Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men (87097 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by VastfinderBlog(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-PjBYTT8qqhw/WLRetKMBknI/AAAAAAAAAd0/T7DfAUyxA3EZNxwaALCoJ5Syd-KNIQ5dgCLcB/s1600/mj.jpg[/img]
When a person gets married, some may think a sure way to have a partner for live but these days, your spouse’s eyes can wander. Once eyes wander, body parts may follow.

Society has taught us to expect men to cheat but what about when the woman is the one cheating? It usually takes a lot for a woman to cheat outside her marriage but it is a possibility.

Women will be able to hide it very well but everything has tell-signs that will make the man catch unto her cheating.

Here are four signs she is enjoying another man:

1. She no longer wants to have s ex with you

If she used to be a she machine but these days she doesn’t send, it could be that she is getting her satisfaction elsewhere.

It could also be that she is not in the mood but if you can’t remember the last time you had ex with her, it might be time to get a clue.

2. She doesn’t mind your annoying habits so much
When women have s ex people, they feel connected to the person completely. This is why tiny annoying things you do will upset her and she will voice it out.

If she suddenly doesn’t give a crap about all the things she used to hate before, you may think this is good but think again. It may be because she is already s exually connected with another person and doesn’t care about what you do anymore.

3. She’s going out of the house more often and you don’t know why.
It’s not cool being the overbearing hub and so you will allow your wife have a life too. However, if you find her suddenly going out more and coming back later or coming back happier than she left, you should be concerned.

She is clearly having fun elsewhere and if she refuses to have s ex on top of that, it may be because she has already been fulfilled and doesn’t need you for s exual pleasure.

4. You’ve seen evidence of her cheating
When a spouse cheats, they have a tendency of being sloppy. She may have kept a gift he gave her or you saw a text or you heard a phone conversation that alerted you to it. Don’t take it lightly.

Women are emotional creatures and once they care for someone and then start having sex with them, that bond will be very difficult to break.

If you want your wife back, sit and talk with her about how you guys can mend your marriage

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/entertainment.naij.com/amp/1054285-4-signs-your-wife-is-secretly-having-outside.html

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2017

It's very very easy to lure a girl and have sex with her

You have a girlfriend and she goes out everyday, at least 200 men would try to hit her up every 8 months, i tell you what *She will not say "No" to those 200 men

99.9% of this new era ladies do cheat(excluding our mothers because they're not olosho like these Instagram age girls)

Just give them that attention and pretend you love them and act like a fool for them, they will have sex with you

Remember how many married women who tried to have sex with you ?? That's that's exactly how your wife is trying to bang other dudes

317 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by babyfaceafrica: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
No excuse for cheating please!!!!!...if you cant stay faithful,don't marry...if your spouse misbehaves ,try to reconcile, if that fails ,leave!!!!!!..... I repeat no excuse to cheat on your partner... A cheat is a liar,a dishonest fellow and not someone to live with!!!...it is easier to forgive a cheat than to forget the act if cheating..the images won't go!!!

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Let me not talk anything about the mod that move this to Fp coz na this kind thread make dem ban me for almost 2 months. Op get behind me!

My wife is not cheating on me and I believe that of many married men here as well aren't. Stop all this negativity for heavens sake angry

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by RotrEmmanuel: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
k
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Sniper4real(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by ghostwritter(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
BEWARE OF MY SON LASISI....HE IS A 419
This Land is not for SALE.

To whom it may concern.
I HAVE PROMISED NEVER TO GIVE MY SELF SLEEPLESS NIGHT BECAUSE OF MY FUTURE WIFE....if she like make she carry her toto go give dog na she nyash go pain...Iike my dad will always say LIFE IS INDIVIDUALISTIC...live and let others live....shikéna

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by VastfinderBlog(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by iykololo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
I caught mine, and she followed all these steps. I think she wanted me to catch her. undecided

16 Likes

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by seunny4lif(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
O oooh not again
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by GJames(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Before nko. We already know about all these signs. Give us something new please

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by timmycris(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
t
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Chidex2442(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Waiting for evidence your husband is cheating on you thread..... Not only women.......

8 Likes

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by kindklemz(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Scrap.
Lubbish.
Nonsensical.
Op,you sabi lie en

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Threads like this tend to break relationships and cause problems in people's homes. Nigerians are gullible people. And sadly, a lot of people will buy this 'supposed' signs and cause depression for themselves. Forgetting that what applies to Mrs. A isn't always applicable to Mrs. B lipsrsealed

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Lovegisty: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin

A MAN CAN'T EVEN LACE HIS SHOES IN PEACE ANYMORE? sad embarassed

PHOTO SPEAKS HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Raymysterio(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Smh
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by jeeqaa7(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ok
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
When a woman decides to cheat on you there is nothing you can do o...you can never find out

Modified

All those folks mentioning me, I have said what I have to say. That is how man are knon for their bragging. Just pray you don't have a cheating wife cos it would do you no good. All matters in a true relationship is trust, anything beyond that would take away your joy in marriage.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by spartan50(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
If I catch her am throwing her out of the house.. Mend wetin not happening.. And my game dey tight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin[size=8pt][/size]

Arrant nonsense.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by press005: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
wen a man absconds from his duties financially and sexually, she is bound to cheat duo some females are insatiable shaaa, no matter hw hard d man tries, they will still cheat on him..

Life sha, i dy fear marriage shaa...if nt i for don wed benita27 grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
The ones guilty wee disagree wt the OP grin
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nofuckgiven: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Northmall:
Threads like this tend to break relationships and cause problems in people's homes. Nigerians are gullible people. And sadly, a lot of people will buy this 'supposed' signs and cause depression for themselves. Forgetting that what applies to Mrs. A isn't always applicable to Mrs. B lipsrsealed
You said it all! Educated illiterates everywhere!! This OP is a devil's agent! undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by beetown(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
And how did this get to FP??

somebody help me with that 'take this ugo dey alright' meme....the op needs it ;(

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by NevetsIbot(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
imma kick her out
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by pentiumboy(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Same old say
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Blessmira: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
This should have been 4 signs your husband is sleeping with other women. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by SunnDash(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice clue...
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Mavrick2012: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=Chidex2442 post=54186098]Waiting for evidence your husband is cheating on you thread..... Not only women....... [/quoteh]hmmmm,
dude, confess, you are eyeing a she in this forum,
this is aimed at catching her(their) attention,
lol
baaaaaad boy
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Ijaya123: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
No room to tolerate a cheating wife.

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.