Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head (14509 Views)

I Slept With My Bf Best Fried / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by Headlesschicken(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin person.....
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by bigsmoke2(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
veinless:
Advice needed pls...
i do give him bj before sex, and i look forward to him giving me head too, but he wouldn't.

pls is it not healthy to give a girl head or he is just selfish
Women by virtue of their anatomy are very prone to infection . He can introduce micro organisms down there that can cause disease. It's not worth the pleasure your boyfriend is also at risk of mouth cancer if he goes down on you. Just manage his peenis and fingers.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by sleeknick: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
U be oracle? Why dem go give u head? angry

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by TrapHedges(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
He aint selfish
give him a good head as in becky

he will wanna return the favor
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
veinless:
Advice needed pls...
i do give him bj before sex, and i look forward to him giving me head too, but he wouldn't.

hes selfish, if you need good head, I'll give it to you without penetration... Just don't convulse when u're getting it... grin
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by sandraanakebe(f): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nwanne m nwoke, eziokwu ka ikwuru biko.

iamdurent:
trash! Make ur sister come online dey ask "how do i make my boyfriend (not even husband oo) give me head". Nonsense. oboi forget long talk. Na ashawo she be. If u hav a problem with it goan hug transformer. We are Nigerians, we have values here. You can goan join d "foreing" forum if u like where ladies are applauded for getting licked down there. O gbasara mu
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by lokeey: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
learn video editing in 4weekends,be self employed. (Adobe Premiere Pro+After Effects #14k) ....Mr.Gabriel 08133722555, lagos.
3 eleshi street obalende lagos, call me before Wednesday cause training is starting by friday 10.30am

NOTE: If you have doubt call the line for more info... You can come over to the office... We say 4weekends 14k cause not every one can afford 50k for 3months training... There is a cause outline you will be thought each one on them
Its not a get rich scheme its giving back to the society especially now that the economy is like this...get a skill and stop waiting for government to perform miracle for you I don't think they care.
------------------
WHO TO CONTACT IF YOU NEED A CHEAP VIDEO TO PROMOTE YOUR SOUND

Upcoming artist let's do a cheap video to promote your sound. You don't have to pay millions to shoot a video when you canm get the same quality for a cheaper amount be wise, be creative and stay hungry cause that is where genius comes from.
Why shoot a video for 1m when you can get it done with 500k
Why shoot for 600k when you can get it done for 150k.. Apart from the camera every other thing depends on the director creativity... Come to us let's create something out of little.
Call/text/whatsapp Baba Gab 08133722555.

NOTE: Call the line or send a text and we will send you a link to view some of the jobs we have done

We also do weekends tranings in
video editing/directing/ graphic design
3-6months training on web design/script writing/ audio productions/ cinematography/ and more

We also cover events
Birthday/marriage/behind the scenes/interviews/ and more...
For more info
Baba Gab 08133722555
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by nerdfrost(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
sleeknick:
U be oracle? Why dem go give u head? angry
cheesy grin ma nigga
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by nerdfrost(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
lokeey:
learn video editing in 4weekends,be self employed. (Adobe Premiere Pro+After Effects #14k) ....Mr.Gabriel 08133722555, lagos.
3 eleshi street obalende lagos, call me before Wednesday cause training is starting by friday 10.30am

NOTE: If you have doubt call the line for more info... You can come over to the office... We say 4weekends 14k cause not every one can afford 50k for 3months training... There is a cause outline you will be thought each one on them
Its not a get rich scheme its giving back to the society especially now that the economy is like this...get a skill and stop waiting for government to perform miracle for you I don't think they care.
------------------
WHO TO CONTACT IF YOU NEED A CHEAP VIDEO TO PROMOTE YOUR SOUND

Upcoming artist let's do a cheap video to promote your sound. You don't have to pay millions to shoot a video when you canm get the same quality for a cheaper amount be wise, be creative and stay hungry cause that is where genius comes from.
Why shoot a video for 1m when you can get it done with 500k
Why shoot for 600k when you can get it done for 150k.. Apart from the camera every other thing depends on the director creativity... Come to us let's create something out of little.
Call/text/whatsapp Baba Gab 08133722555.

