn't understand, he will claim that he is from another tribe and region in Kenya. Then he started, "Nwanne a wum nwafo owerri, owerre nchi ise, I wu kwanu onye olee, daa? The other Kenyan looked up and replied "Ah Nwanne, ekele diri chineke, onyena asuru ndigbo uzo ha. E chekwe m na enwela m nsogbu taa. Abu m nwafo AHIAZU Mbaise . Nwanne birikwe o! They shook hands and embraced each other to the admiration of the ladies. Igbo's no dey carry last. Igbo kwenu! Don't laugh alone, share.

grin cheesy
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
I think I will be needing Google translator for this one, I'm coming...
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Super story!

iamkingzlee:
Story!

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by swaz(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Come how much did the lecturer bribed you to come out trying to defend him coming out to the people these cock and bull story ?, Am not surprised when I heard he is from ABU ZARIA, I know what my wife went through from the hands of ABU LECTURERS during her project that it was only GOD'S INTERVENTION after prayer and fasting she almost forfitted the school because it almost got to the VC of ABU ZARIA. The lecturers wanted to sleep with her.
So guy forget it GOD don catch am....

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by ALPHAGUY: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
This guys English is out for a kill.

lalasticlala:
I got this mail today from one Odegwu who claims this is the "real" version of what transpired between the IBB University lecturer whose nude pictures went viral over accusation of sexual victimization. Read the unedited story as sent in and draw your own conclusions. Also share below what you think about this new version of the story which is different from the old version.

The TRUTH OF THE MATTER BETWEEN IG YUSUF and GRACE 400LEVEL STUDENT OF ENGLISH DEPT IBBU LAPAI

IBB University Lapai Niger State......TRUTH OF THE MATTER BETWEEN IG YUSUF and GRACE 400LEVEL STUDENT OF ENGLISH DEPT IBBU LAPAI.g

On the 20-02-2017 Dr. Abayya who came on sabbatical from ABU Zaria who happen to be IG Yusuf's Ph.D major supervisor conducted a test for 400level students of Engliah dept which he splited d class into two and told IG Yusuf to supervise one of the classes.

Grace and one student known as pastor samuel was cut teaching and his script was tear off as directed by Dr. Abayya . Grace later want to IG's office dat she want to see him but he declined that he is busy probably she shuld check back later or tomorrow and she left. On Tuesday she called him on phone dat it is an important issue she wants to tell him and he said ok.

Later Grace called back again and he told her he is busy in d office IG has been elevated from deptal examine officer to faculty examines officer and to him that he is trying to explained somethings to new deptal examines officer and they were their upto 10:30pm and as he was about to closed to go home Grace still called and he told her it was late so she shuld meet him in d office d next day but she still insisted d issues is very important so since will be going home she will come and wait for him at LOCUS JUNCTION close to INEC office in lapai bye pass that link to Agaie road.

On approaching there he sighted her standing and immediately he stop Grace and other four guys entered d car with sophiscated wepons asked him to keep driving down to Grace's house. on reaching d house, they took him to a room and told him GOD DON CATCH U TODAY in pegin english.

Asked him to pull of shirt and remean wit boxer gave him moper to moop d room and him water Mellon to take but refused which use knief to part of his hand to know that they are not playing. From that moment he followed any instruction giving to him. There gang leader know as AKA Liyas hold him and pull his boxer down and took picture with him and d Grace was recording d vedio.

There after Grace told him that pastor Samuel's script dat he tears he will pay it. They wrote something on paper and asked him to read it and it was recorded and video. He was made to wrote an undertaking as follows: Grace must graduate this year along with her two female and two male friends and he must write her project.

Items collected from him include: D money in his pocket, ATM cards, 2 of his phones. They kept him hostage till 5a.m of Wednesday been 22-02-2017 blf he was released to go. However, he was warned never to involve police and if he does his life is in danger.

He however informed his DEAN and told him to be patient since is all about life threatening dat he Dean will look for Grace for fact findings. Two hours later three me member of the gang followed him to his office again at University to re-warned and remind him of the undertaking he wrote.

God bear me withness this is notten but d truth. Ya-Allah save us in d hands of evils.

Meanwhile, if you missed the earlier accusation, check out these threads https://www.nairaland.com/3647485/i.g-yusuf-ibb-university-lecturers

https://www.nairaland.com/3648806/ishaq-yusuf-ibb-university-lecturer
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by greenermodels: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
MadCow1:
See wetin University Student write. grin

And the persin sef fit even dey English Language department. grin

Load have mercy on the future of this nation.
Nigeria have no positive future, there's no reason to believe so.I'm a former staff of the Niger state polytechnic and i can boldly tell you that the student that wrote this would likely get a federal job within one year of graduation because he belongs to the right tribe and religion.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by 3verblazing(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Valfrankie:
CAVEAT! GRAPHIC ENGLISH AHEAD, READ WITH CAUTION!

I had a migraine blast trying to comprehend this bullshit, supposedly written by a University undergraduate. This is another reason why the school should be investigated, to find out what the students are being taught.
dude's English deficiency is a foundation issue, didn't start in the university...wonder how he passed n got admitted...crazy Nigerian system...
ALPHAGUY:
This guys English is out for a kill.

Valfrankie:
CAVEAT! GRAPHIC ENGLISH AHEAD, READ WITH CAUTION!

I had a migraine blast trying to comprehend this bullshit, supposedly written by a University undergraduate. This is another reason why the school should be investigated, to find out what the students are being taught.
dude's English deficiency is a foundation issue, didn't start in the university...wonder how he passed n got admitted...crazy Nigerian system...

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by engrpheleeks(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
AlexCk:
Could still be a lie,

As a lecturer, anything "academical" should be done in the school, infact any meetings between ur students and u, should be done in the school premises.
Did you read the post?
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by nurusystem(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Am not sure ,this .an make attempt.that is how he was settup..we no lectural ,why wont him ,fight back.abeggy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa / Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.