Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin (45684 Views)

Vanessa Bryant Reacts To Photos Shared By Cops From Kobe Bryant Crash Scene / Jamil Balogun Cute In New Photos Shared By His Mother, Tiwa Savage / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by sotrue1: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2017
This Gifty of a girl want to be a star at all cost and the husband cousin is helping her, Lie Mohammed lost daughter.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by ameh99: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Ohhhh! What type of Fuckery is dis nau.....

Lala is seriously giving dis waka pas gal famous

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by loomer: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Who be gifty powers again
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by rossyc(f): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Make una free this babe abeg... Whatever rocks her boat.
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by chloedogie(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Because big brother told her SHE'S A STAR, ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT, now she totally lost her sense? So if big brother had told her she's the president of Nigeria, she would have gone to ASO VILLA to take over power? I believe ladies are very intelligent and strong, that's why I don't underrate nor underestimate them. I highly esteem them. But this one, she's one of the exceptions; the weak and dull one.

6 Likes

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by schumastic(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2017
i respect this girl for having a thick skin

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by femi4: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2017
To slap this babe dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by Mznaett: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2017
Fine girl

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by talk2saintify(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2017
fake life angry

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by yakbauer: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, gifty didn't deny it, The guy threatened to release videos from the said wedding just to buttress his facts.
And she can't afford to call his bluff
Knowing very well it's true, she was very careful about what she wrote.
Oh and BTW Her tenses are still terrible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by geniusss: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2017
so once BIG BROTHER calls u a STAR you are a STAR. This girl sha
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by ipobbigot7: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2017
All these fake Jewish ladies from the red soil region that use cucumber can be so damning.

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by ShaqFu: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
Read the earlier trend - https://www.nairaland.com/3655372/wedding-pictures-gifty-released-husbands

Earlier today, Alleged wedding photos of Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty was shared by a man who claimed to be Cousin to Gifty's husband, David Sorochukwu Akumah.

According to him, their wedding took place on April 6th, 2014 and was attended by the former governor of Ebonyi State, Senator Sam Egwu.

Gifty has however reacted to the photos of her alleged wedding to David via her Instagram page.

She wrote; Love makes you smile...HATE makes you famous..FAKE rumors makes you stronger and BIGGER... PS: no matter what is said or written i will always be the HEAD in the GAME...... I AM GIFTY POWERS...that's my name!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BREC2pjgBqX/

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/gifty-reacts-to-her-alleged-wedding-photos.html
From what is written here is safe to say girls like gifty can do anything just to be famous. Even if it means shagging Satan himself.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by dannybomb(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2017
"you are a star" said big brother. mumu, big brother dey give you hope

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by flawlessT(f): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2017
If na only lies go give me Fame... Then I no want. GIFTY too lie abeg add with her fake life

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by Guyman02: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Nne5:
The thing's
she nor even send.
...and that's how she became a celeb.
Shes a 'celeb' to your type who celebrate fakery and mediocrity.

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by ameh99: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2017
ohhhh! What type of fuckery is dis nau... someone will not rest because of Tifty or Grifty or what ever she's called cool

.....And Lala...ayam beginning to suspect you and this attention seeker call grifty...ehhh ...because de rate at which you are giving her fame is really vexing me no be small
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by crispyvick(f): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2017
gifty my dear,even d master of Photoshop knws dat those pics r real. abegi go carry ur towel for wey u baf.mtchew

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2017
So like play like play This Gifty don turn celebrity?
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Ho ho ho,I wonder who her fans are undecided
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2017
shameless pig, she still got the effrontery to call the truth about her marriage fake rumours. guys bware of the kind of girl u marry before she disowns and denies you in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by TheBraggg(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Na wa o. Na Gifty and Buhari trend pass for this 2017.
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by Olubee22(f): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2017
This aunty can lie ehn
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2017
her foundation is already built on lies... who is going to trust her and how long will it last.. happiness matters alot

money without happiness and peace of mind is a trouble
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2017
her foundation is already built on lies... who is going to trust her and how long will it last.

money without happiness and peace of mind is a trouble
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by Chiomenwa(f): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2017
That is problem of early marriage.
Maybe her mum force her to the so called husband without her concent .
Why is the man taking panadol when he can move on.
Why is he disturbing the social media about Fifty.
I believe that gifty and her husband were not in a good relationship before gifty was enrolled to BBN.
Marriage is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by bigiyaro(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Nne5:
The thing's
she nor even send.

celeb keh?
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by poik(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
Read the earlier trend - https://www.nairaland.com/3655372/wedding-pictures-gifty-released-husbands

Earlier today, Alleged wedding photos of Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty was shared by a man who claimed to be Cousin to Gifty's husband, David Sorochukwu Akumah.

According to him, their wedding took place on April 6th, 2014 and was attended by the former governor of Ebonyi State, Senator Sam Egwu.

Gifty has however reacted to the photos of her alleged wedding to David via her Instagram page.

She wrote; Love makes you smile...HATE makes you famous..FAKE rumors makes you stronger and BIGGER... PS: no matter what is said or written i will always be the HEAD in the GAME...... I AM GIFTY POWERS...that's my name!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BREC2pjgBqX/

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/gifty-reacts-to-her-alleged-wedding-photos.html

How does this dispel the 'so-called' rumours? Na answer be dis? We all know u were married to him.
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by zicoraads: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2017
Gifty! Gifty!! Kai! So Biggie is now her motivation grin
The voice of someone who might be as young as her last born. This girl is foolish embarassed
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by nassjonathan: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2017
she is just foolish they yaff use her brian to drink garii una just they diatrb una self she useless like die she is born to lie commader lienus

Nne5:
The thing's

she nor even send.

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by okonja(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2017
WebSurfer:
Never turn a HOE into a housewife,

Truly Knowing SodaFace and this yeye girl outside the media and internet,

Gifty deserve to be awarded the OBA of lies in 2017 .

this internet and media wee not stop making stupid people famous,,, you see now ?

No surprise say this Gifty even don kiss BigBrother or Ebuka for backstage

You mean Iyalode of Liars grin grin
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin by Adonkia(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
This girl can deny anthing grin grin grin
She no know her husband grin grin grin then no need to know Banky and Falz then grin grin grin
it seems she and Trump are related.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) / Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.