Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities - Art, Graphics & Video (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities (97935 Views)

My Portfolio Of 3D Branding and Product Designs / Urgently In Need Of 3d Motion Video Designer / My Collections Of 3d Pencil Artworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2020
nijabazaar:

Thank you. I am still begging for more jobs. I want to raise enough money to emigrate.

I would've love you to continue with 3D. Especially with Animation, you are a natural there. ... IGoing into 3D, my first love was animations, Lord knows I tried but it wasn't my calling at all. I became frustrated, i threw tantrums.

Then I thought that animation is the main crown of cgi, this had me down , till I listened to a mentor that dissected CGI industry for me. He told me that if i want international standards, dont aim to be a generalist. Stuck to what you can do well within the industry and recognition/jobs will come. This was how i picked up myself and dusted my computer.

I made a list. I discovered that i love anatomy, i love to recreate as close as possible to Nature and i love Natural phenomena too. I narrowed down to character modelling and simulations.

I don't do animations, because I am not good at it. If a job that requires it comes on, I hire or partner with an animator.

Reid you are splendid Animator. The Rat says it all.

U Neva cease to amaze me. well, for one thing, ur mentor was right about CGI and its different disciplines and standards. One can not truly know all, a 100%. There has to be a forte. But I think, and as u know, Nigeria is a unique place where an individual is expected to function like an office. And Dats wat gave birth to generalization.
I can't do wat u do either. At least not as gud as u, so yes, if we are talking standards, all hands have to be on deck.
As for 2D animation, there wasn't a way I was going to miss out on it since I already was into 3D. Its like knowing Photoshop and leaving out after effect. One would be cheating himself. Besides, wen I see all diz guys doing stuff with 2D Animation over here and making a killing of it, I feel cheated. Lol. I know I'm beta than a host of em. But they r making d money while I'm rendering 5000frames in a month. No detail, no finese, no principles but they r making money. Yup, I definitely feel cheated plus I know I can do better and lemme give them a run for their money. lemme make em work a little. Plus I have genuine stories and better ones to tell. Now, dat is my forte.
Animation for me is been able to survive anywhere on d globe. Working and been happy doing it.
As for u, I think should give migration second thoughts because, this place right here, is your market. Unless u r going over there for funds or contract, Africa is where they need animations. Imagine modelling a gorrilla and animating it in one of our Nollywood movies. You'll get a lot of attention. The only way to get dat kind of attention abroad, is for you to perform beyond extraordinary. not to talk of a tightly put together storyline. I guess what I'm trying to say is dat, u can also achieve dat which u aim for here, unless dis place don de tire u to stay. like e don de tire me too.
Reàlly nice Lion.

2 Likes

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:27am On May 03, 2020
reidkrugger:

U Neva cease to amaze me. well, for one thing, ur mentor was right about CGI and its different disciplines and standards. One can not truly know all, a 100%. There has to be a forte. But I think, and as u know, Nigeria is a unique place where an individual is expected to function like an office. And Dats wat gave birth to generalization.
I can't do wat u do either. At least not as gud as u, so yes, if we are talking standards, all hands have to be on deck.
As for 2D animation, there wasn't a way I was going to miss out on it since I already was into 3D. Its like knowing Photoshop and leaving out after effect. One would be cheating himself. Besides, wen I see all diz guys doing stuff with 2D Animation over here and making a killing of it, I feel cheated. Lol. I know I'm beta than a host of em. But they r making d money while I'm rendering 5000frames in a month. No detail, no finese, no principles but they r making money. Yup, I definitely feel cheated plus I know I can do better and lemme give them a run for their money. lemme make em work a little. Plus I have genuine stories and better ones to tell. Now, dat is my forte.
Animation for me is been able to survive anywhere on d globe. Working and been happy doing it.
As for u, I think should give migration second thoughts because, this place right here, is your market. Unless u r going over there for funds or contract, Africa is where they need animations. Imagine modelling a gorrilla and animating it in one of our Nollywood movies. You'll get a lot of attention. The only way to get dat kind of attention abroad, is for you to perform beyond extraordinary. not to talk of a tightly put together storyline. I guess what I'm trying to say is dat, u can also achieve dat which u aim for here, unless dis place don de tire u to stay. like e don de tire me too.
Reàlly nice Lion.

Hmmm, second thoughts.....thinking

Hmmm.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by playbrain: 1:17am On May 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvumAKvJ8Kw

WhatsApp 08148084080 to learn

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:54am On May 05, 2020
All night and this morning, I am having a very persistent headache....and sore throat.

My imaginations are febrile. I hope it is not what I am thinking
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by dauntless15(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2020
nijabazaar:
All night and this morning, I am having a very persistent headache....and sore throat.

My imaginations are febrile. I hope it is not what I am thinking
chai corona
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:22pm On May 08, 2020
dauntless15:
chai corona

The fear has passed via the eye of the needle.

I am ok now.

Grooming accomplished.

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by dauntless15(m): 1:12am On May 09, 2020
nijabazaar:

I am ok now.

