Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 (58102 Views)

Olam Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Scheme Job Recruitment / NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018 / Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by funfemitte(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2017
Celcius:
I received invite for medicals scheduled for this Friday. (Engineering)

When did you get the invite? I'm in Sales by the way.
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Celcius: 12:56pm On May 16, 2017
funfemitte:

When did you get the invite? I'm in Sales by the way.
Today.
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by funfemitte(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2017
Celcius:

Today.

This morning? As a mail or sms?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by balominer: 2:57pm On May 16, 2017
funfemitte:

This morning? As a mail or sms?
has any1 received @sales?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by candyyy(f): 6:13pm On May 16, 2017
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

GSS should stop posting here Abeg, create ur own thread, you are causing confusion. This is meant for GMT. And if you still want to post here signify if the info is for GSS or GMT.

THANK YOU
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by izzou(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2017
candyyy:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

GSS should stop posting here Abeg, create ur own thread, you are causing confusion. This is meant for GMT. And if you still want to post here signify if the info is for GSS or GMT.

THANK YOU

grin grin grin

That awkward moment when you see a new post,and you think it could be about the next stage after the workforce test,only for you to click, and start seeing interview at CAP Plc and medicals update
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by diamondzs(f): 8:29pm On May 16, 2017
candyyy:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

THANK YOU

Funny enough there's a thread for them o, but they keep coming here to confuse us
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Harkenyeahme: 11:06am On May 18, 2017
simplex2:
**edited

Simplex2, that post everybody is thanking you for is no longer appearing oh! Please repost so we can thank you too oh..Lol grin grin grin grin

Btw, interview mails have started rolling in....who else has got it?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by peachy22(f): 12:34pm On May 18, 2017
i got an interview mail scheduled for 25th of may
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by jobbers: 1:10pm On May 18, 2017
read
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 1:42pm On May 18, 2017
24th smiley
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Iskander2: 1:56pm On May 18, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
Yes they repeated past questions, a little Sha, hoping for the best for all of us, it's not easy but God is involved

goodafternoon ma plis can u send me the past question am a fresh graduate dont know my left from right plis it will greatly help me

plis any1 who can still send is welcomed

godspeed366@gmail.com
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Iskander2: 1:59pm On May 18, 2017
Usminous:

Sent to your mail.... Check it

Plis kindly send me the past question godspeed366@gmail.com
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by diamondzs(f): 2:57pm On May 18, 2017
Nkemdili007:
What about those that would turn 27 come December, 2017, should they apply?
Did you still apply?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Largehrt(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2017
Mine is 24th also.

Jazmiynne:
24th smiley
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by izzou(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2017
24th

Hmmmmm
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by beejayvince(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2017
How will one get to the UAC Foods after alighting at Ojota Bus Stop?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by shobadesamuel(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2017
please what is the duration of the management trainee scheme..and like how many % would be finally selected?
thank you.
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by randomspeaker: 5:51pm On May 18, 2017
What i'm concerned about is the pay, please can somebody help us with that information. I applied for graduate trainee management . how much do they pay during the training and how much do they pay after you have completed the training and become an assistant manager 'like they said' . I just got my interview invitation today, Scheduled for Friday 26th. To work in a manufacturing company can be very tasking so the pay is very important. If not you'll just end up being used.
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by izzou(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2017
beejayvince:
How will one get to the UAC Foods after alighting at Ojota Bus Stop?

UAC is exactly at Ojota Bus stop. Just immediately after the pedestrian bridge.

Near Fidelity bank
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by fubie: 7:36pm On May 18, 2017
mine is on d 25th. Anybody in d house going frm ph?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Yungchukzy(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2017
Got the Interview invite for 24th, Sadly I won't be honouring it cry cry, Spent a lot already on all these 'Lagos' interviews. would just wait for the outcome of the others. Wish everyone honouring theirs the very best.

P.S: This companies should realize that not everyone lives in Lagos, It wouldn't hurt to carry out recruitment at the regional levels. Person go dey travel from one end of naija to the other every time.

1 Like

Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by beejayvince(m): 12:03am On May 19, 2017
izzou:

UAC is exactly at Ojota Bus stop. Just immediately after the pedestrian bridge.

Near Fidelity bank
Thank you very much.
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by FavouriteMe(f): 6:05am On May 19, 2017
Yungchukzy:
Got the Interview invite for 24th, Sadly I won't be honouring it cry cry, Spent a lot already on all these 'Lagos' interviews. would just wait for the outcome of the others. Wish everyone honouring theirs the very best.

P.S: This companies should realize that not everyone lives in Lagos, It wouldn't hurt to carry out recruitment at the regional levels. Person go dey travel from one end of naija to the other every time.

I understand how you feel, but most times taking risk is a part of the job search. May no evil occurrence happen to us while travelling, but if accommodation is part of the challenge I could be of assistance for the period. I'm scheduled for the same date.

3 Likes

Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by fubie: 10:07am On May 19, 2017
FavouriteMe:

I understand how you feel, but most times taking risk is a part of the job search. May no evil occurrence happen to us while travelling, but if accommodation is part of the challenge I could be of assistance for the period. I'm scheduled for the same date.
Thats so nice of u. mine is 25th and accommodation is a problem cos i am coming frm Ph. whr exactly do u stay in Lagos?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Yungchukzy(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2017
FavouriteMe:

Thanks a lot, may God bless your kind heart. But my issue is beyond accomodation, I'm just going to put a halt to my Lagos travels till I get feedback on others I've already taken.

Once again, thanks for your kind concern. Wish you the best on the 24th.
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Beautysplash: 7:04pm On May 19, 2017
Does anyone know what to expect in the interview?Thanks
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by ThatsHowWeRoll: 12:18pm On May 20, 2017
Did we submit our CV and other credentials during the application process? Really appreciate a response
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by Speximen: 12:20pm On May 20, 2017
pls let those who have been interviewed in the past for same GMT tell wat how it went or if anyone gets interviewed cn they pls share it here in due time.. thanks
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by minions(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2017
funfemitte:

I was at the GSS interview last week Wednesday at CAP PLC Ikeja. I'm guessing successful applicants may be contacted this week or next week.

I still don't believe GSS would be paid lower than GMT. For instance, I have about 5 years post NYSC work experience. I can't fathom how a fresh graduate would earn more than me if we work in the same organization.

How did it go. Some heads up na?
Re: UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 by minions(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2017
Jazmiynne:
24th smiley

Sha come back and gist us on that day before you sleep. Let's know how it went

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja / Strictly For SSCE / First Bank Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.