Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities - Art, Graphics & Video (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities (97938 Views)

My Portfolio Of 3D Branding and Product Designs / Urgently In Need Of 3d Motion Video Designer / My Collections Of 3d Pencil Artworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by kingcolearchive: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
If you need a professional to handle your projects, just visit www.hirefreehands.tech and get registered for free.
You will have access to professionals well equipped across web design, graphics design, app development,content writing and even animation making.
To post your job:
1. Visit www.hirefreehands.tech and fill in the required fields to get registered.
2. Click the "Hire a freehand" icon.
3. Choose your jobs category and fill the details appropriately. Then post the job

Note that, the price is slightly affected by the time of delivery proportionately. Meaning the sooner you want your job the less cheap it becomes.
|
Also, the platform operates an escrow such that payments are released to freelancers only after the clients are satisfied with the quality of the job done. This ensures for maximum client satisfaction, try it out! Its fast and cost effective.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Emmafe:
Still learning, can't wait to be like Op
Wow what is your PC spec?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Emmafe(m): 2:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Wow what is your PC spec?
Core i7, 16gb ram, 1tb hdd
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Emmafe:
Core i7, 16gb ram, 1tb hdd
No dedicated graphic card?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Emmafe(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

No dedicated graphic card?
yes
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Emmafe:
yes
Wow
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Tobilyn77: 2:38am On Sep 21, 2019
nijabazaar:
Still on the liquid thing. I am seriously trying to perfect the act of Liquid sims.

I've learnt how to use what is termed the initial state - This is a phrase used to describe standing water prior to an object splashing into it.

so i scaled down and decide to try it out on a tumbler instead of the "MUD scene with Truck".

And after several iterations, i got to this level. At a particle resolution of 60 and 2.5hrs of simulation, this is what i got.

For Realflow the ideal particle resolution is 600 and above which is equal to Madness on a normal day with Nepa interruptions.

For Houdini, it is 0.001 and you get a very smooth liquid fluid mesh, this gives you 7hrs to just simulate and another 3 to Mesh out the particles.

Fluid simulation is really capital and CPU intensive. Bear in mind that if you are using prepaid meters, dont ever do sims with it. the power costs is extensive. Even with gen. No wonder peeps dont often do it here.

Have you guys noticed a budgeoning of CGI talents in Nigeria. On Instagram, a whole lot of Nigerians CGI nerds are not smiling. Mehnnn.
hi nijabazaar. Nice work sir
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dance in the Dark Series.

We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep..

Dont mind the shaders here, they're not that great.The intent of this exercise is basically cloth sims on an animated character...

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by NoChill: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
nijabazaar:
Dance in the Dark Series.

We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep..

Dont mind the shaders here, they're not that great.The intent of this exercise is basically cloth sims on an animated character...

Mehn bro you too much. I've been trying to achieve photorealistic rendering in cycles and all my renders are looking more cartoonish.
Please what is the secret to achieving such.

I've tried using all the texture maps but highest it'll just look like video games.

What am I not doing right?

These are some of my renders

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
NoChill:

Mehn bro you too much. I've been trying to achieve photorealistic rendering in cycles and all my renders are looking more cartoonish.
Please what is the secret to achieving such.

I've tried using all the texture maps but highest it'll just look like video games.

What am I not doing right?

These are some of my renders

Ok.

I discovered that sometimes using environment textures for lighting can make ur work look bland.

Endeavour to add textures to your light sources. It enhances the quality of the light.
I will provide a link to cinematic lighting that helped me.

Also, the camera's focal length and sample of your light sources, matters.

Try to use The rule of Thirds while compositing your still life..
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
A small stylized boy WIP....

Imagine meeting a walking headless body on the sidewalk

Was just sifting via my old works and discovered this rat of mine. Another uncompleted work. Chai. How time flies...

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by introvertme: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2019
nijabazaar:
Its belated....

But i got to.

Its been a long while

You did this?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Still going.....

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by tobymichael(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
I need a 3D designer urgently
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2019
So over the holidays, I created a little crash simulation.

It's still a work in progress. I will have to resolve the broken pieces to a higher resolution.
Right now, I am trying to find a way to mangle the helicopter or break it into parts upon impart. But I am yet to find how to fracture imported alembics.

