Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? (3547 Views)

What Caused Your Last Break Up?? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Treash(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lemme tell you mine. It was a gradual heartbreak. She left when she got admission, particularly level 2. Its was tough like the whole wide world was crushing and cracking on me. I was in 500L when she was still seeking admission then, however i waited till she made it through. But now, I gat move on my entire life after 5 years of mutuality, promising promises frm her.

Share yours.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lies!.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
she doesn't have this

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by mazizitonene(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
distance....
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by TrapHedges(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
L.o.L
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by dollyjoy(f): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dude woke up one day and was like 'Jeeeeez, I can't do this anymore, I can't control you'

I was like, who gave you my life remote before undecided lipsrsealed

That was the end!! Lol.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Jodha(f): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Eyah.. Too bad I have nothing to contribute..
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by agbonkamen(f): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
He left me because i am a fan of missionary style no doggggggggggyyyy....na joke grin
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
We didn't really understand each other.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Treash(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
agbonkamen:
He left me because i am a fan of missionary style no doggggggggggyyyy....na joke grin

U go badt gan ooo
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Treash:
Lemme tell you mine. It was a gradual heartbreak. She left when she got admission, particularly level 2. Its was tough like the whole wide world was cracking on me. I gat move on my entire life after 5 years of mutuality, promising promises frm her.

Share yours.

Awwww.....I feel ur ache bro
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
His mother
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by missyge(f): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
Dude woke up one day and was like 'Jeeeeez, I can't do this anymore, I can't control you'

That was the end!! Lol.
Hahahha. Very funny
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by ouzo1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
She left cuz I couldn't do without alcohol and video games
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 01, 2017
unseriousness and inconsistency.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
Lies!.
why u talk like dat na,,,,u would ve just use a coded word
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:
Eyah.. Too bad I have nothing to contribute..
me personaly am intresting in ya contribution....I wan hear ya own
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2017
agbonkamen:
bae no go let missionary style kill u ooo,,,,
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2017
Raine80:
His mother
his mother jus like that
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2017
I think it my fault see reason!!!

We were friends for about,,,infact from JSS1 till when we gratuated into the senior secondry either SS2 or SS1,,,from den till to that level she was already inlove with me,,,!but I never knew to be serious I never knew she has somthing for me!!! We leter got into a relationship but,,u know that friendship bond did not allow me to love her,,,I was still seeing her as friends,,,supposing I knew earlier my dear eh d love for grow,,,,d tin eh infact she can't thank God she got an addmision seeker!!!and know dey living happily with a kid now from what I heard,,,all I know iz she's married,,,,!!!so basicaly na marriage na settle everything,,,
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Jodha(f): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Martin124:
me personaly am intresting in ya contribution....I wan hear ya own

Too bad.. Ion have anything to contribute...

Sha gist me yhur own grin
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Jodha(f): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2017
Martin124:
I think it my fault see reason!!!

We were friends for about,,,infact from JSS1 till when we gratuated into the senior secondry either SS2 or SS1,,,from den till to that level she was already inlove with me,,,!but I never knew to be serious I never knew she has somthing for me!!! We leter got into a relationship but,,u know that friendship bond did not allow me to love her,,,I was still seeing her as friends,,,supposing I knew earlier my dear eh d love for grow,,,,d tin eh infact she can't thank God she got an addmision seeker!!!and know dey living happily with a kid now from what I heard,,,all I know iz she's married,,,,!!!so basicaly na marriage na settle everything,,,

Eyah.. Yhur... Own wife will come... Don't worry..
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=Jodha post=54160460]
Eyah.. Yhur... Own wife will come... Don't worry.. [/quote)eh Ami oooo
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:

Too bad.. Ion have anything to contribute...

Sha gist me yhur own grin
eee story full ground na,,,,anyway I nor lev u if u nor tell me today ooo
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Jodha(f): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2017
Martin124:
eee story full ground na,,,,anyway I nor lev u if u nor tell me today ooo

If yhu like hold my skirt.. I nogo tell yhu anything tongue
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by DrtroubleM: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:

Your dp undecided
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by mamasoljas(f): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2017
dollyjoy:

That was the end!! Lol.
why do they always want control? tot by falling in love,its the whole personality that captures the mind.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:

hahahaha abeg make una nor kill me with laugh,,,,how u dae na?hapy new month
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Fernandowski(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2017
said I get alot of attentions from girls and that she doesn't trust me anymore but she still can't leave me
I called it off by myself...... why would I date someone that doesn't trust me?? it's stupid

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Jodha(f): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2017
Martin124:
hahahaha abeg make una nor kill me with laugh,,,,how u dae na?hapy new month

My dear.. I just dey like dele... Hope yhu kpompii? grin

Same to yhu my guy.. Wishing yhu eer'thing yhu wish yhurself..
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:

My dear.. I just dey like dele... Hope yhu kpompii? grin

Same to yhu my guy.. Wishing yhu eer'thing yhu wish yhurself..
hahahah u eh,,,dele get cheez ooo!!!ah nai be say ya government gud na!!!
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? by judian: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Treash:
Lemme tell you mine. It was a gradual heartbreak. She left when she got admission, particularly level 2. Its was tough like the whole wide world was crushing and cracking on me. I was in 500L when she was still seeking admission then, however i waited till she made it through. But now, I gat move on my entire life after 5 years of mutuality, promising promises frm her.

Share yours.
he loved sex to much, from the door to the kitchen to the bedroom, he did it everywhere and whenever I tell me I want us to stop excessive sex he would ask y#lol# I remember a certain time I Redicated my life to Christ I told him we should stop having sex and he said God understands am his gf and we haven't agreed about that yet # he loved me so much yes but I couldn't meet up with his sex drive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / REVEALED:... Most Beautiful Female On Nairaland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.