Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time (3149 Views)

Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2017
Hi, I need this Nairalander seriously.... I just saw her pix right now and something is developing within my heart toward her...Slimzphresh

1 Like

Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 01, 2017
ok
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2017
grin

U need Cutehector
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2017
That's her
QueenSuccubus:
grin

U need Cutehector
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Cutehector(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

U need Cutehector
u smoke?

1 Like

Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2017
darol4real:
Hi, I need this Nairalander seriously.... I just saw her pix right now and something is developing within my heart toward her...Slimzphresh
u no get problem at all grin
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Guy na you give me now. U don forget
Cutehector:
u smoke?
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Cutehector(m): 12:25am On Mar 01, 2017
darol4real:
Guy na you give me now. U don forget
give u wetin?
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Lol
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 01, 2017
Smoke now
Cutehector:
give u wetin?
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 01, 2017
lol send her pm na
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by ouzo1(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2017
Baba na problem dey develop like that o
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 01, 2017
You dey smoke weed guy
lefulefu:
lol send her pm na
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2017
darol4real:
That's her

grin

There's only one real female I know here on NL... The rest I dunno...romance section alone has so many fakeazz biitches..
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 01, 2017
darol4real:
You dey smoke weed guy
bros u say u dey crush on her..do the needful na
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:32am On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
u smoke?

Hahahahahahaha..there's only one pipe I smoke grin
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Cutehector(m): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahahaha..there's only one pipe I smoke grin
wats d name ? lipsrsealed
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by mazizitonene(m): 12:37am On Mar 01, 2017
darol4real:
first of all...... you need jesus......and ya heart, better go see your doctor, could be sign of heart disease...

1 Like

Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahahaha..there's only o...ne pipe I smoke grin

1 Like

Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:41am On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
wats d name ? lipsrsealed

Monster pipe grin

1 Like

Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:

Lefulefu grin

Ur sooo nosy..
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Lefulefu grin

Ur sooo nosy..
i just couldnt help it grin
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by ouzo1(m): 12:47am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Lefulefu grin
Ur sooo nosy..

Ur dp no be here o...chai!!
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 01, 2017
ouzo1:

Ur dp no be here o...chai!!
sorry say my dp frighten u grin
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 01, 2017
I don't belong here

Walks out of thread.

2 Likes

Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2017
Who give u invitation card before?embarassed
ChrisAirforce1:
I don't belong here

Walks out of thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by ouzo1(m): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:
sorry say my dp frighten u grin

U look frequent
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 01, 2017
ouzo1:

U look frequent
hmm frequent as in how? cheesy i no understand dat slang cheesy
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by ouzo1(m): 12:57am On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:
hmm frequent as in how? cheesy i no understand dat slang cheesy

Haha sorry just my way of saying familiar...bt seriously
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 01, 2017
ouzo1:

Haha sorry just my way of saying familiar...bt seriously
sorry i think we making an error here..we talking about that yansh in queen sucubus dp abi? cheesy
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by ouzo1(m): 1:04am On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:

sorry i think we making an error here..we talking about that yansh in queen sucubus dp abi? cheesy

Initially yea...bt ur dp,,,,,never mind sha maybe na my eyes dey fail
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 01, 2017
ouzo1:

Initially yea...bt ur dp,,,,,never mind sha maybe na my eyes dey fail
lol i understand cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? / Check Out This Weird Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.