Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 (58094 Views)

Olam Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Scheme Job Recruitment / NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018 / Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by D3xt3r: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2017
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!

UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.
There exists opportunity in our company’s MANAGEMENT TRAINEE SCHEME for highly motivated and dynamic University graduates with potentials to excel as future business leaders.

ABOUT THE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE SCHEME

The scheme which is a two-year accelerated programme, affords the trainees a focused and personalized development through:
• Structured classroom training
• Exposure to various business functional areas
• Cross-Business Units Exposure
• Career Counseling
• Structured mentoring programme
• The successful candidates are employed on Assistant Management grade.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?

To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, the potential candidates will have to meet the following requirements:
NYSC: Must have completed NYSC
Qualification:

(A)-WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
(B)-Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Honors in Engineering (Electrical & Mechanical), Microbiology and Biochemistry.
In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate a combination of analytical skills, practical creativity, entrepreneurial drive, integrity, team spirit and clarity of purpose.

Apply Here.....http://www.uacnplc.com/management-trainee-recruitment/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by pappyG: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2017
Thanks bruv. u seem to be first person to post this info on the internet.....Mind sharing your source?

D3xt3r
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by obajoey(m): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2017
pappyG:
Thanks bruv. u seem to be first person to post this info on the internet.....Mind sharing your source?

D3xt3r

The recruitment is real. I work with one of their subsidiary. I wanted to post this online last week but it has not been uploaded on UACN website then. It was sent to our mail box.
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Nkemdili007(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2017
What about those that would turn 27 come December, 2017, should they apply?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by pappyG: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2017
obajoey:

The recruitment is real. I work with one of their subsidiary. I wanted to post this online last week but it has not been uploaded on UACN website then. It was sent to our mail box.

Thank you for clarifying this.
Agrovick posted the vacancy some days back buh it was then yet to b posted on UACN career page.
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by bioduneberry(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Thanks.
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by agrovick(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
pappyG:

Thank you for clarifying this.
Agrovick posted the vacancy some days back buh it was then yet to posted on UACN career page.

Looks like your dashed excitement is back on. cheesy
All the best with the recruitment exercise.
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by pappyG: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
agrovick:

Looks like your dashed excitement is back on. cheesy
All the best with the recruitment exercise.

grin
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by OLP46(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Thanks op
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Gnen: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Marking attendance already

2 Likes

Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by okpala95(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
obajoey:

Please, what's the salary like?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by obajoey(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
okpala95:

Please, what's the salary like?
5 figures.
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by papyrus2(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Yeh
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by drarchallus(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Just got a mail now from UACN to complete my application.. who else is with me
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by press005: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
drarchallus:

me also. bt my fone number is nt complete,. wen i want to click next i will be asked to correct my fone number. bt d issue nw is dat d box is not editable...do u av a solution?

1 Like

Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by ayooluwa2(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please I'm having problems clicking the link on my Mail. Any other person with similar issues
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by drarchallus(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
press005:

me also. bt my fone number is nt complete,. wen i want to click next i will be asked to correct my fone number. bt d issue nw is dat d box is not editable...do u av a solution?
not yet, having the same issue
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by ibroh22(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
drarchallus:
please aw did u apply,the website doesn't lead to the application page and I clicked on careers on the Website,it says,no vacancies
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Toylove: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
ayooluwa2:
Please I'm having problems clicking the link on my Mail. Any other person with similar issues
Am with you on dis. I even tried a different browser, still d same

1 Like

Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by drarchallus(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
press005:

How far...any way forward?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by press005: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
drarchallus:
How far...any way forward?

u haven't been able to edit it sha
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by drarchallus(m): 6:39am On Mar 20, 2017
press005:

u haven't been able to edit it sha
yeah
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Jhamzy(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2017
Any one with workforce past questions pls?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by drarchallus(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2017
Jhamzy:
Any one with workforce past questions pls?
Have u completed the reg
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by oyetundedavid: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2017
please everyone i've not been able to click on the link on my mail...... can anyone help in that regard?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by drarchallus(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
try to copy and paste the link on your browser; if it persists, I would advise u mail them...ensure u do that without delay cos the test is on Saturday
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by mayoor15(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2017
drarchallus:
try to copy and paste the link on your browser; if it persists, I would advise u mail them...ensure u do that without delay cos the test is on Saturday
Wait how did you know the rest is Saturday cos we've received no communication from them or perhaps you either work with UAC or workforce.... Time to get serious be that, anyways thanks for the information, any other thing we need to know boss?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by oyetundedavid: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Ive even called the contact no attached to the mail and the person said i should copy n paste the link but no link is there other than "CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION". I dont know what could be done again...........
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Jhamzy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
drarchallus:
Have u completed the reg

Yes! Though there was an issue as I was filling the second page, I simply pressed enter in order to ass some info on a particular slot, the page just loaded and submit itself without me completing the form filling. I was later sent a message that I have successfully completed the process. The assessment test date is on the 25th of this month. They said they will notify me before Wednesday if am shortlisted. So I try and refilled which was impossible as I had alrdy completed the process. So I sent them a mail without reply. I have been calling their customer care but they won't pick. Its just discouraging jare.

1 Like

Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by drarchallus(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jhamzy:

Yes! Though there was an issue as I was filling the second page, I simply pressed enter in order to ass some info on a particular slot, the page just loaded and submit itself without me completing the form filling. I was later sent a message that I have successfully completed the process. The assessment test date is on the 25th of this month. They said they will notify me before Wednesday if am shortlisted. So I try and refilled which was impossible as I had alrdy completed the process. So I sent them a mail without reply. I have been calling their customer care but they won't pick. Its just discouraging jare.
I don't think it would submit without u completing the form, otherwise a notification telling u to do so would have come up. Best wishes
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Jhamzy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
drarchallus:
I don't think it would submit without u completing the form, otherwise a notification telling u to do so would have come up. Best wishes
Toor me too am surprised ooh! Cos I received an email from them giving me details of the assessment.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja / Strictly For SSCE / First Bank Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.