Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,861 members, 7,798,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) (4848 Views)

IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) / IPOB Releases Organogram For The Constitution Of The Proposed Biafra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by GameGod(m): 5:36am On Feb 28, 2017
discusant:

I am no more interested in marriage relationship with you is not madness, does not make me a terrorist or bastard.

The mad one, terrorist and bastard is the one who refuses to end a relationship the other spouse has said no more interested.
And who is holding you?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by Aufbauh(m): 5:37am On Feb 28, 2017
BiafranPrince:

Hehehe, you are inconsequential in the larger scheme of things, and the only thing you can do is rant online and claim to come from potiskum, it changes nothing. Your ranting ends here.

NEXT!!!

I can authoritatively tell you that we are the critical minority in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

The Hausa-Fulani and the Yorubas may not guarantee your freedom, your freedom lies squarely on the consent and approval of the Middle belt tribes.

We are your biblical Centurion; when we tell you to go, you go and when we say stay, you stay.

When we heard that the task to keep Nigeria one is a necessary task by one of our own we have no option than to enforce it.
This tall order is still fresh in our minds and to stumble twice against the same stone is a proverbial disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by BiafranPrince: 5:40am On Feb 28, 2017
Aufbauh:

[s]I can authoritatively tell you that we are the critical minority in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

The Hausa-Fulani and the Yorubas may not guarantee your freedom, your freedom lies squarely on the consent and approval of the Middle belt tribes.

We are your biblical Centurion; when we tell you to go, you go and when we say stay, you stay.

When we heard that the task to keep Nigeria one is a necessary task by one of our own we have no option than to enforce it.
This tall order is still fresh in our minds and to stumble twice against the same stone is a proverbial disgrace.[/s]

Free yourself from the shadow and shackle of Hausa Fulani domination first over your land, then give the advice, see you see the Nigeria you are keeping as one.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by Kondomatic(m): 5:46am On Feb 28, 2017
Aufbauh:
And the academic exercise continue! But why forcing Biafra on people most especially other ethnic nationalities?

This Emma Pitiful is a joke and Ipob agenda is simply a comic relief in this dispensation of recession.
But you're forcing Nigeria on them.

Your hypocrisy is of highest quality

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by Aufbauh(m): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2017
BiafranPrince:

Free yourself from the shadow and shackle of Hausa Fulani domination first over your land, then give the advice, see you see the Nigeria you are keeping as one.

See consolation cheesy You reminds me of Ozo-uwani and many more communities in Alaigbo that is being dominated by Fulani marauders.
Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by Elnino4ladies: 6:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Igede is not part of any fuçking biafra. You guys should take our name of your your shiit

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by 1shortblackboy: 6:05am On Feb 28, 2017
and why do they keep attaching people who are not interested into this their Biafra sey na by force?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by Trut(m): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2017
Wowww... I don't even know that Iraq and Iran war is going on while I was asleep.
Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by ImperialYoruba: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2017
The organogram showed the state National Legislature comprised of Anang, Efik, Idoma/Igede, Ala-Igbo, Isoko, Izon, Urhobo, Anioma-Igbo, Ibibio, Igala, Ikwere-Igbo, Itesekiri and Ogoni.

Make somebody ask Emma Pitiful for me wy Yoruba no dey this list. I am pained that I am excluded from Biafra.

grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by EmeeNaka: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Y
Aufbauh:
And the academic exercise continue! But why forcing Biafra on people most especially other ethnic nationalities?

This Emma Pitiful is a joke and Ipob agenda is simply a comic relief in this dispensation of recession.
Biafra will be a Democratic nation and their evolution will also involve Democratic means. I don't hold brief for IPOB but they have not shown any sign of authoritarian acts and are not willing to annex any group. Mind you, there are Idoma people who are indigene of Enugu state and you're not the only Idoma person in Nigeria. In fact, where I live presently in Jigawa, there are Idoma people there who has vehemently refused to be regarded as Arewa, though they never say what they should be called beyond Idoma and they can speak Hausa. So it's possible that there are Idoma people in IPOB and they can't be disregarded

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by obaloppelujo(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2017
Good luck . I'll love it too . But remember xenophobia attack ( God forbid )
Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by dudebuck: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Y Biafra will be a Democratic nation and their evolution will also involve Democratic means. I don't hold brief for IPOB but they have not shown any sign of authoritarian acts and are not willing to annex any group. Mind you, there are Idoma people who are indigene of Enugu state and you're not the only Idoma person in Nigeria. In fact, where I live presently in Jigawa, there are Idoma people there who has vehemently refused to be regarded as Arewa, though they never say what they should be called beyond Idoma and they can speak Hausa. So it's possible that there are Idoma people in IPOB and they can't be disregarded
Some Afonjas think to be Biafran is by force, we will not force anybody to join us, never! But let any interested individual join before the ship sets sail.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by Biggcake: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2017
Thunder will fire anybody that included Ibibio and Efik in that useless plan....

