Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning (44215 Views)

The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) / Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State / Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by Horlawoomey(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
ekunu:
beautiful creature
I fear am pass anything sha

I have another one if you don't mind keeping it as pet.
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by SmartyPants(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Womanitarian:
Bad idea if u ask me

Lol if you are afraid, simply use a stick to pry the mouth open
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by nurusystem(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
God bless all the Aboki in Jesus name..
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by haulforte123: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Why do I Need A Custom Clearing Agent?

If this is also your question, you are also in the right place.

Lets think about this for a moment...

Imagine the risk of keeping millions at home, if there were no banks.
Its very possible to keep cash at home but the risk is unbearable.

In the same way, there are licensed agents available for you to
have a problem free clearance.

Here Are 2 Reasons Why You Need Them

1) They have a reputation among the customs.
Hence, clearing agents are prioritised above individuals.

2) Documentation is a very critical procedure; as as incomplete
Information can stop your import and export instantly.

What you Gain

1) They get you added documents that the customs authority
demand when you did not plan it.

2) They help you document exactly what the customs need.

3) You gain good insurance services.

4) Due to their good knowledge of the industry and its
most recent changes you have the confidence that it
will be a successful import and export.

* You can now import successfully without worries.

Contact Us At
info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
sexyjuly:
maybe wink
Lol bad gurl. smiley
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by Themandator: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Horlawoomey:
I was sitting down quietly today when a man very close to my site ran out with underwear claiming he saw a snake very close to the wardrobe, instantly I alerted the abo.ki working with me, the guy knows how to kill snake very well. The Abok.i guy went inside the house alone and in less than 5 minutes came out with this deadly green snake.

We persuaded the owner of the house before he returned back to the house.

We need one another...Aboki saved the day for two educated and exposed southerners
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by Themandator: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
YomiYarzo:

This looks like the green mamba, its a highly venomous snake with very high mortality rate in recorded cases

Just a mature garden snake
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

I highly doubt that given that the Green mamba is not thought to have Nigeria as its habitat. Also Green mambas scarecly make human contact because they are tree dwellers and typically very shy.

Lastly, they are bright green/yellowish green unlike the darker garter/garden snake.

I think it's a boomslang
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jiang:
This ain't the poisonous kind nah
a boomslang is poisonous
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by Idydarling(f): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

Deadly? This looks like a harmless garden snake

The simple way to tell is to open its mouth and check for fangs...if it has ordinary teeth without fangs, then its harmless/non-poisonous
you're indeed a SHEEPle
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by dyangprof(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
is dis one eatable too?
i kno as fa Seun, its eatable even tho its not.
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by SmartyPants(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Idydarling:
you're indeed a SHEEPle

So now that you have mentioned me with your fat face, are you feeling better about your life?
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by Idydarling(f): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

So now that you have mentioned me with your fat face, are you feeling better about your life?
I only responded according to ur signature. .. u actually went to my profile to check me out b4 replying? Thanks for the fat face compliment tho, I'm in love with it.
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by SmartyPants(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Idydarling:
I only responded according to ur signature. .. u actually went to my profile to check me out b4 replying? Thanks for the fat face compliment tho, I'm in love with it.

Great smiley

Don't forget to quote me for more compliments whenever you are feeling unloved. I'm here for you.

1 Like

Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by Idydarling(f): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

Great smiley

Don't forget to quote me for more compl6iments whenever you are feeling unloved. I'm here for you.
sad little man. .. who did this to u?
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by SmartyPants(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Idydarling:
sad little man. .. who did this to u?

grin grin grin fat face

1 Like

Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by Idydarling(f): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

grin grin grin fat face
tiny ×××
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by SmartyPants(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Idydarling:
tiny ×××

dick is spelt with four letters o...fat face, small brain? wink
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by Idydarling(f): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

dick is spelt with four letters o...fat face, small brain? wink
the hediot thought I was referring to his limp member, who has the small brain now? ? Idiok mkpo urua
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by SmartyPants(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Idydarling:
the hediot thought I was referring to his limp member, who has the small brain now? ? Idiok mkpo urua

lol... so what word were you referring to?

i dare you to say something sensible
Re: Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning by firstking01(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2017
sexyjuly:
grin
Hallo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound / Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' / How Much A Sewing Machine Cost In 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.