Grooming accomplished.
Awesome, wish I'm this good.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by NoChill: 8:39pm On May 11, 2020
reidkrugger:
Really nice work. You are really pulling me towards modelling but then, how many things I wan do? I'm happy for you too. And its encouraging to hear dat afta all dis wahala, someone can be contracted a job. let alone from overseas. congrats bro.
Well, like u too, I've spent d last six weeks learning 2D animation. Toon Boom Harmony to be precise. And I must say, its been quite a journey. Plus, I was encouraged by a client as well to go into it. Will be rounding up dis weekend too.

Good to hear, I will like to see some of your 2d works. And also I'll like to do a collaboration with you, I have a comedy series am working on and I need a 2d animator to collabo with.

I'll like to know if you are interested
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by NoChill: 8:40pm On May 11, 2020
nijabazaar:

I am ok now.
Grooming accomplished.
This is splendid and realistic
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 12:50am On May 12, 2020
NoChill:

This is splendid and realistic
Thank you. Hoping to improve with more grooms
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 2:15am On May 12, 2020
tongue
Who still plays Mortal kombat at night.

Me. Gamers for life.

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2020
nijabazaar:
tongue
Who still plays Mortal kombat at night.

Me. Gamers for life.

Others? maybe yes. but Gaga on sindel? No. She don't just match. She needs to be a bit chubby even in d face.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 3:39pm On May 14, 2020
Still going with my disintegration effect. I have layered noises and stuff and yet I am not satisfied.

Something is holding me with this.

I must confess, Houdini is Phucking Hard. Pardon my french.

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by chipsypop(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2020
Nice one bro.
If my computer try this eeh
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:03pm On May 14, 2020
chipsypop:
Nice one bro.
If my computer try this eeh

Do you have at least 4G of Nvidia RAM, no matter the generation and a core i5?

If you do, Simply allocate 16G of your Hard Disk And use it as RAM
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:07pm On May 14, 2020
OK, after much tinkering, I arrived at this stage. I think it is organic enough for my liking.

What i need to do at the moment, is to find a way to slow down disintegration rate. I want it spread like an infection from the back to the tip of the nose in a gradual phase. Hopefully, i can render it out.

I've discovered that i rarely care about rendering out personal projects once i'd achieve a goal. The whole idea of waiting for rendering is consistently putting me off

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by DESTROTECH(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2020
Wow good work... Love this
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by chipsypop(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2020
nijabazaar:

I'm running 2Gb AMD radeon graphics card on a 6th gen i5 with 8Gb ram. If it's still possible to allocate the hard disk space Pls tell me how.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:52pm On May 14, 2020
DESTROTECH:
Wow good work... Love this

Thank you
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by theGigolo: 10:45am On May 15, 2020
nijabazaar:

How is this done?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 5:59pm On May 16, 2020
@theGigolo,

Type environ variables in your PC search menu

Select it.

Click on the advance tab of the dialogue that pops up. Follow this

Advanced Tab > Performance > Settings

Performance Options > Advanced

At this Advanced Tab. Look for the Virtual Memory section > Change .
Check custom size and set initial size = 8000, Maximum size = 160000
Click ok and restart ur system

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by theGigolo: 2:34am On May 17, 2020
Thanks Chief
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by chipsypop(m): 4:03am On May 17, 2020
nijabazaar:
@theGigolo,

Select it.

At this Advanced Tab. Look for the Virtual Memory section > Change .
Check custom size and set initial size = 8000, Maximum size = 160000
Click ok and restart ur system
My low poly environment for animation series, what do you think boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by theGigolo: 4:16am On May 17, 2020
chipsypop:

Wow, I am amazed.

How long did this take you?

Really nice work man
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by chipsypop(m): 4:54am On May 17, 2020
theGigolo:

Wow, I am amazed.

How long did this take you?

Really nice work man
Getting to a week now because of the epileptic power supply here...... Thanks man
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:50am On May 17, 2020
chipsypop:

Beauriful. I like that game feel. I wish I can design games.

Is it a project? If it is, can I be part of the team. Or if it's not, can we come with something.

Love the lightning
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 1:07pm On May 17, 2020
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by chipsypop(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2020
nijabazaar:

Beauriful. I like that game feel. I wish I can design games.

Is it a project? If it is, can I be part of the team. Or if it's not, can we come with something.

Love the lightning
Thanks bro. Let's discuss on whatsapp
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by NoChill: 5:32pm On May 20, 2020
chipsypop:
Is there a way I can get the obj file. This looks very amazing
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2020
nijabazaar:
@theGigolo,
Select it.
At this Advanced Tab. Look for the Virtual Memory section > Change . Check custom size and set initial size = 8000, Maximum size = 160000 Click ok and restart ur system
This helped a lot. thanks. I'll shoot it up to 160000 as proscribed.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:42pm On May 20, 2020
reidkrugger:

This helped a lot. thanks. I'll shoot it up to 160000 as proscribed.

It's a complete time saver

How did you see my head disintegration attempt (video). Any suggestions?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:45pm On May 20, 2020
I am trying my hands at crashing my Datsun truck against a building. The occupants wont survive. Its a given.

I want to be able to control how the car crashes and which parts will be less mangled or not. It's still in the works. Hopefully, I'd finish tonight.

Right now, I dont like the fracturing I am getting. It shouldn't even shatter . Just mangle for me. I dont know what to press again angry angry angry sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Training and Certification On Graphics Courses / GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.