Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: (7292 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / 9ice's Newest Track! / Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by mjbaba: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2009
Tosin, pls stop responding to these people. its the same bunch of dumbos who are saying the album is crap. If u know ur problem is that u dont undastand Yoruba, keep quiet rather than make stupid criticisms. The album is dope- take it or leave it. How dare u compare little money with Tradition? They are not even close. Even Gongo Aso had just street credibility, Gongo aso and Photocopy as hit songs.
This new album, tradition has depth and meaning. I must admit the first time I heard it, It didnt sound so great but after subsequent listening, I really felt it.
Can u imagine some1 come here to say 9ice split ways with cabasa when cabasa produced 70% of the album. must cabasa even produce 9ice? are they in a group? pls keep quiet if u gat nothing to say
alapomeji rocks 4eva
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by freshbuoy: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2009
this new 9ice album is dissapointing
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by punchlinee: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2009
Soforte:

The Missing songs on the digital album of Tradition will be made available for free download on the soforte website. we apologize.

dont even bother making it available , it is declared wack by all and sundry, where is the 9ice that sang street crediblity , where is the 9ice that sang little money , photocopy ,kasa final , wedding day, and co,
has he followed ruggedmans footsteps? has he lost his street crdibility because of money??
i hope money has not gotten into his head , that is d problem with all this naija artists.
the thing just dey pain me cuzz i lost a huge bet that 9ice album will be the best this year . huhuhuhu grin grin
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by ossy01: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2009
9ice tradition album is average,

But make una no blame the guy, he his married now , sum-times marriage dey kill career

becos when he was a bachelor he made us proud internationally.
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by dhikson: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
da album is rubbish.
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by notalone: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2010
its better when we find things out well before concluding, idcabasa did not produce koko jabele, the ay guy is just beefing 9ice and trying to get cheap publicity, everybody are talking about the songs idcabasa produced on the album has been good then the point has been made, 9ice is missing sumfin here becos has i write hes making another album to hit the market very soon and i can confirm idcabasa is not on it and cabasa is not even aware cos when i asked a close source they confirmed that cabasa heard of this development and he wasnt really pleased, but only said sebi its 9ice.
The only problem with the album as far as i am concerned is proper mixing, i cant really explain why cabasa allowed the songs to be mixed abroad! then 9ice lost his voice along time ago the other producers could not manage that fact e.g on energy,show some love,bokini yen and charging charger.
Dont mind me am just a music critic who doubles to be a journalist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music / Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed / Download Video: Lyta - Time Ft Olamide YBNL - Mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.