Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" (27696 Views)

Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants / ‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by eyesoflagos: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
HE SPEAKS TO REMAIN RELEVANT - FAYOSE BLASTS OBASANJO
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/he-speaks-to-remain-relevant-fayose.html

Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state has lashed out at former President Olusegun Obasanjo on his recent comment on the idea of an Igbo presidency in 2019 – that has generated heated controversy.

Fayose in an interview with a media house said he does not take the former leader seriously, adding that he wants to be relevant at all times.

His words: "Do you ever take Obasanjo seriously? I don’t take him seriously. By his nature, Obasanjo wants relevance at all times. We have worked with him and used to be his foot soldiers. I know him more than anybody in this country. He just talks, so that he would remain relevant. Do you see any other former President in the country running his mouth like his? If it is not the fact that he has a voice as a former head of state, where is Obasanjo’s constituency? Who are his followers? How many votes can Obasanjo win in his ward? We must say the truth and we must face the truth. Let’s give it to him, as a leader in this country, whoever has governed this country before would remain our leader, but he must equally recall and admit that he is becoming more fairly negative than working towards national building. ''

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by greatgod2012(f): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
I doubt if these two adults can ever become friendly again, in fact, same party cannot accommodate them!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by CallmeGlad(f): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mumu between you two,who is the attention seeker?

Yeyenatu

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by zlantanfan: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
it's indeed obvious that fayose is stupid.
On the contrary it is fayose that seeks relevance with a diarrhea mouth.

This same man prevailed on gej from begging obasanjo and at the end lead him to disaster.

As usual fayose would go running after obj to seek forgiveness.
The fact that obj shunned gej and escaped through the back door when he came shows who needs relevance,
Only a fool would rubbish a man that has a say in every government that comes and go

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin FAYOSE is the greatest politician in the history of the yoruba race

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oga governor i hail o. So Nigerians take you seriously after what happened in China? undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by ican2020: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
OBJ that failed exam woefully, teaching others how to write that same exam.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by EmeeNaka: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
OBJ is the last person any reasonable person can take seriously.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by holluphemydavid(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
fayose on the loose again,my state governor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by ta4ba3(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Word fall from his mouth like shit from ass..... I still like him like dat.... fayose my role model

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Aburi001: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is a case of Pot calling Kettle black. shocked

Fayose obviously seeks an attention more that OBJ tongue

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Damalex4luv(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
yes now...... He's greater than Ojuckwu and the entire Igbo race tongue tongue

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ok

Check my signature for beautiful and affordable window blind
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Ijaya123: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Fayose is even greater than any dead or living Igbo politician.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
*clears throat*

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by ademidedavid(f): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
FAYOSE, FAYOSE, FAYOSE .......How many times did i call u? avnt i told u nt to insult ur elders again or are u the only one who can blow whistles ni......oya postrate and apologise to BABA!!! Spoilt Child...........

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by babyfaceafrica: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
U dey find trouble
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oooooo gawd....
Fayosewere again?

Abeg contact me on my signature if you get bitcoin or Payoneer for sale
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
what did you have for lunch my friend?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Swizdoe(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
A clear case of kettle calling pot black.....
Birds of the same feathers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by shamecurls(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Am just loving the way Fayose is making more enemies for PDP. Same with FFK and Reno Omokri.

The political gods of Nigeria will definitely nail him someday. Definitely!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by freeborn76(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Fayose is silly! I used to respect Ekiti people until they elected an amala eating miscreant as governor...Obasanjo has his vices, but Fayose is the last person to open his dirty mouth to talk down on Obasanjo...anybody else, not agbero Fayose

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by BlindAngel: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
CallmeGlad:
Mumu between you two,who is the attention seeker?

Yeyenatu
zlantanfan:
it's indeed obvious that fayose is stupid.
On the contrary it is fayose that seeks relevance with a diarrhea mouth.

This same man prevailed on gej from begging obasanjo and at the end lead him to disaster.

As usual fayose would go running after obj to seek forgiveness.
The fact that obj shunned gej and escaped through the back door when he came shows who needs relevance,
Only a fool would rubbish a man that has a say in every government that comes and go
BlackMbakara1:
Oga governor i hail o. So Nigerians take you seriously after what happened in China? undecided
holluphemydavid:
fayose on the loose again,my state governor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ademidedavid:
FAYOSE, FAYOSE, FAYOSE .......How many times did i call u? avnt i told u nt to insult ur elders again or are u the only one who can blow whistles ni......oya postrate and apologise to BABA!!! Spoilt Child...........
babyfaceafrica:
U dey find trouble
HazzanTazzan:
Oooooo gawd....
Fayosewere again?

Abeg contact me on my signature if you get bitcoin or Payoneer for sale
shamecurls:
Am just loving the way Fayose is making more enemies for PDP. Same with FFK and Reno Omokri.

The political gods of Nigeria will definitely nail him someday. Definitely!
theophorus:
Fayose!!!

You know say Baba is not Nice and you are talking to him anyhow... don't forget that he has a way of getting to people who mess up with Him ooo.

"I just dey pity you"
correctguy0900:
Kpomo Governor
enemmo:
Fayose,you will never be the President of Nigeria.

profhezekiah:
dis fayose has cancer in his brain he should go and take medication with buhari
dokunbam:
Fayose insulting one of our own respected elders.

Fayose your followers will do same for you
Donald7610:
He's far more relevant than you
Ikpewe:
He is really suffering from chronic diarrhea of the mouth.
See them...see them...see them
Zombies every where, flooding every pages of nairaland comment section, with their useless brains, as if what the man is saying is not truth...idiats

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Moreoffaith(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
this boy hen...omode toni enu agba nrun

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Dhaffs(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dem no qeh lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by theophorus(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Fayose!!!

You know say Baba is not Nice and you are talking to him anyhow... don't forget that he has a way of getting to people who mess up with Him ooo.

"I just dey pity you"

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by DWJOBScom(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
like him hate him.....

Fayose is a fearless speaker

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Abbeyme: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Maybe the other way round..

Actually, I need to know the update about the Airport Project that the State Governor planned to embark on sometimes ago..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by miky2002(m): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I wonder how you people think at time

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by voicelez: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
ok, lets do the voting...click 'like' for fayose or 'share' for Obj

24 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by jkendy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Is this walking talking corpse in person of OBJ not tired of causing misunderstanding amongst people of high integrity
His visit to Kaduna meant a lot to the whole polity of our country. Discussing how El-Rufai would play second fiddle to Osinbajo was glaringly top of the agenda.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kpomo Governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa / Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos / APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.