Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) (41658 Views)

Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch / Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Gr8tasign: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
The leader of the indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, played host to some prominent Nigerians on Tuesday.

Former CBN governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo and renowned economist, Dr. Pat Utomi, led the delegation to Kuje prison, where Kanu is currently in detention.

While the purpose of the visit is not yet clear at the time of this report, it was gathered that the visit was made under the umbrella of Nzuko Umuna, a coalition of Igbo group.

Sources said that the group cuts across all the major groups in the South-east including those in diaspora.

Secretary General of the Lower Niger Congress, Tony Nnadi, who was part of the visit was quoted as saying that the group would work with all aggrieved Igbo groups

Nnadi said: “We have announced a process, on January 1, 2017, the LNC rolled out a registration of three million volunteers who want a referendum.”

“The matter now is how to put a date for the referendum and go to vote.”

Below is a full list of the delegation:

Chukwuma Soludo – Former CBN governor
Pat Utomi – Renowned economist
Tony Nnadi – Secretary general of LNC
Udenta Udenta – National secretary of Alliance Democracy
Emeka Ugwuoju – Chairman South-east, South-south professionals
Collins Ugwu
Law Mefor
Ferdinand Agu

http://sunnewsonline.com/soludo-utomi-others-visit-nnamdi-kanu-in-prison/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by profhezekiah: 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
gbagaun break is over

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by mesoprogress(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Don't see why they are still keeping Kanu in prison. Hope they(Soludo & co) are not using him for upcoming elections, to curry favor of Ndigbo.

The guy has made a point, Nigeria needs to be restructured or broken. It can only be postponed.

The awareness has been created already

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by gsmphoneseller: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Edon happen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by LoveMachine(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
O DI EGWU!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Nukualofa: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Onye aghana nwanne ya.

God bless Soludo, Utomi and the rest for being their brothers keeper

I'm proud of my igbo heritage

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by sarrki(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
If he behaves well he will be out by 2035

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by sdindan: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kanu should have patient. one of his enemies is now a vegetable in London.

233 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by madridguy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin grin grin WASTED EFFORT.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by belente(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:
weather he is out by 2035 or some other time, Nigeria can never be the same. It also has a date with history.

175 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by engrMikemd(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
they might successfully help in getting his terms reduce

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by belente(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Fkforyou(m): 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
I'm eager to hear the outcome of the purpose of the visit.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Israeljones(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
i need to ask some of this biafran yoots a question...

if Nnamdi kanu should die now,, does that mean the biafra dream has died?

because every thing seems to be channeled tru him,, i have bin expecting someone else to take up his place since he has bin locked up..
or is he the only one left who doesnt value his life...

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Nbote(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Y do I have a feeling they are trying to broker a deal between him and d govt...

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
i know that some nairaland sadists especially those people that their fiance dumped due to their sadist nature will die of heart attack today.

hahahahahahaha my job is to pile up to their misery

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
@ topic i taught some of our brudas from the sunset said that NK is a nonentity so why do these notable igbo leaders visiting a nonentity and a tout in the prison

oops it's because the nonentity willingly commands the respect of millions of loyal igbos and majority of Niger deltans more than any politician ever lived you can't just deny the fact when faced with intimidating reality.

sarrki omenkalives ngeneukwenu are you seeing what am seeing it seems our dilector is more important than we expected i taught he's a tout so i wonder which touts is been visited by two notable professors and other high calibre delegates

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by basilo102: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Israeljones:
i need to ask some of this biafran yoots a question...

if Nnamdi kanu should die now,, does that mean the biafra dream has died?

because every thing seems to be channeled tru him,, i have bin expecting someone else to take up his place since he has bin locked up..
or is he the only one left who doesnt value his life...
He is locked up but very much alive and receiving high profile visitor accoding this very thread. If you are not a dunce you will realize that Biafra did not die with Ojukwu and stop asking your stvpid question

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
afonja igbos don't betray their own just like your tribe we stand till death then another takes over .I know betrayal is a trait a certain tribe's gene that why you think this way ,sorry but it's the bitter truth
yes ojukwu fought to the death grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by basilo102: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:
I thought he will die by hanging?? Lol, gradually you are accepting defeat. Kanu, the man afonjas wished was theirs, go tell your fell afonjas to grow some balls

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by ideynl1: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Afonja be like " but Pat Utomi is not Igbo"

Where them dey?

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Agimor(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
The caption should have been, Charles Soludo and other prominents IPOB paid a courtesy visit to their living legend in Kuje.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by PDJT: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
[/s]

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Ogashub(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
kuuljay:
yes ojukwu fought to the death grin grin
no cry cry baby general diya and ogundipe

17 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Horllamideh(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
afonja igbos don't betray their own just like your tribe we stand till death then another takes over .I know betrayal is a trait a certain tribe's gene that why you think this way ,sorry but it's the bitter truth
Yeah....tell me about Ralph Uwazuruike abeg..... wonderful ediot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by greenermodels: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
lalasticlala,mynd44,seun. God bless Biafra.

saharareporters.com/2017/02/28/former-cbn-governor-soludo-utomi-igbo-professionals-meet-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-prison

5 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by greenermodels: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:
your lord and saviour buhari was in prison for three and half years, by the time he came back, his marriage has already collapsed.

61 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / The Ugly Situation APC Is Trying To Hide’ / Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.