The animation and modeling was done in blender.

What was achieved?

I created constraints that held the house and only break in parts based on the density of the object that impacts on it.
Created different categories of Glue for all the components of the house.

Further milestones to cover:

Debris and dust
smoke upon impart

UV mapping of all the broken pieces....Lord help embarassed

Rendering and lighting.

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by chipsypop(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
You don go far brother, which software did you use for the simulation
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:10am On Nov 25, 2019
topology time...

fleshy eye rig time.

face topology is the weirdest and most time consuming part of character design. Particularly if you intend doing face rigging, you must get them loops around the eyes and mouth accurate.

I use russian Scanner Wrap 2.4 to achive this. Its a lot faster than manual retoplogy.

The next hard step is the fleshyeye rig. Face rigging in general is not easy . Getting your eyes to deform the eyelids as they move adds an additional level of realism to your facial animations. always endeavour to include a fleshy eye rig to your characters always

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Someone is gonna hurt himself.....

He is gonna douse himself with an incendiary and set himself alight! grin

I hope i can carry this project out....

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by chipsypop(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Good day bro. I just started character animation in blender but I'm having some issues with the cloth sim.
1. Do you clothe the character before animating it or is the clothing done after animating.
2. I always have issues with the collision object (body) and the cloth, the cloth penetrates the body and sticks there. I think the problem is with my collision and cloth settings so I would be glad if you could tell me the settings you use for your character cloth sims. I've searched on YouTube but I've not seen the solution.

You're doing a great job but you rarely update the thread.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
chipsypop:
Good day bro. I just started character animation in blender but I'm having some issues with the cloth sim.
1. Do you clothe the character before animating it or is the clothing done after animating.
2. I always have issues with the collision object (body) and the cloth, the cloth penetrates the body and sticks there. I think the problem is with my collision and cloth settings so I would be glad if you could tell me the settings you use for your character cloth sims. I've searched on YouTube but I've not seen the solution.

You're doing a great job but you rarely update the thread.

no. I dont Sim the cloth before animating or while animating. It is almost near impossible to do that unless you are using a super computer from Chinese Millitary.

what I do, is make a visual guide of the intended cloth, rig it with the xter and then start animating. Once i am get done with the animation, I begin the proper clothe sims. I would prefer to make my clothe sims within the software in which i animated. but most TDs often Animate in Blender then transfer as alembic to Maya ( so as to use the Qualoth Plugin) or Houdini ( so as to use Vellium.......Velium is super excellent)

I dont know why i find it hard to sim properly in Blender myself. I am only good with free form cloths in blender. I think its best to animate in Blender or Maya and export your scene ( as alembic not fbx) to Houdini. Try to learn how to use Vellium cloth in houdini. You wont regret it.

I tried to update as much as i can but i am often bugged down by "Client work". But this December is going to be super free for me. I intended to complete all my personal projects this year.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
He is about to douse himself

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by ModestGal(f): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2019
Freelancers Network is a group of freelancers working together to create the best of services of clients.
*Benefits as a member*
1. Network with other freelancers
2. Get quick jobs and easy payments
3. Give out jobs during stress filled periods
4. Get job done at ease
5. Avoid client disappointment with on time services.
To join, �����
Send freelancer to this number 090*74*6798*26
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Watching the Haunting of Hill House ......
I've always thought the Autopsy of Jane Doe as the hugest impact on me as a horror afficiando but .... the Haunting of Hill House offers one of the most terrifying, nail biting, hide behind the couch, don’t even breathe, I’m going to pass out from fear things I have ever watched. In-My-Life

This is making me terror vomit in joyful confusion undecided
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2019
Quick nightly Sculpt...

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2019
Nijabazaar
I sent you a PM
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by BRAINZBox(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
nijabazaar:
Quick nightly Sculpt...

You use a graphics tablet I believe ?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
BRAINZBox:

You use a graphics tablet I believe ?

I cant usea tablet.

i am a mouse person
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
2horsePOWER:
Nijabazaar
I sent you a PM

Can u resend it again, please?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by LucemFerre: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
You didn't include "the lighting could be better"
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Burn...

Simulating. Estimated time 3-4hrs

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
That's some work u put in there. Awesome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply)

How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Training and Certification On Graphics Courses / GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.