Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp (23150 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
My brother blocked me on WhatsApp just because i asked him to send me money jockingly (because i know he would never send it) .I've never disturb him with anything before or have any quarrel with him.
He is living abroad and he has never send me money or anything before.He always ignored my messages on bbm, whatsapp and facebook. So I asked him money jokingly today, then He replied with just 'lol' then blocked me afterward. Like i have nothing to offer like i can't add any value to his life. Though he is an half-brother, same father different mother. After he blocked me i feel very sad, like i am nobody.
I can't keep it to myself anymore so i decided to share it on Nairaland.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pluto16:
My brother blocked me on WhatsApp just because i asked him to send me money jockingly (because i know he would never send it) .I've never disturb him with anything before or have any quarrel with him.
He is living abroad and he has never send me money or anything before.He always ignore my messages on bbm or whatsapp or facebook. So I asked him money jokingly today then He replied with just 'lol' then blocked me afterward. Like i have nothing to offer like i can't add any value to his life. Though he is an half-brother though same father different mother. After he blocked me i feel very sad, like i'm nobody.

Lalasticlala

get over it and move on with your life

207 Likes 6 Shares

Sorry
Pluto16:
He is living abroad and he has never send me money or anything before.He always ignore my messages on bbm or whatsapp or facebook. So I asked him money jokingly today then He replied with just 'lol' then blocked me afterward. Like i have nothing to offer like i can't add any value to his life. Though he is an half-brother though same father different mother. After he blocked me i feel very sad, like i'm nobody.

Lalasticlala

28 Likes 2 Shares

Call his number. Don't just contact people when you are in need.
If you have been in close contact with him, he would not have shunned you.
Always try to call even if you don't need anything. Just ask about his welfare. He will definitely be drawn towards you. It's just natural.

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Don't make any one feel less of yourself. Block him too and he will know you don't even care if he exist. Just forget him and let that also motivate you to work and strive hard to become very great tomorrow so that he will be the one begging you to send money to him.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Don't make any one feel less of yourself. Block him too and he will know you don't even care if he exist. Just forget him and let that also motivate you to work and strive hard to become very great tomorrow so that he will be the one begging you to send money to him.
Bad adviser..would u do desame with ur brother?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
She's right....block him too
Ighoga898:

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Chanchit: 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Maybe he used his last cash to buy data, that's why your joke made him lol. cos perhaps you don chop nkwobi already this evening.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
darol4real:
She's right....block him too
Maybe dats how things re done in ur family..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ighoga898:

Yes my dear, if he treat me like I mean nothing to him and beside he's even half brother (same father but not mother). If it were to be same mother, that would have been very easy because I will report him to my mum

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
coolesmile:
Call his number. Don't just contact people when you are in need.
If you have been in close contact with him, he would not have shunned you.
Always try ti call even if you don't need anything. Just ask about his welfare.
We used to discuss a lot of things before he started avoiding my messages... Even before i would not sleep to call him in the night because of the time-zone different. I was only showing love then. But he thinks i have nothing to offer

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Yes my dear, if he treat me like I mean nothing to him and beside he's even half brother (same father but not mother). If it were to be same mother, that would have been very easy because I will report him to my mum
u can report him to ur father as well

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Solowande(m): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Guy 4get d mata, work hard and pray to God to bless ur hustle

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by sleeknick: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
u don dey give am advise now. Shebi na u go give am garri drink when hunger go slap him left sense.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ighoga898:

u can report him to ur father as well
You know it is a polygamous family so father won't listen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Badgers14: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2017
Pluto16:
He is living abroad and he has never send me money or anything before.He always ignored my messages on bbm, whatsapp and facebook. So I asked him money jokingly today, then He replied with just 'lol' then blocked me afterward. Like i have nothing to offer like i can't add any value to his life. Though he is an half-brother, same father different mother. After he blocked me i feel very sad, like i am nobody.

Lalasticlala

Don't worry my guy.. Focus on your life.. Now you know your place or how he feels about you, alteast he didn't tell you Trump is owing him or he sent 20 containers at once , so he doesn't have money. He went straight to block you.

But please dont bear any grudges.

Just focus on your self... Cheers man!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by ayourbamie: 12:47am On Mar 01, 2017
forget he ever existed, he wasn't meant to be in you life. Move on, hustle hard. May God crown ur effort

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2017
So sorry dear.
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Richy4(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2017
It seems you guys were never close as siblings before...So I do not see the reason why u should ask for money even if it was a joke..

But listen, time will heal your anger...but as the anger is healing, put him at the bottom of all your list in life on what to achieve.he is not the priority.... face the topmost ....when ever you like, you can revisit the bottom list to mend your broken relationship with him....it's just your choice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by saxwizard(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by ItalianWine(f): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2017
Eya....It's a pity. Anyway, let hope be your best friend: power and riches shifts hands someday....you never when it is your turn

Kpele...and laugh about it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2017
He probably doesn't have and feels ashamed to tell you so that you'd stop asking.....or........

He mistakingly did it......or......

......or......

..you've been disbrothered

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2017
because of ordinary 'BLOCK' u create topic? So wetin u want make we tell u now?

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Misypee(f): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2017
Theres always a good side to every bad situation, maybe his behavior is supposed to teach you a lesson, that you should man up and be your own person, he's not supposed to be a part of your success story, just forget and move on, besides you're not his responsibility

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by miqos02(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2017
sorry
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by wolesmile(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Learn from my guy below

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Region(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2017
Are you sure he blocked you?. Somebody recently accused me of blocking him on whatsapp when I don't know even know where that function is.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by sod09(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2017
Pluto16:

ur brother block u nd u carry am come nairaland
Na real wa oo.... U wan make we kill am

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by tochivitus(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2017
Pluto16:

get over it and move on Bro, after all Kain killed Abel own to the fact their shared same foetus. honestly this is the kind a motivation I need, let this gingers you to hustle hard don't depend on any shit and become your own hero. trust me Bro, I have 5 older brothers and I don't depend on them for shit, I hustle hard and I earn my respect,
p.s. If u no send me, me too no send u, period

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Lexusgs430: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2017
Maybe this period, hin eyes dey RED
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2017
What do you expect from "same father, different mothers"... Certainly he dislikes you which is not strange in a polygamous family

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Right Time To Call The Inlaws? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court / Marriage Introduction In Yoruba Land - What Is Expected Of The Groom To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.