Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) (35376 Views)

Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by amebo101: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2017
A Facebook user with the name Ernest Obisike shared this photo of obvious an unborn child, also known as foetus, on a main road, raining curses on whoever did that.

Read what he shared below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/a-facebook-user-shares-photo-of-3.html

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by amebo101: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2017
This one madt me ooo... chai

So am actually FTC today if not for the op who create thread come still dey parambulate for his post.
I have a feeling this is going to be goodnews all the way.Just not happy that I made this almighty FTC in this horrific thread!
I present it as a burnt offering to my swthrt tydi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2017
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un.

14 Likes

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Abrupt: 10:23am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2017
Of all creations
Na woman I fear the most!!!!
I swear....once they go rogue just find hiding place
Heartless! Olorun!
Oya RIP crew.
Over to you guys

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Really graphic... Human lives are not regarded highly at all at all. The nearest hospitals within a few kilometres should be placed in the spotlight, if the authorities can manage it

.....or.

..the dead foetuses should be properly buried to prevent ritualists from taking them

4 Likes

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Olateef(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Triplet for that matter.. the day of judgement is gonna be interesting Sha

6 Likes

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by holysainbj(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Sodom and Gomorrah are feeling cheated right now lipsrsealed

They've been hard done by...

15 Likes

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by tpaulo: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
chai, this is heartless
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na wa.

As much as it is morally wrong to have a child out of wedlock, it is a thousand times better than what is in these pictures.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Hivelm(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
jesus is lord ...Jesu and dis lady go still have sex after this

1 Like

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by oel12(f): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
in this recession why have sex when you arent ready

4 Likes

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Okaakoko(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
why are people this wicked?
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
women

triplat for dat matter

why not dash me the babies

7 Likes

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Otutu1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
It may have been a spontaneous abortion and not an induced one

4 Likes

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by holysainbj(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
cummando:
Of all creations
Na woman I fear the most!!!!
I swear....once they go rogue just find hiding place
Heartless! Olorun!
Oya RIP crew.
Over to you guys

You were born of a woman
Don't generalize,
A man can also be devilish u know?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by cutelover19(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
shocked
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Ijaya123: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
The heart of man (and now Women) is desperately wicked.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Human wickedness is just impossible to comprehend.

We now have a culture of hypocrisy that puts religiosity & shame to family name above human life. Terrible.

RIP innocent babies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Stegomiah: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
After they have aborted finish, they will begin looking for the fruit of the womb later in life.. And people will think God is wicked

God is too nice sef, such people don't deserve to get pregnant ever again in life

Condom is cheap, if your man ain't responsible enough.... Use condom

Murderers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by oyindare(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
God my god this is out of this world...father for today the woman wan do this or never again give her children...don't make her happy and the Bleep boy wan fire the woman may u dry up this juice in Jesus name I pray..amen

1 Like

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Pennyways: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
I strongly believe that this might not be what we think, no lady will abort triplets and cast them on the main road for people to see them and take pictures. Even the doctor who carried out the operation knows where to dump it. It could be rituals.
There are incomprehensible things human beings do for money

1 Like

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oh my God
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by wemmieslim(f): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!!
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Sometimes I can't understand our creator. Why He gives children to people who will kill them and withhold same from parents who can look after them.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jesu mii oooooo shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by dpete1: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Handiwork of those oloshos

Later in life,they will be climbing twelve mountains per day

1 Like

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is really mind disturbing. embarassed
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
The person aborted triplets shocked shocked shocked

Law of karma always exists. Whatever you sow, you would reap good / bad.

The perpetrator would definitely get a reward for these 3 murders
angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
holysainbj:

You were born of a woman
Don't generalize,
A man can also be devilish u know?
Sure sure. Their own strong
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by jamalnation(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oh Jesus have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community / Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.