Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,758 members, 5,429,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 February 2020 at 03:34 PM

I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose (1604 Views)

Where Can I Buy Garri (100kg) Bag At Cheap Rate / I Want To Buy Garri Wholesale / Where Can I Buy Garri At Wholesale Price And Supply To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by amtheone(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Fellow nairalanders in the house, please I need information on where I can buy garri for commercial purpose. The garri will be transported to Akwa Ibom.

I will appreciate all the information I can get to help me make informed decision.

Thank you
Re: I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by moblix: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
D information u Nid is't from farmer only.
Re: I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by amtheone(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
moblix:
D information u Nid is't from farmer only.

Noooooo. Let me edit that part. Pls if have any info that is useful kindly share with me. Thanks
Re: I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by onlyhandsome202: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
amtheone:
Fellow nairalanders in the house, please I need information on where I can buy garri for commercial purpose. The garri will be transported to Akwa Ibom.

I will appreciate all the information I can get to help me make informed decision.

Thank you

come to Rivers State, I will show u were to get dem at cheaper rate.
Re: I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by moblix: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Watsap me for info 07080979333
Re: I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by masaric: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
250# per madu reply me if really serious

1 Like

Re: I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by amtheone(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
masaric:
250# per madu reply me if really serious

Pls what is madu? Can we use 50kg bag as a measuring unit. Which state are you and what is the color of the garr?
Thanks
Re: I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by kevwemanuel: 4:24am On Mar 01, 2017
onlyhandsome202:

come to Rivers State, I will show u were to get dem at cheaper rate.
I'm in rivers state and I need also. Please where can I get the garri? And what's the current price for a 100kg bag of white garri?
Re: I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by kevwemanuel: 4:27am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=amtheone post=54147684]

Pls can you give the price of a painter rubber? Where is your location?
Re: I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by Vicotu2009: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
hello, you can get white garri for cheap. a custard rubber is sold for #600. i can confirm for you how much a bag is sold. i can buy it over here and send to you. i am presently serving in a village where it is sold. call me 0703 367 9990
Re: I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by wavesofluck: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
We supply white ijebu Garri (clean & crispy) #6300 A bag - 20 Custard Paint, we also sell yellow Garri.

Nationwide delivery available.

+23480502066744, 07066880314

We are ready to do business with you.
Re: I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by Mykelpato(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
I can supply you any amount you need at cheaper rate, from Anambra
Re: I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by efedavies: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
come to Epe in lagos
Re: I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose by debaj10: 12:35am On Jun 05, 2018
details.
if you're in Lagos, go to ebute ero.
so long ad u transport it urself, its cheap,
long sack is 14-16k.
good luck.
amtheone:

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build An App With A Supporting Site Similar To Konga / 13 Hot Surefire Steps to Start A Mobile Restaurant With Zero Capital / Best Window Blinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.