Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million (1727 Views)

Fidelity Bank Rewards 7 Customers With N2.8m In Makurdi / Join Us, Let's Target N2 Million In 31 Days / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by iamwhat: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Am a corper and at the verge of passing out, I have some saving that have sum up to N2 million and am totally confuse on what business to start, I really don't want to apply for any job, I want something I can nurse with my little money and grow gradually.

Please help me am ready to try any legal business!
Location doesn't matter, I can move to any part of the country except Borno state.
Thanks!
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by rexchazy(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2017
Can we partner in Plaster of Paris production. It currently been imported in Nigeria but I have the know how to produce in Nigeria. It will be a financial breakthrough for you. Call 0.8.0.2.4.1.1.1.1.20
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by jendy36(m): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2017
I'm interested on this question. Waiting for answers as well.
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by MrAwePresident: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2017
Start a training centre for students
Maybe software training skills
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by MChaze25(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2017
Add me on WhatsApp 07063988862
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by jareo: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
I'll give you just a billion $ idea
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by Basii: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
iamwhat:
Am a corper and at the verge of passing out, I have some saving that have sum up to N2 million and am totally confuse on what business to start, I really don't want to apply for any job, I want something I can nurse with my little money and grow gradually.

Please help me am ready to try any legal business!
Location doesn't matter, I can move to any part of the country except Borno state.
Thanks!
you will not regret what i have for you. Portfolio investment, 11%+ weekly returns.
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by subsurface: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
all the posts above are 99.9% scam.

go and put ur money in treasury bills; take the profits and buy self help financial/investments books.

with God at the end of the u will know wat to invest in.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by tboyO2: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ghw rocks

Or liberty funds

Then reap from home
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by freeman67: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Since you are still thinking of what to do, If you have a first bank account just put the money invest it in 91days treasury bill and instruct them to keep reinvesting it till you give contrary instruction....

If you are a patient person you can open a supermarket with that money if you have a good location but not without learning from those already in it. It a kind of business that with the knowledge, location, right connection and discipline.. Ur growth will be instant.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by vanmusco(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
I av good LPG business we can partner on. Call 08144556711.
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by Basii: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
subsurface:
all the posts above are 99.9% scam.

go and put ur money in treasury bills; take the profits and buy self help financial/investments books.

with God at the end of the u will know wat to invest in.
can you identify a scam if you see one? Is treasury bill an investment? for your information the banks just want you to be as ignorant as you are, so as to make use of your deposits in investment with good returns. For your info i am talking of an investment that the banks are desperate to hide from you ,licensed and regulated by their country of jurisdiction. I have a good 10yrs experience in almost all portfolio investment, be it stocks,bonds,futures ,commodities,options and even your so call treasury bill. So i am in a good position to advice you on were to get the best returns in a regulated,licensed and secured environment.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by Forex4u(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
As the name of this forum implies "INVESTMENT", In my recommendation I would advice you to do due diligence on Waste Recycling either online or offline, Treasury bills, Mutual bonds and you can also diversify, that's, you can do both online investment and offline business, all pays well but requires good knowledge, please don't just invest or start anything because people say its profitable, it might be for them but not for you so be calculative and don't be pulled off from the right track by all these mouth watering inexperienced people we see all over the internet, they can be polite to inorder to lure you to their trap and run off when it back fires, which you goodluck towards a better search.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by yusasiv(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2017
many advice will troop in but bro... hear me ryt.

if it is online, do not put all ur eggs in a basket
if it is online, conduct a thorough thousands of research.
if it is online, someone would definitely earn from part of ur money as a commission
if it is online, think twice, there are rarely real investment platform. i know of one but i would rather not say it too

if it is offline, it will definitely involve physical stress and some skills
if it is offline, there is tendency u myt loose ur money, run at a loss or earn little profits

if i were to advise u, i would say. set a profit benchmark that will involve not all the 2M. pull out of the money and save d remaining..
another thing is.. wat benefits taiye might b a demerit for kehinde... if later u find urself satisfied with the source... den titigbalasa lona eko
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by vanmusco(m): 6:30am On Mar 01, 2017
Truely, Investment is a risk. But it takes d bold hearted to jump into it. If you are asking ppl to tell you or join them in whatever they are doing they must also benefit. I would say, you should wake up your innovative mind, banks are the ones killing the economy, also the government is doing so. By creating policies that will always not favour the small investor. Only the likes of Dangote benefit. All you must do if you want to truely invest with people is conduct due diligence, meet with them, talk, understand, go back home think very well, browse about the business, look for other people doing it ask them how they are coping. Then draft an agreement thru a lawyer friend before doing anything

But remember the value of money decreases every day oooo.
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by yusasiv(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2017
as for me o... if u can settle for 250k of that monthly while ur 2m is still urs at the end of the programme... conduct research abt it

mayb u cud find it without me telling u
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by vanmusco(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2017
yusasiv:
as for me o... if u can settle for 250k of that monthly while ur 2m is still urs at the end of the programme... conduct research abt it

mayb u cud find it without me telling u
I also value crowdfunding. I have a platform for that also.
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by yusasiv(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2017
vanmusco:
I also value crowdfunding. I have a platform for that also.

U r on point bro... a very wise decision.. exactly what am talking about

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2017
Bro...go and open nice boutique.... Dnt give anyone your money to invest for you...just learn how to trade well...learn how you can turn 10naira to #100...and those ones telling to partner or put your money somewhere are just deceiving...I swear it won't last forever...maybe after one year or 2years you go dey hear story upon story....my advice for you is to use 1m for starting a business first to see how things dey go...and dnt put all your money in one basket...
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by dotcomnamename: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2017
The most StandStill Investment is PROPERTY. Get a property lawyer, buy a plot of land with half of the money. You will dance azonto for life! grin grin grin forget all those yeye investments... Then keep saving.... You will see magic... grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million by zamirikpo(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2017
freeman67:
Since you are still thinking of what to do, If you have a first bank account just put the money invest it in 91days treasury bill and instruct them to keep reinvesting it till you give contrary instruction....

If you are a patient person you can open a supermarket with that money if you have a good location but not without learning from those already in it. It a kind of business that with the knowledge, location, right connection and discipline.. Ur growth will be instant.

I buy ur idea except the part where u mentioned supermarket.

@ poster i was in ur shoes in 2010 when i finished my NYSC in Borno. At this point its not about the money u have ,its about what u know.....what money making venture have u understudied, if non, then any thing u do with that money would almost ultimately fail.

what i advice is, buy treasury bill through a bank @ 18% today,u would be paid an upfront interest of 360k. by so doing u have saved ur 2m and u still have 360k to play with. now with 360k in ur hand , go and learn a business with an already established outfit. for me it was a deisel supply company where i learnt it all,i wasnt paid much,but i wasnt their for the money. it took me a year plus............but afterwards, i fell bank on my little savings to establish myself in a field i was already conversant with,by this time,i had basic knowledge of the business. i knew the big and small players, even had customers waiting.

though i couldnt compete favourably with the already established names in the industry in that state, i moved to a smaller town,where i am now a big fish. cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quick Loan With Page Financials / We Thought Forex Trading Would Bring Us Fortunes - N233m Fraud Victims / Selling Shares In Nigeria From The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.