Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,051 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:05 AM

Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) (73913 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by broseme: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Madam abeg come and arrest me.See her back!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/this-female-officer-got-people.html

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by madridguy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
YOUR PUNISHMENT AWAIT YOU IN THE OTHER ROOM tongue

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by ajasbaba(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
when all the ogas at the top don chop her finish

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by decatalyst(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nah this kind babe dem dey use for covert missions lipsrsealed

The babe too set for any "meat eater" not to notice her when she walks by wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by ritababe(f): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
decatalyst:
Nah this kind babe dem dey use for covert missions lipsrsealed

The babe too set for any "meat eater" not to notice her when she walks by wink

exactly, but not in Nigeria.
Nigeria army always want to use force.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Nbote(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
No b soldier b dat jor, e b like movie set.. But na d ones wey fine like dis for army dey wicked pass...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by queencalipso(f): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is a movie set not a soldier.. This same chizyalichi was the viral hot akara seller photos. Same was from a movie scene too.

Besides which real soldier will wear crop top as uniform undecided

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Not Nigeria military personal

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
What happened to her Op ?
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by bantudra: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
women sef with their palaver....

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by zinachidi(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
undercover tinz
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by brunofarad(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Wow
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
I beg where her barrack dey? I want go report the
crime I committed to her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
People can hype rubbish sha! angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Xaddy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Choi... See how she is dripping hotness...

I once secured a date with a Navy Lady from Badoo but fear no let me go on the DDay, worse part was I was to meet her at her baracks...

Thank God she never called back and I don uninstall Badoo from my phone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by PapiNigga: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
trezzy... u fall my hand for dis fake news... She's an actress nau
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bloggers should use their senses.
Moderators should use their senses.
Movie producers should use their senses.
Some women too should use their senses.

Why should a soldier dress like this? I thought movies should portray our society?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by softMarket(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Senior oga dem FOOD be this!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by yinkslinks(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bros solder no dey arrest like that as police. Abeg find another means to get her
broseme:
Madam abeg come and arrest me.See her back!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/this-female-officer-got-people.html

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by DonSpankie: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ooossshhheee
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Whizkeey(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Tozo leleyi

But

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by 0b10010011: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2017

Lie !

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Sultty(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
She go get smelly hass grin

6 Likes

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
COAS Buratai must see this ooo
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
queencalipso:
This is a movie set not a soldier.. This same chizyalichi was the viral hot akara seller photos. Same was from a movie scene too.

Besides which real soldier will wear crop top as uniform undecided

As her commanding officer i will allow it, if you were to join the army, i will allow you too

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by yaqq: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
This one na other soldiers food.
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Sultty(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
She go get smelly hass cheesy

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by etinanguy(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Am still sober.

Etinanguy

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by lilcutie8916(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
First of all that is not the Nigerian army camouflage. Secondly that is a nollywood actress

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by snazzy5050(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
SHES AN ACTRESS NOT AN OFFICER OF THE LAW SO PLS OP CHANGE YOUR HEADING
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by atuanso84: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
I hear the reason Igbos lost the civil war was because immediate their commander sited the Nigeria troops and gave the command " everyone get down"..they immediately started dancing.

you know the rest..

BTW

for war, i bet enemy troop go do everything possible to capture this one ALIVE! ..no ask me WHY

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.