Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout (1670 Views)

Is Ebonybet Scam???? / Become An Ebonybet Agent Today With Zero Cost... / Ebonybet Hit My Mail With GAME TIPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout by BENZOCASH: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2017
EBONYBET, THE FASTEST FINGERS ON PAYOUT
It only gets better with Ebonybet when it comes to payout. I was filled with smiles when I got my money instantly on ebonybet.com.
I could remember vividly the last time I requested for payout on BET9JA some months ago, it took them almost 15hours for me to get my money. I thought it was the same everywhere not until I try Ebonybet payout. It works like magic, 4minutes, my account was credited. To me, this make it the fastest payout in the sport betting company in Nigeria better than the likes of Nairabet and co.
If you are yet to sign up or place a bet on Ebonybet.com, kindly do so because there is a lot to enjoy on ebonybet.com apart from the payout , u will also enjoy different game options with mad odds, Nairabet, Merrybet and co have nothing to offer you anymore..
100% on subsequent deposit (every deposit) is not a joke, it real only on Ebonybet.com.
Like I do say, “Feel Free to display your stupidity…..or drop comments…#BENZOCASH
Re: Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout by dyk03(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2017
YOU ARE RIGHT BRO...PAPYOUT..I GIVE IT TO DEM..
Re: Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout by 7bookies: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2017
dyk03:
YOU ARE RIGHT BRO...PAPYOUT..I GIVE IT TO DEM..

With this your spelling you sure say ebonybet dey really do as you dey yarn so ?? grin grin grin grin

Anyway dem dey try Sha make I no lie . Make dem just continue like that

1 Like

Re: Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout by Ebonybet(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Indeed, we have the fastest payment system.
Thank you,
Ebonybet
Re: Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout by dyk03(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2017
LOL #PAYOUT
dyk03:
YOU ARE RIGHT BRO...PAYOUT..I GIVE IT TO DEM..
Re: Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout by Xben: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2017
7bookies:

With this your spelling you sure say ebonybet dey really do as you dey yarn so ?? grin grin grin grin

Anyway dem dey try Sha make I no lie . Make dem just continue like that

Ebonybet dey try sha. I requested a payout in a cab to the mall and got credited in the mall a few minutes later.

Make una just work on Booking number sharperly cos those betting tips wey una dey send dey make sense and me i no get time to dey find game one by one. This is 2017!

Kudos to the team!

1 Like

Re: Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout by vicsoj007(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2017
Ebonybet is surely the best for payout. and their site make me remember bet365 and williamshill.. pls give us booking number and opera mini version
Re: Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ebonybet:
Thank you,
Ebonybet
i deposited 1000 to my account but i did not see any game to bet on because anytyme i click sports, it will show blank page. i have order for my 1000 withdrawl. pls hope i will be paid
Re: Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout by BENZOCASH: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2017
why dont u contact their support or call der customer number service....
matex97:
i deposited 1000 to my account but i did not see any game to bet on because anytyme i click sports, it will show blank page. i have order for my 1000 withdrawl. pls hope i will be paid
Re: Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout by AlterEnigma(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Ebonybet:
Thank you,
Ebonybet

Ebonybet sir, have been waiting for confirmation link close to 3 days now after registering.

Your CC number not going through

Sent Mails but not replied.

Waiting...
Re: Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout by adeshinacute(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
If you need 2-3 Odd per Day this guy is A dope
Check my signature to visit his page

(1) (Reply)

NBA Playoffs / Marcos Alonso's Brilliant Free-kick Goal Vs Spurs / Real Madrid Schedule For September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.