NOTE: Call the line or send a text and we will send you a link to view some of the jobs we have done

We also do weekends tranings in
video editing/directing/ graphic design
3-6months training on web design/script writing/ audio productions/ cinematography/ and more

We also cover events
Birthday/marriage/behind the scenes/interviews/ and more...
For more info
Baba Gab 08133722555

Wetin dey worry this moarisa?? angry
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
veinless:
Advice needed pls...

na wetin u take start be this, isorai
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by sleeknick: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
nerdfrost:
cheesy grin ma nigga
grin grin
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by Barzinime(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ur 6ta myt b worse..she wasn't asking u specifically & she wz talking abt her bf not u...so u dont av d right to call her such
iamdurent:
trash! Make ur sister come online dey ask "how do i make my boyfriend (not even husband oo) give me head". Nonsense. oboi forget long talk. Na ashawo she be. If u hav a problem with it goan hug transformer. We are Nigerians, we have values here. You can goan join d "foreing" forum if u like where ladies are applauded for getting licked down there. O gbasara mu

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by Barzinime(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ur 6ta myt b worse..she wasn't asking u specifically & she wz talking abt her bf not u...so u dont av d right to call her such.
quote author=iamdurent post=54112704] trash! Make ur sister come online dey ask "how do i make my boyfriend (not even husband oo) give me head". Nonsense. oboi forget long talk. Na ashawo she be. If u hav a problem with it goan hug transformer. We are Nigerians, we have values here. You can goan join d "foreing" forum if u like where ladies are applauded for getting licked down there. O gbasara mu[/quote]
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
If he won't do it, you can either force him, trick him, blackmail him or manipulate him. And if he's not doing it, its either he don't love you or he's just using you for his pleasure.
Well I love being used by ladies lol!
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by sammyogboso(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
I was also scared of doin dat till de day I tasted it......am nw de boss can't sex witout suckiN
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by Crownadex(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
sammyogboso:
I was also scared of doin dat till de day I tasted it......am nw de boss can't sex witout suckiN
so u're telling us that it's good ?.... Anyway born again Christian can't do that
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by Crownadex(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Beside I don't really get what Op means by ( head )
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by sirusX(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
veinless:
i have tried that, he said he has never done it b4...nd he dont think he can. makes me miss my ex,
Na so e dey start....first, the thought of something lacking...then the contact with the past...and finally, I miss u sexathon cheesy grin

Truly, just try getting your bf comfortable about the idea...it would take a whole lot of talk to change his psyche
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by sammyogboso(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Crownadex:
so u're telling us that it's good ?.... Anyway born again Christian can't do that
Bros so wen ur married nd ur wife ask 4 it u'll tell her no cos ur born again
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
veinless:
Advice needed pls...

stop givin him blow-jobs then and see. He should get down on u first
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by gamaliel121(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
veinless:
Advice needed pls...

Does your ppussy smell

If it does then that's the reason why he doesn't eat your ppussy
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by chally02(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hmm

Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by hollamat(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
veinless:
Advice needed pls...

make sure u have alot of heads in d soup he will surely give u one unless is head boy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by AceDomino(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
veinless:
i have tried that, he said he has never done it b4...nd he dont think he can. makes me miss my ex,

"MAKES ME MISS MY EX"?
And why are you and your Ex not together anymore?
I'm seriously guess your present Boyfriend will surely be in the shadows of your Ex for long... By making the above statement.

Kai... Naija girls
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by adegeye38(m): 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
give to your life christ, that how
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by martinsfm(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
She should try shaving first

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by Zedicuz: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
you want to kill him abi?

like you are clean down there, let the innocent boy be.
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by Galacious1: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
vani86:

Naija and their judgemental attitude, go to foreign forums and see how they discuss.

Pls gimme a link to one foreign forum
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by DJSlimGaga(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
Try as much as possible to be neat and he will do it.
well sometimes its just that people are not in the mood to do it
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by vani86: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Crownadex:

having premarital sex is ok being a born again but pussy eating is the worst sin of all

smh

you all need to grow up
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by vani86: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Galacious1:

Pls gimme a link to one foreign forum

download

WHISPER
4CHAN
REDDIT
Re: How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head by uniqueogo(f): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
make sure you don't have any odor down there
if there's any go to lab find out what's wrong then take treatment
after that you will start smelling very nice down there that he would like to try it out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions / Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning / Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.