Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria (3889 Views)

How To Calculate GPA Of The National Open University 2018 Released Result / National Open University Nursing Programme Info Needed / Msc In National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN. Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by tilbaj(m): 6:34am On Feb 28, 2017
If you are are still looking for admission into a university, NOUN is everly ready and available to admit you with your O'level without jamb or Direct entry with UPPER CREDIT in your additional certificate such as ND/NCE/BSC and others from a recognized institution.

Programmes for PGD, MAsters and Phd programmes are also available to offer.

For further enquiry and assistance, please co tact us TILBAJ COMPUTER WORLD.
07059666192 WhatsApp

We can serve you from any part of the world.
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by CloverSarah: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2017
The National Open University of Nigeria is an open and a separation learning institution set up in 1983 by leader Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari the main official leader of Nigeria and the University's establishing leader. Writing Help UK | EssayClick. President Shagari imagined a college with the ability to concede and fulfill the training and expertise needs of Nigerians regardless of their status or conditions.

1 Like

Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by allendavid: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2017
This is on the foundation that if your order for entomb University exchange is not permissible by the accepting foundation when your assertion in parent educate have as of now been inoperative, you can just come back Research Paper Writing Services to your earlier Institution as a New Student and not to proceed as an undergrad, paying little respect to your level before the swap over. It is serious along these lines to ensure you will be approved before taking off!
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by Alisaalana: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2017
You can utilize a laser diode pointer, and adjust the discharged light utilizing a mouthpiece and intensifier circuit. At a separation keep a Light Dependent Resistor or photograph transistor and change over it back to the first slide. corporate presentations. This can be a demo of non-jammable correspondence if UV lasers are utilized.
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by sarahliam: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2017
With a specific end goal to be permitted to take the National Board of Optometry Examination and all state licensure examinations, Help with Essay, you more likely than not moved on from one of the United States schools of optometry that are authorize by the Council on Optometric Education.
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by alexandra001178: 7:49am On Apr 20, 2017
At a US school, called a "College", it is a single school. If it is a "University", it is a collection of several colleges. If you go to a University actually visit a college that is part of the University. For example is my daughter at College of information technology, engineering and Sciences is part of a larger University. The University has also a College of Cick essay liberal arts and a College of medicine. In addition, typically universities schools are only St. Schools with graduate programs are called typically schools. There are universities with graduate programs but not much. If you are a St degree it is good a four-year college rather than a University. However, a "College" is called a "Community College in the United States. in Canada, The 4-year schools in Canada are universities
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by Dereformer(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2017
Does NOUN run Msc in accounting or Finance?

Answer asap.
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by sabalex58: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2017
This is on the foundation that if your order for entomb University exchange is not permissible by the accepting foundation when your assertion in parent educate have as of now been inoperative, you can just come back essay writing help to your earlier Institution as a New Student and not to proceed as an undergrad, paying little respect to your level before the swap over. It is serious along these lines to ensure you will be approved before taking off!
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by ronaldthomas: 7:37am On May 23, 2017
You can use the laser diode pointer and adjust the discharge light using the mouthpiece and the booster circuit. In the separation to keep a light dependent resistor or photo transistor and change it back to the first slide custom dissertation writing service . As a new student, instead of doing it as an undergraduate, pay little respect for your level before exchanging. It is serious along these lines to make sure you will get approved before taking off!
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by rakesh23: 9:22am On May 26, 2017
I have been searching for the best way that makes me get free playstation codes online without any lag. Psn codes are unused so there is no need to worry,So go and get it.
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by dinto6745: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by adewale4jesus: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2017
When is NOUN admission period
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by Hilarys: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
National Open University of Nigeria is a Federal Open and Distance Learning (ODL) establishment, the first of its kind in the West African sub-area. It is Nigeria's biggest tertiary foundation as far as understudy numbers and Promotional Video Production Company is prevalently alluded to as 'Thing'. It gives practical savvy focal registering, system and ICT offices for NOUN which increases the value of value instruction for all who look for
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by liamhenry: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
I'm in a comparable circumstance and simply taking classes at a state college as a non-degree understudy for the time being. All I needed to do was enlist and keep an eye on a modest bunch of things like the-leather-city vaccinations. I'm certain that numerous universities acknowledge understudies along these lines, yet you are at the base of the chain of command with regards to picking classes. It's a straightforward approach to begin however.
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by samyukta85: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by annawarren: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by FlorenceEliza: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2017
This is a to a splendid degree illuminating article. I in addition concur with your post title and your genuinely well light up your perspective. I am staggeringly abundant to see this post. A dedication of appreciation is all together for share with us. Keep it up and share the all the more most related post.

Write my Essay for me

Mind blowing work!
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by saracanaday225: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2017
For on line degrees gotten from Nigerian universities, they may be additionally relevant. National Open University of Nigeria, one of the first primary Nigerian open universities has been running for near a decade or extra Top Essay Writing Services UK and has had several graduates.
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by tweakboxa: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2018
Such intelligent work on the subject and ideal way of writing here. Download tweakbox apk For Free Latest Version.
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by samyukta85: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by JustinSmith: 6:32am On Jun 22, 2018
When students have chosen the courses that are tough to handle so they don’t get ample time to do research and write a unique assignment so they have to hire the Top Assignment Writing Services UK so that the well-versed writers could write for them flawless assignments that are ready for submission within the deadline given by the teachers.
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by aftabak: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
The four analysts played out their counts just with the assistance of hand mini-computer. Nordicbet
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by Phototrims2: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]The National Open University of Nigeria is an ODL institution renowned for providing functional, flexible, accessible, cost-effective education adequate for flourishing in the 21st century and beyond. I have a great interest to admit there. Thanks for this valuable information.[url]Photo Retouching[https://www.phototrims.com/photo-retouching-services//url]
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by jiyajoseph: 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
When are you planning to start the admission? I would like to register and get admission for my subject in this university. Share the details on this page so that students can refer and get the details and get ready for the admission. buy cheap diamond rings
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Free Forex robot is now available, my newest and favorite creation is here to ignite your accounts. As you know I have promised to release another free system and all of you faithful Forex Robot Nation readers have been very patient. free robot review
Re: Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria by LenaSmith351: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2019
I would have avoided this had it been the inquiry is 'What did you do on your ends of the week while in school, UNN'? Thank heavens it wasn't. You know why? I squandered my ends of the week accomplishing things not supported in the present Nigeria work advertise. Robert Taylor Trench Coat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Admission To The University Of Ghana Fo 2009/2010 Session / View NUC Fourteenth-steps To Establish A Private University In Nigeria / Who Can Interpret This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.