Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) (45683 Views)

Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) / Passenger That Caused The Dana Air Emergency Door Incident Has Been Identified. / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by gofnor(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Shaiytan @ work.
chie8:
As shared by Collins.......

'Chai accident again. Our igwe 1st son has an accident with students of oko poly. With his hilux coming back from oko yesterday night. And five students from oko died nd driver tear into pieces. See the goat that curse the accident. They cut off the goat head nd blood is not coming out. Our igwe 1st son Emeka anugwu is in hospital with others that break led nd the dead body too. His head tear see his blood on his hilux. Only one person in the bus is normal without any wood. So pray for them to survive'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fatal-accident-kills-many-in-okophotos.html
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Otutu1:
That's one fat goat
Maybe the knife didn't go through a vein or artery
And the head was totally cut off? hmmm
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Otutu1:
That's one fat goat
And the head was totally cut off? hmmm
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Otutu1:
That's one fat goat
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by jericco1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
What happened to sic?
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by opara28(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
English wey dey burst brain grin grin grin grin
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
chie8:

'Chai accident again. Our igwe 1st son has an accident with students of oko poly. With his hilux coming back from oko yesterday night. And five students from oko died nd driver tear into pieces. See the goat that curse the accident. They cut off the goat head nd blood is not coming out. Our igwe 1st son Emeka anugwu is in hospital with others that break led nd the dead body too. His head tear see his blood on his hilux. Only one person in the bus is normal without any wood. So pray for them to survive'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fatal-accident-kills-many-in-okophotos.html

A minute silence for English language. She just got murdered by this guy. cry cry
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by habei: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
that goat don swell na...e mean say e don die tey tey how blood wan carry comot? :-/
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by stasius: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
EVIDENCE OF RECKLESS DRIVING OR BAD ROAD?

WELL GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
onilanre:

grin grin grin Bahd child
Sir! I hail
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by BossLadyF(f): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
DONSMITH123:
How you sef take expect that goat to bring out blood with this kain english

Funny comments but this killed it

1 Like

Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Wiseb(f): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin
OkoYiboz:
Mod, please add 'Graphic English' to the title of this thread.

No food, no light, no money and you come add this kind english? It's grammar like this that is preventing Buhari from coming back to Nigeria.
grin
OkoYiboz:

No food, no light, no money and you come add this kind english? It's grammar like this that is preventing Buhari from coming back to Nigeria.

this gentleman wan kee me with laff abeg
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Did i just read English or Igbo language?
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Elviswhite0007: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Abeg liv d writer jare, u know how many years wen him don finish school no job?Still u want make d guy English clear abi? How
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by dudebuck: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
Wow
You havn't answered The question.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
koonbey:
That goat doesn't look like it was just killed. It looks bloated already, meaning that it was killed much earlier and expectedly, blood flow would have stopped a long time ago.

People sha
and the white hair around the neck wnt be stained with blood? Use ur head na
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Masterclass32: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
sweerychick:
I don't know what is graphic is it the English or the accident

cheesycheesycheesy I think both of them.

U can imagine. ''Graphic English''.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Otutu1:
That's one fat goat

Or maybe the goat was anaemic, after all humans dey get am for this recession
It was simply a severe case of internal bleeding.
All the blood are inside the stomach.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by miztahkay: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
LMAO... U A SAVAGE
quote author=cummando post=54133232]Your English alone don cause accident for here....I laugh sotay I mess!
RIP English
RIP goat
RIP igwe pikin
RIP driver
RIP moto

In fact gbo gbo yin RIP[/quote]
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by chuggy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
OkoYiboz:

GRAPHIC ENGLISH Buhahahahahaha
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
That's because it was dead already. All the blood had coagulated inside it. They should have cut it immediately for tastier meat
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by ajealadick(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
biafran version of English
tooth4tooth:
grin grin grin Read it with the mindset of pidgin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
D hilux driver cause d accident cnt he run d thru d goat.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by LegitBoy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
braimeddy:
Na wa 4 u op. So because d original poster made some blunders in his English, u kuku follow am dey copy words for words. You don't know you will edit ur writeup right? Plagiarism Don really spoil una and I doubt if u even took d time to read the content before pasting it here. Weldonsir
Nah oversabi dy kill person..... What has the op plagiarized? Obviously you don't know the meaning of quoting someone. He made it clear that he is quoting the original poster, this is not a write up sir... ITK.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by slevin1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
chie8:

OP, did u say Emeka Anugwu? The Mbaukwu Anugwu royal family?
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by jatau7(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
make una leave d guy English abeg....but wait ohhh...blood no commot frm d goat head? i trust my igbo pple...dis must b frm d spiritual world
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by RichardoTobinho: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
End time goat ;DEnd time goat
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by braimeddy: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
At least he could have corrected the blunders the original poster made. I knw he didn't plagiarised. I've a reason I used that word on him
LegitBoy:
Nah oversabi dy kill person..... What has the op plagiarized? Obviously you don't know the meaning of quoting someone. He made it clear that he is quoting the original poster, this is not a write up sir... ITK.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Titheman(m): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Otutu1:
That's one fat goat

Or maybe the goat was anaemic, after all humans dey get am for this recession
u are blind...U no see say d head almost fall off
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by seunfape(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Curse DVD wood got me talk
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by MunorAnne(f): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Temptee101:
Your grammar is trying to force out laugh from my mouth but it won't work for you cos lives are involved. RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured. Your community needs to appease the gods.
Infact ur comment just force ou laf from my mouth... especially the "it won't work for you" part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) / Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) / Opebi Lagos Helicopter Crash: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Condole With Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.