Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) (42324 Views)

Dino Melaye Dances As He Mocks Police & Yahaya Bello Over Accusation(pics,video) / Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by ovokooo: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
So, over the weekend, a video went viral online. The video was leaked by an unknown Whistle-blower claiming that this man owns 10 G-Wagons

This video shows 10 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUVs in a building. Just so you know, the Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV has a starting price of $122,400 for G550 SUV and AMG G65 SUV $220,400.

According to Linda Ikeji, LIB has been digging and found the alleged owner to be Prince Adeshina Adebiyi who owns Unique Motors who has explained himself saying,
'this is to inform the general public that Unique Motors, a reputable car dealer in Lagos has been falsely associated with a rather distasteful claim going around all over the internet, and also published by some online media platform that Unique Motors purportedly owns some 10G wagon SUV cars.

To clear the air, this video shows a car lot belonging to Unique Motors where it showcases it's products to the clients. In addition , Unique Motors help its clients with various maintenance, upgrade and reselling of these cars when needed. With this video making rounds, we are concerned about the adverse effect this will have on our clients scattered all over the globe knowing the huge damage it will have on our business.

We hereby refute the claim by this supposed whistle blower that the video is false and the video and images must have been taken from a potential client who came to our car lot for inspection'. His lawyers have also written to some blogs to take down the posts.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/whistle-blower-calls-man-10-gwagons-owner-reacts-pic/

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wrong information always shown by the media...

Season of "Whistle Blowing"

Where's lalasticlacla na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by merit455(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
APC idiot.....let them blow the whistle well,mumu people looking for were to make money. Tunder

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by sleeknick: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
sad let me blow whistle ontop seun head. Where him dey see data to dey run this site.?

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by ndaman25: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
useless people you don't blow saraki or Dogara and businessman u dey disturbed with your lies

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
good

at least now we know the cars are legitimate and not some shitty corrupt politician children rubbing their fathers stolen money on our faces again

whistle blowing must be encouraged .. up#whistleblower

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by mile12crises: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
You will never believe my signature actually happened....

3 Likes

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Purplebirdrep: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
The idiot whistle blower yet to pass through Tinubu, Amaechi, Fayemi and Fashola's compound.

Continue to whistle Yeye

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Leetunechi: 1:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Buhari and apc will not go unpunished!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Mumu APC. They want make we dey blow whistle and them no buy any whistle give us.. Na my money I go take buy am? Mtshewww

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 28, 2017
Mynd44 day don break for Otigba oh

3 Likes

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by AngelicBeing: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by KINGwax007(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2017
I know say this whistle blowing thing go cause wahala because Nigeria no dey do thorough investigation.

Na so one guy almost whistle-blow another guy wey e no like for his area because dt one carry many cloth spread for line, and the clothes are so expensive. Na so police come meet the guy say e steal cloth...

Na dt day we knw say the guy na dry cleaner grin grin grin

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by wayne4loan: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2017
Not all successful men are corrupt

16 Likes

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Goroz: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2017
merit455:
APC idiot.....let them blow the whistle well,mumu people looking for were to make money. Tunder
Is it your whistle? Ehnn? Is it your blow? angry

3 Likes

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by donakit: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2017
At first, I felt the need to check my dictionary for the meaning of "GWAGON" grin grin grin

Op, you no sabi punctuate abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2017
This whistleblowing thing is now making some Nigerians stupid

2 Likes

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by LastSurvivor11: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2017
No be only whistle blower na premier league referee

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by amebo101: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2017
Checkout the 10 exotic tastefully made G Wagons. See full photos HERE

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by emmygzy(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2017
All the APC whistle wey dem blow nko, e.g. amechi, babachir grasscutter. What have they done about it. Yeye party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by oel12(f): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2017
Na wah for d whistler oo
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by olaskul(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2017
Since yesterday wey I buy whistle dey blow up n down nobody gree answer me oooo. I don start dis morning again ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin hope person never dey craze small small sha grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by fpeter(f): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2017
See wahala
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by DeRay98(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2017
Purplebirdrep:
The idiot whistle blower yet to pass through Tinubu, Amaechi, Fayemi and Fashola's compound.

Continue to whistle Yeye

Na so e dey pain you? Why you dey drink Panadol for another man headaches nau?

1 Like

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by ruffhandu: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2017
Let this whistle blowing not be a means of those in government is using to hit their 'enemies' dry. Has the hundreds of millions of dollars amaechi transfered to his account abroad which he later claimed was authorised by him in 'error' been returned to his state?

The programme aired about Tinubu owning lagos by one of the tv stations last time, has been been investigated?

Let the whistle blowing continue, but let all whistle blow receive the same attention from the appropriate authorities.

3 Likes

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by cacubaba2015(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2017
Whistle blower kwaa....investigate well before blowing ur whistle ooo

1 Like

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by cstr55: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2017
This whistle-blowing policy is the only thing I can applaud in this buhari administration. Pulled the policy right out from the first world, though citizens of first world don't need to be compensated to do their civic duty.
Better to have a whistle-blowing society than to have none at all.
Better to have false alarms than no alarm at all, especially when we are dealing with corruption.
The innocent victims will clear the issue out with the relevant authorities and prove their innocence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Lyord56(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2017
olaskul:
Since yesterday wey I buy whistle dey blow up n down nobody gree answer me oooo. I don start dis morning again ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin hope person never dey craze small small sha grin grin grin grin angry
Try am for night ... They will take you serious as a security man ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by ednut1(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2017
we really need that social media bill abeg

1 Like

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by SalamRushdie: 8:35am On Feb 28, 2017
wayne4loan:
Not all successful men are corrupt

When I said it that day many people insulted me saying only corruption can make a man buy 10 g wagon..even when I told them he might be a car dealer

2 Likes

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
No be only whistle blower na premier league referee

Funny you!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / List Of African Presidents And Their Ages As At 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.