Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" (56911 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by JaaizTech: 2:22am On Feb 28, 2017
This account sounds reasonable. Really, all they posted was the nude pictures of a subdued lecturer. Where was the location?? Was that the Lecturer's house, was that a Hotel??, was that the girls house?? etc. How did He get there. Was He trying to rape her in her house?? How did the boys that supposedly helped her, find their way into the room. They were definitely in control of the situation & environment, they had the luxury of stripping the man naked and taking pictures!. I expected that for someone caught right in the scene of a rape, He would have first been beaten black & blue b4 people would start thinking of taking pictures.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by fabre4: 5:38am On Feb 28, 2017
dubylhover:
first of all,i guess its also a student of english dept who wrote this incoherent bullshiit,no wonder the man always fails them.

back to the topic,e get as e sound.so he was held hostage from d junction abii.i suspected that the first part of this drama had some hiccups like when they said the boys were hiding in d toilet for d man to UnCloth.who is a kid?anyways we still havent heard the real uncut story

From what I've heard from incidents like this lecturers never follow them to their hostels. So I go with this version rather than the previous version cause it looks more like blackmail or rather character assassination
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by hucienda: 6:19am On Feb 28, 2017
Someone in a university wrote this??
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by riczy(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2017
C how Naija official language is been gruesomely murdered: English RIP
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by dubylhover(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2017
fabre4:

From what I've heard from incidents like this lecturers never follow them to their hostels. So I go with this version rather than the previous version cause it looks more like blackmail or rather character assassination
exacly ,wud b stupid of d man to go to her place or hotel

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by kirikwu: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2017
cryKai.....the guys grammer is something else. No epitome of meaning. I only started comprehending the gist after reading twice.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by princefaculty(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lies filled with grammatical errors. The writer of this cock and bull story should go back to school while the he-goat of a lecturer pays for his wrong doing. And if this bullshit is from the lecturer himself then I'll advise the law first of all try, jail and afterwards send him to school wink
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
lalasticlala:
I got this mail today from one Odegwu who claims this is the "real" version of what transpired between the IBB University lecturer whose nude pictures went viral over accusation of sexual victimization. Read the unedited story as sent in and draw your own conclusions. Also share below what you think about this new version of the story which is different from the old version.

God bear me withness this is notten but d truth. Ya-Allah save us in d hands of evils.[/i]

An igbo person saying Ya-Allah ?? Nna look at that tin very well. We don't say those words.

Person way cook the lies no sabi

Any lecturer who followed this story from page one and still siding its colleague (ishayya), is a big failure.
Equal or more of what Grace went through will befall all the females in your family for life. And they shall by no means ever be free. Devils
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by danbrowndmf(m): 1:22am On Mar 13, 2017
auntysimbiat:
hmmmm... gbagaun full the mail...
simbiat are you a Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) / List Of Public Libraries In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.