Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Airtel 6x Time Bonus Code | How To Get 6x Bonus Your Recharge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel 6x Time Bonus Code | How To Get 6x Bonus Your Recharge (56789 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Please Who Know The Latest Etisalat Call Bonus Code / Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel 6x Time Bonus Code | How To Get 6x Bonus Your Recharge by YalaTech(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2017
Airtel Nigeria is rewarding its numerous customer with a whooping 600% extra credit bonus on every recharge you make. Yes everyone is qualified for this offer. All you have to do is simply make a recharge of N100 and above and then get 600% bonus.

HOW AIRTEL 6X BONUS WORKS

If you are on the Airtel platform, then you are qualified to enjoy this offer. For every N100 recharge, you get N600 bonus. For every N200 recharge, you get N1200 bonus. The good thing about this is that, it is valid for 2 week which is 14 day.

HOW TO ACTIVATE THE AIRTEL 6x BONUS OF YOUR RECHAGE

To activate yours, simply load a recharge card of you choice, then dial this code *235*Amount recharge# and receive you credit bonus. If you make a recharge of a N100, simply dial *235*100# and receive your free N100 airtime bonus.
FAQs of Airtel Smart connect 2.0 Tariff Plan
Question: What is smartCONNECT 2.0?
Answer: SmartCONNECT 2.0 is a new PREPAID plan that allows customers enjoy 6 times the value of EVERY recharge.
Question: Who is eligible to take this product?
Answer: Product is available to NEW prepaid customers.
Question: How does a customer get unto the
plan ?
Answer: Buy a new SIM, register it, insert it in your phone and recharge it to enjoy 6 times (6x) the value of EVERY recharge of N100 and above
Question: What do I stand to enjoy on this plan?
Answer: Customers on this plan enjoy 6 times the value of EVERY recharge (N100 and above)
Question: How do I recharge?
Answer: Dial *126*pin#
Question: Can I enjoy 6 times bonus if I Recharge with ERC?
Answer: Yes. ERC recharges also qualify for 6 times bonus.
Question: How do I check balance?
Answer: Dial *123#
Question: Can I use my bonus to call ALL NETWORKS?
Answer: Yes. Bonus can be used for Data and calls to all networks.
Question: How long can I use my bonus?
Answer: All bonuses are valid for 7days.
Question: Can I roll over my unused bonus?
Answer: Yes, simply recharge before your bonus expires.
Question: How much will I be charged for calls on this plan ?
DON’T MISS ==> Get Etisalat Free #1400 Airtime With #200 And 1Gb For #500
swer: Calls from Main Account and Bonus will be charged at 50k/sec
http://yalatech.com.ng/airtel-6x-time-bonus-code-how-to-get-6x-bonus-your-recharge/

1 Like

Re: Airtel 6x Time Bonus Code | How To Get 6x Bonus Your Recharge by yomi007k(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Confirmed on my phone now.

This is the best network in nigeria.
Re: Airtel 6x Time Bonus Code | How To Get 6x Bonus Your Recharge by YalaTech(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
yomi007k:
Confirmed on my phone now.

This is the best network in nigeria.
nice
now You can Enjoy your ISP
Re: Airtel 6x Time Bonus Code | How To Get 6x Bonus Your Recharge by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Airtel na baba o, its 8x not 6x am also enjoying the package. When u load with *555*PIN# it gives 5x + data but if u load wit *126*PIN# it gives 8x + data valid for 7days!

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Surprise Package / MTN Reacts Over The Sudden Price Increase Of Recharge Cards / Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.