Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Biblical Models Of Women Who Made Impact In Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Models Of Women Who Made Impact In Destiny (447 Views)

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Models Of Women Who Made Impact In Destiny by xtianwoman: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
ESTHER: She was chosen to be the queen because of her God-given beauty. she put her life on the line & she was given the authority & resources to devise a strategy for saving her people.(Esther 2:1-18; 4; 8:7-12)
JOCHEBED: She cleverly defied the evil ruling of Pharaoh & put together a creative plan to save the life of her son Moses who eventually led his people out 9f slavery. (Exodus 2:1-10)
DEBORAH: She was the first female prophetess who judged all of Israel & led a general into a victorious battle. ( Judges 4:4-24)
RAHAB: Though a Gentile Harlot, she offered shelter to two spies, saving her family from the invaders who destroyed all others in her city. (Joshua 2:12-14; 6:22-25)
ABIGAIL: This woman put herself in a position of great influence. She worked creatively to circumvent her husband's foolishness & in so doing she saved her family from death. (1 Samuel 25:3-42)
DAUGHTERS OF ZELOPHEHAD: They acted with spiritual equality & challenged the inheritance laws & had them changed to be more equitable. (Numbers 27:1-11)
Below are the lessons we can draw from the above women.
i. In making the right decision, you have to stand firm like Jochebed.
ii. Be fearless. Don't get scared of the risk involved. If God be for us who can be against us. (Romans 8:31)
iii. Stay motivated like Esther was.
iv. Stay focused even when the going gets tough.
v. Talk less about your vision & act more. Rahab did not share her plans with anyone & she successfully outsmart her people.
vi. Be wise. We saw this in Abigail.
vii. We must be prayerful. By so doing everything get God's direction & backing.
Arise dear sisters. It's time to break the jinx.

I pray that God will give us boldness, fearing nothing so that we can fully fulfil our purpose here on earth. I also ask God that through us his will be done in earth. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Models Of Women Who Made Impact In Destiny by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
I so love this list!
But don't forgot Ruth and Mary.... smiley
Re: Biblical Models Of Women Who Made Impact In Destiny by enshy: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2017
MZLady39:
I so love this list!
But don't forgot Ruth and Mary.... smiley
I guess OP would do part 2 to that topic.
God is raising a fiery generation of women full of the Spirit!
Women that would raise godly seeds, raise children that will turn the world upside down for God, that would convert their husbands to Christ, set our churches ablaze in revival for God.
It will surely happen soon!
Re: Biblical Models Of Women Who Made Impact In Destiny by enshy: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
xtianwoman:
ESTHER: She was chosen to be the queen because of her God-given beauty. she put her life on the line & she was given the authority & resources to devise a strategy for saving her people.(Esther 2:1-18; 4; 8:7-12)
JOCHEBED: She cleverly defied the evil ruling of Pharaoh & put together a creative plan to save the life of her son Moses who eventually led his people out 9f slavery. (Exodus 2:1-10)
DEBORAH: She was the first female prophetess who judged all of Israel & led a general into a victorious battle. ( Judges 4:4-24)
RAHAB: Though a Gentile Harlot, she offered shelter to two spies, saving her family from the invaders who destroyed all others in her city. (Joshua 2:12-14; 6:22-25)
ABIGAIL: This woman put herself in a position of great influence. She worked creatively to circumvent her husband's foolishness & in so doing she saved her family from death. (1 Samuel 25:3-42)
DAUGHTERS OF ZELOPHEHAD: They acted with spiritual equality & challenged the inheritance laws & had them changed to be more equitable. (Numbers 27:1-11)
Below are the lessons we can draw from the above women.
i. In making the right decision, you have to stand firm like Jochebed.
ii. Be fearless. Don't get scared of the risk involved. If God be for us who can be against us. (Romans 8:31)
iii. Stay motivated like Esther was.
iv. Stay focused even when the going gets tough.
v. Talk less about your vision & act more. Rahab did not share her plans with anyone & she successfully outsmart her people.
vi. Be wise. We saw this in Abigail.
vii. We must be prayerful. By so doing everything get God's direction & backing.
Arise dear sisters. It's time to break the jinx.

I pray that God will give us boldness, fearing nothing so that we can fully fulfil our purpose here on earth. I also ask God that through us his will be done in earth. Amen.
See the suggestion to add Ruth and Mary to your list.
If you could, its worth it!
Re: Biblical Models Of Women Who Made Impact In Destiny by xtianwoman: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Anne Ortlund said "Whatever God asks you to be, He enables you to be."
Re: Biblical Models Of Women Who Made Impact In Destiny by xtianwoman: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greater is he that is in you... Go into action with this assurance from your Lord

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Is Innocent, I Don’t Know Festus Keyamo – Stephanie Otobo Opens / Temptation / The Three Categories Of Knowledge (nagualism).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.