Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound (44488 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today / I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by stealthtiger(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

This is an African civet

We call it Edi Abani in igbo

Don't feel sorry for that idiot, they're about 100 million in igboland and they steal people's livestocks

Good for the bastard, his brothers and sisters will learn some lesson and stop stealing
Your signature is disturbing
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Kaykaymil(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2017
Glo subscriber
maddman:
Where the hell is the picture?
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by saydfact(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2017
Mskrisx:
....i knew he will do it.

no be only u catch Lalasticlala in action - guess who else did.. grin grin

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by umarshehu58(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2017
But wait! Does lala still love this? i thought he only love eating snakes of all types
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by komzygirl(f): 11:19am On May 09, 2017
CokersClub:
Your cousins compound indeed. Bros that is you and your compound. Broke Nairaland guys cheesy

https://tenor.co/uggy.gif
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 11:22am On May 09, 2017
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Maris0427: 11:24am On May 09, 2017
So I'm guessing we are done with snakes ;DSo I'm guessing we are done with snakes
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by ICEMAN(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2017
They don't harm people. They are omnivores. Click the link below to learn more about the African civet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_civet
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Babtunz: 11:30am On May 09, 2017
You pple are Wukied oo,see Hw u kill it for im Mamma? sadYou pple are Wukied oo,see Hw u kill it for im Mamma?
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by gulfer: 11:31am On May 09, 2017
CIVET is now the new password to the front page....... Two CIVET topic on front page consecutively cool cool cool cool cool cool
Front Page seekers, take note! Over and Out
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by DanseMacabre(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
Majority of NLders are from wretched homes but be forming porche on a faceless forum grin

Posh. I'd overlook, but your fallacious statement warrants some form of correction.
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by coolcatty: 11:34am On May 09, 2017
Pls is this animal a threat to man??

Does it run away or attack when its sees a human being?
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by kingsmaila(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2017
We should learn how to protect wild animals in Nigeria to preserve them from extinction.
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by wasuka14(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2017
Why did everyone like killing killing. You could have capture this and put it in a zoo or reserve.
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 09, 2017
"For this reason, most people in the compound don't go out or come in immediately it is 7pm." una no dey shame this racoon like mammal that always avoid humans, that hunt mostly, rat? reptiles and and birds ..I think you guys problem is ignorance.
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 09, 2017
wasuka14:
Why did everyone like killing killing. You could have capture this and put it in a zoo or reserve.
Bros no be everybody get sense o.

1 Like

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Goldenboy007(m): 12:27pm On May 09, 2017
I don't know why we do not have Animal Conservatives or Animal control...its not right to just kill everything especially when we know some species may go into extinction. This dead one could have just been a show piece in a zoo...we humans are the ones encroaching into their ecosystem.
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

This is an African civet

We call it Edi Abani in igbo

Don't feel sorry for that idiot, they're about 100 million in igboland and they steal people's livestocks

Good for the bastard, his brothers and sisters will learn some lesson and stop stealing
just look at how sensles your comments is as if the said animal is a human being animal live to eat and they don't have intelligence like humans ok? Don't be too excited by the number of likes you have on this foolish comment because, but you and those that like your dumb comment are suffering from ignorance.
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Ashley86400: 1:25pm On May 09, 2017
Nigerians and their love for killing animals. . .Buffalo (endangered species),una go kill. .Civet (wey dey secret Musk used in perfumes) una go kill. . .some of you even kill dogs (man's best friend) for food. . .
Wetin na , dem use killing swear for una?

1 Like

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by def111(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2017
CokersClub:
Your cousins compound indeed. Bros that is you and your compound. Broke Nairaland guys cheesy

I think say na only me they see this lie for nairaland oh. my cousin, a friend of mine. .. only in nairaland you will hear it
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 09, 2017
def111:

I think say na only me they see this lie for nairaland oh. my cousin, a friend of mine. .. only in nairaland you will hear it
lolz. They re fooling demselves grin
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Gtoosmooth(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2017
maddman:
Where the hell is the picture?

are you short or long sighted? cos I can't still fathom why you asking when you have images up there.....
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Kobicove(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2017
CokersClub:

You got that right grin
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 09, 2017
Kobicove:

You got that right grin
lolz. You self dey feel my yarn? grin . no mind OP. See all the bricklayers equipments wey surround the site wia him dey mould blocks for some one grin

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by vislabraye(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2017
jdstunt:
This particular Bush cat has been terrorizing their compound for some days now. It only comes out at night because it has poor vision during the day.

For this reason, most people in the compound don't go out or come in immediately it is 7pm. It was with the help of some guys that it was tracked down and killed.

But why ? Why deplete our wild life ? If I become president, I will put laws prohibiting the hunting of bushmeat. angry angry
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by chuks34(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2017
Post of since February 28 undecided
Lala and Co Waxup na
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by sou1p1an0(m): 7:41pm On May 09, 2017
DrSad:
isn't this the same civet posted last night? killed with one bullet undecided
lol...just one bullet . d guy dey form bad sniper
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by rasheedmalik113: 10:02pm On May 09, 2017
Say no 4killing innocent animal.
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by kechywillz(m): 11:50pm On May 09, 2017
Una no cook am? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today / Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.