We are not Biafra and we dont want them...

We are proudly Niger Deltans...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by dudebuck: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

You can see how clueless they are even by their online fanbase! I really wish they could go and create ipobland and stop disturbing us with all these their lies, hate and senselessness every day and night! Afonja this, gambari that...even when the person you may be quoting might be a foreigner! Look at one looking for who to exchange insults with by 5am? He probably has not even had breakfast! He needs to slap himself for not being fully awake!

grin grin grin
Look at you, you think you are making sense, see you see the zoo, Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by gartamanta: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2017
ehinmowo:
I think d best thing 2 do to seccessionists is to jst ignore them and allow dem to excite themselves

Thats what Britain said when America began agitating for independence from it.

Today, America is not only independent, it is the grestest country in the world.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by Etogist: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2017
Surely, we shall sleep in Nigeria and wake up in Biafra Land.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by ShootToKill: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2017
With the prevalence of anti-IPOB lamentations on this thread. We can safely conclude that yoruba musleem and zombie skulls are pained. grin

They are lamenting the possibility of staying without the people they hate. lmao! More lamentations to their windpipes. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by ShootToKill: 9:10am On Feb 28, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Y Biafra will be a Democratic nation and their evolution will also involve Democratic means. I don't hold brief for IPOB but they have not shown any sign of authoritarian acts and are not willing to annex any group. Mind you, there are Idoma people who are indigene of Enugu state and you're not the only Idoma person in Nigeria. In fact, where I live presently in Jigawa, there are Idoma people there who has vehemently refused to be regarded as Arewa, though they never say what they should be called beyond Idoma and they can speak Hausa. So it's possible that there are Idoma people in IPOB and they can't be disregarded

My oga stop preaching to anybody, the zombies you are preaching to know these things but it pains them that their skulls are about to be abandoned in the sinking ship so it is their lifelong duty to lie about Biafra.

Unfortunately for them, Biafra depends on what Biafrans want, not the propaganda the zomboids spread against innocent and more intelligent IPOB. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2017
ehinmowo:
I think d best thing 2 do to seccessionists is to jst ignore them and allow dem to excite themselves

Exactly.
Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by Super1Star: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ipods, Biafraudsters, Osus and Ojukwus have been day dreaming since 1966.

You ain't going no where until we your masters give our approval. grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by KingsJohnson(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Sharming95:
plz tell dis ipod 2 wake 4rm dis dia sleep.....cuz dis dia Biafra can neva c d lite of d day

quote me wrongly and allow thunder 4rm prayer city warrior(2018 model) strike yhur rotten brain and uselees fingers

Afonja spotted!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by KingsJohnson(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2017
Super1Star:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ipods, Biafraudsters, Osus and Ojukwus have been day dreaming since 1966.

You ain't going no where until we your masters give our approval. grin grin grin

We have and serve no one, Afonja are the ones with master

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by weyab: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Biggcake:
Thunder will fire anybody that included Ibibio and Efik in that useless plan....

and u are ibibio and efik at the same time? U re niger delta or nigeria? Lik ur drug contains active cocaine

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2017
BiafranPrince:

$20bn that will go down the drain...and infact actually looted... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wake up bro there's new sheriff in town, GEJ is no more in power as he is the only one that will order sharing of money meant to develop his state and region..
Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by Trut(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2017
Biggcake:

You're inconsequential, so speak only for yourself

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by lanzini(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2017
Ipob are terrorists Kanu is a bastard,,,,

e pain am

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by Trut(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Wake up bro there's new sheriff in town, GEJ is no more in power as he is the only one that will order sharing of money meant to develop his state and region..

New sheriff like Babachir Lawal grass cutting, Burantashi Dubai estate, Abba Kyari N500 million MTN bribe, etc abi?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by HiddenShadow: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Biggcake:

Afonjas now claim Ibibio and Efik grin

Is Effiong the last President of Biafra an Igbo.?
Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Trut:

New sheriff like Babachir Lawal grass cutting, Burantashi Dubai estate, Abba Kyari N500 million MTN bribe, etc abi?

Will that be enough for you to wail about for 2017? if not go and ask your dumb heroes Fayose and FFK to concoct another lies for you to wail about..
Re: IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) by kkash: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Those claiming ibibio and efik can't be biafra, don't mean to rain on your parade, buh if unfortunately it happens, Wah u gon do??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News | Osinbajo Respond Bukola Saraki To Sack EFCC Boss / Forbes- Nnewi Has More Naira Billionaires Than Anywhere Else In Nigeria / Breaking:see Why President Muhammadu Buhari Sacks Rotimi Amaechi, Makes Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.