Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) (17036 Views)

MP3 Download: Davido – 1 Milli / "Commando" - Wizkid X Mut4y X Ceeza Milli (Video) / Olamide – Letter To Milli [video Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by sleekkid2015: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
YBNL Boss Olamide, Drops The Visuals To His Song Letter To Milli, Which Adresses His Son Maximiliano Watch And Enjoy To Moe Musa Directed Video

http://www.musbizusblog.com/2017/02/video-olamide-letter-milli-download/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6xBLdsZtl4

9 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by sleekkid2015: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
this dude isnt resting at all... this video just define what back to back really mean.dope one guy

Download Video @ http://www.musbizusblog.com/2017/02/video-olamide-letter-milli-download/

10 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Horlawoomey(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
The guy above is a fun spoiler.

I used to like Olamide during the Rhapsody days until he started singing Sere and other Pangolo songs.

8 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Hardeywerlay(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nice shot
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Ogashub(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
angry angry he tried BTW
1. Y DID HE SHOT D VEDIO IN UK WEN ITS AN indigenous SONG
2. Y DIDNT HE USE HIS SON that HE SANG THE SONG FOR IN THE VIDEO
3. HAS ANY1 NOTICED OLAMIDE HAS NEVA EVER SHOWN OR LET THE public KNOW WHO HIS BABY MAMA IS (IS SHE uUGLY?? )
4. THE VEDIO LOOKS LOW budget
5. THE SCRIPT DOESNT MATCH THE LYRICS
6. OLAMIDE WENT TO UK ALONE AND APPEARED ALONE IN THE VIDS (recession) ON LIKE HIS NAIJA VIDEOS WERE ALL THE OLOSHO IN UNILAG YABATECH ND LASU WLD HV show FACE... D SONG NO GET MEANING TO ME... TELL HIM TO LISTEN TO 2PAC LATER TO my UNBORN CHILD

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by samuel19222(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
OK
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by shorlla(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Olamide....this guy na pure business man

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by ademidedavid(f): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
I actually thought the dude was gonna rap all through with English not until i heard SO TI YE E.........and i said to myself, yap OLAMIDE has done it again....U R THE BOMB PADI, IYA BABA ENI BODY

10 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by riczy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Moooo
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by ChappyChase: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
sleekkid2015:
this dude isnt resting at all... this video just define what back to back really mean.dope one guy
He is also not thinking. No wonder he dishes shitty songs with nice video.
The video is cool but can't sey same for the song. undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by OCTAVO: 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Bigmikedagod(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Baddo still one of the realest in the game

2 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by gbaskiboy: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
how does it ends recession

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Abalado(f): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
badooo,i love u die,i won dash u one of our ladies here on nairaland..make u dey....

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by shamecurls(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2017

Cool noise!

5 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Specialspesh: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by babagydoz(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
R
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by rebeccausoro(f): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Just watched it. Sadly, not many Nigerians will appreciate this song.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by nextstep(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Badoooooooo! grin
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by kokoye(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Very nice!
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't give a fkk, where was he when we were protesting for a better Nigeria?? my precious mb will be used for better person's like Seyi law n area fada, tongue cool

kiss

7 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by donsteady(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Impressive, you can't really connect well with the song if you are born with a silver spoon. Inspiring lyrics. I like the fact that he used English this time around. Overall. I give him 4/5.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by LecciGucci: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
THIS IS EXACTLY WAT I WAS DISCSSING WITH SOME1 YESTERDAY.... PHYNO KEEPS RELEASING GOOD SONGS BUT NO1 SEE IT ON FP..... JUST BECOX OF "SOME REASONS".

I WATCHED D VIDEO OF HIS SONG "MISTAKES" YESTERDAY AND I NEARLY CRIED FOR DAT DUDE... HE SO SO GOOD AND BETTER THAN OLAMIDE WHEN IT COMES TO PURE RAP.

BUT THEM MEDIA IS ALWAYS DISSING HIM.
JUST WHAT HIS MUSIC "MISTAKES".. and see see for ya self

6 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by mightymine(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is cool badoo. Ride on

2 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by DJInfluence: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Why does the idea reminds me of Eminem? hmm

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by degood01: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
this video is dope, I can't imagine watching it again and again. one love dude. crythis video is dope, I can't imagine watching it again and again. one love dude.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Divay22(f): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mehn that was massive....so dope

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by 9niceguy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bad mouth full NL
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by IamKingwise(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ogashub:
angry angry he tried BTW
1. Y DID HE SHOT D VEDIO IN UK WEN ITS AN indigenous SONG
2. Y DIDNT HE USE HIS SON that HE SANG THE SONG FOR IN THE VIDEO
3. HAS ANY1 NOTICED OLAMIDE HAS NEVA EVER SHOWN OR LET THE public KNOW WHO HIS BABY MAMA IS (IS SHE uUGLY?? )
4. THE VEDIO LOOKS LOW budget
5. THE SCRIPT DOESNT MATCH THE LYRICS
6. OLAMIDE WENT TO UK ALONE AND APPEARED ALONE IN THE VIDS (recession) ON LIKE HIS NAIJA VIDEOS WERE ALL THE OLOSHO IN UNILAG YABATECH ND LASU WLD HV show FACE... D SONG NO GET MEANING TO ME... TELL HIM TO LISTEN TO 2PAC LATER TO my UNBORN CHILD
Enemy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Ogashub(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
IamKingwise:
Enemy
I agree no offence... Pls learn to respect peoples opinion

4 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by BIA3: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
The video no sweet me jo didn't bother watching it finish sad Yet team YBNL wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice-Prince Presents Weather Report In Pidgin On American Channel 11 / Sulu (BBA) – Ruby Ft. Salma / Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.