Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

Save A Soul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Save A Soul (245 Views)

Boy Kills Himself Because Of Bet9ja. Please Share To Save A Life / A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity / Can This Happen In Nigeria? Fishermen Risked Their Lives Trying To Save A Shark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save A Soul by oshorstan(f): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2017
SAVE A SOUL.
My dear friends, I write this to seek help from your kind hearts. I am Prom. A final year student in Delta State Polytechnic. My family background doesn't permit anyone to go to school. But against all odds, I have struggled over the years to be a graduate.
But as it is now, there are lots of challenges as I find it hard to feed, let alone ; pay my school fees.
This is my final year in school and I would not like to drop out again.
I humbly solicit for funds so I complete the final stage of my academic pursuit. The whole issue has really affected my academic performance and I have a semester left to make amends. As it is, nobody is willing to help for free as my supposed "helpers" are asking for compensation in return which I cannot do.
My exams are ongoing. But I write everyday under pressure because the bursar collects my answer booklet and delays me outside the exam hall for over 20minutes. To the extent that when I get back into the hall, I'll be too broken-down to write.
Dear friends, I plead with you all to help a sister in need.
May the good Lord reward you all. Amen.

You can reach me through my Brother @07019369471. I don't have a phone for now. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sack All Igbo Politician (released Video) / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win In A Competition ! / The Creation Of Flat Earth According To The Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.