Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,197 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? (1049 Views)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex Currently? / What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by kasimseun(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
So what would you say? grin grin grin grin

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by greatnaija01: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
NONE.

kasimseun:
So what would you say? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
I dont have ex
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Jewelnutch: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
She a ho bro, Bleep that pussy raw like coca-leaf.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
I wish them the best.

I have never had any ill feelings for my ex.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why would I even present myself in a position to start dishing out advice to my ex hobby like am some kind of relationship counselor?

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by mumumugu(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
never forget her birthday
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by marshalcarter: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
why would i wanna let the person knw dat she's my ex nii?? undecided
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nbote(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
No pity her ooo
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Brown14: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fucck n dump her asss!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Hire A Female Driver? / Friends Of Girl Friends / Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.