Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave (16116 Views)

Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation / The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari / Communique Arising From The Meeting Of South East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by DonCortino: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2017
maclatunji:

This is not a question any rational observer or analyst will ask. If he is dead it will be known to everyone within hours and we would not need to speculate about it. Dead bodies are not something you keep and as a Muslim, a morgue is out of the question.

People like you just display wanton ineptitude in thought.

Yaradua died months b4 we were told. He was just on life support but all his organs were dead. His faith did not hinder his goons from keeping him on that life support so that they could loot as much as they could.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Boboforthegirls: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2017
The questions pass recession

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by ta4ba3(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2017
V
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by DonCortino: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2017
maclatunji:

Simplistic submission. The changes we are seeing now are the evidence that these government's policies are starting to mature not any Acting President Osinbajo 1-month magic. Greater improvements should come when the budget is passed and implemented or are you thinking Osinbajo will execute projects out of thin air without a budget?

Which useless budget? 2016 or 2017 budget?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Ceema1(f): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2017
WizBLANCE:
the most important question, is he dead? if no what is he still doing alive?
Goan kill am na u Ipod zombie. jump in to lagoon plsss.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by fasho01(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2017
maclatunji:

This is not a question any rational observer or analyst will ask. If he is dead it will be known to everyone within hours and we would not need to speculate about it. Dead bodies are not something you keep and as a Muslim, a morgue is out of the question.

People like you just display wanton ineptitude in thought.

But Yaradua was dead for 12 good days before Nigerians knew about it and within that period, he had granted an interview to BBC. Please don't underestimate the extent to which desperate Nigerian politicians will go to remain relevant.

And as for not keeping dead bodies and all that.. It really doesn't always apply to the rich and famous

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by DonCortino: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2017
izombie:
I watched this on 24. That when a president is not in a position to carry out his official duties, he should be impeached.

In a sane society that is what should hold but unfortunately we are not in a sane society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by shamecurls(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2017
WizBLANCE:

And let's watch if your Obituary won't hit Nairaland front-page before Buhari passes on.

In summary, you will always have a cause to mourn before Buhari passes -on.

Quote me anyday!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Nellybank(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2017
Hahahahahaha... Zero joy. E bi like say d man senseless / useless economic policies don really strike u pass some pple o.
WizBLANCE:

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by shamecurls(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2017
izombie:
I watched this on 24. That when a president is not in a position to carry out his official duties, he should be impeached.

You watched but definitely unable to assimilate and decode the information being passed which resulted in the false feedback you propagating.

I will take few seconds of my precious time to enlighten you as a prestigious, honorary and impeccable citizen of this great country.

The constitution clearly stipulates a time frame which has not been breached as of date.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Ridwanna(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2017
WizBLANCE:

hands up.... apology.

Come off it. Y are u apologising on ur opinion.
To be realistic with ourselves, Yorubas' are blessed with governance wisdom and knowledge. Northerners' are suppose to be soldiers while our southern brothers nd Sis are entrepreneurs.
Give it to Osinbajo, I think dis man can in no doubt deliver d change we craving for.
Nigeria will be great someday nd very soon by God grace

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by EHIRIMCHA(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2017
Bihar has cancer
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by EHIRIMCHA(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2017
Buhari has cancer
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by WizBLANCE(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:

And let's watch if your Obituary won't hit Nairaland front-page before Buhari passes on.

In summary, you will always have a cause to mourn before Buhari passes -on.

Quote me anyday!
of a truth I am mourning your stupidity already even before the senseless president pass on... all hail osibanjooooo... educated leaders is all I need.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Splashme: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2017
as
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by WizBLANCE(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Ceema1:
Goan kill am na u Ipod zombie. jump in to lagoon plsss.
it is frustrating we don't have a lagoon in nsukka.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by maclatunji: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Olubukola16:

What about Yar'adua? Was he a Christian then. Was he not long dead before his death was announced to us. Well, I wish Buhari a quick recovery so he can clean up the mess he created because we don't want stories like "if only he had finished his term, he would have turned Nigeria to America........ blah blah blah" in our history again!

Yar'adua was gravely ill. He got buried after he died. People like you choose to believe whatever suits you. A form of cognitive dissonance I guess.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by lexy2014: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
where in the constitution sir can we find it?..am sure even the opposition parties have SANs
chapter 4, section 144
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by maclatunji: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2017
DonCortino:

Yaradua died months b4 we were told. He was just on life support but all his organs were dead. His faith did not hinder his goons from keeping him on that life support so that they could loot as much as they could.

Read your own post again. A dead person on 'life support'. What did you eat this morning? Okro soup with crayfish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by maclatunji: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2017
Ridwanna:

Come off it. Y are u apologising on ur opinion.
To be realistic with ourselves, Yorubas' are blessed with governance wisdom and knowledge. Northerners' are suppose to be soldiers while our southern brothers nd Sis are entrepreneurs.
Give it to Osinbajo, I think dis man can in no doubt deliver d change we craving for.
Nigeria will be great someday nd very soon by God grace

You do not have to stick to a clearly untenable opinion. That is what differentiates an intelligent person from a dolt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by maclatunji: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2017
lexy2014:
chapter 4, section 144

Give us verbatim quote biko. Let us see what drama we might witness if things get to that level.
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by maclatunji: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2017
fasho01:

But Yaradua was dead for 12 good days before Nigerians knew about it and within that period, he had granted an interview to BBC. Please don't underestimate the extent to which desperate Nigerian politicians will go to remain relevant.

And as for not keeping dead bodies and all that.. It really doesn't always apply to the rich and famous

If you have a source for your assertion about Yar'adua being dead for 12 days please share.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by AreaFada2: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Despite all of APC propaganda against Jonathan, I want Buhari to serve 8 years.

After all Nigerians were not unconscious when the narrowly voted him. The know potentially he could stay for 8 years.

PDP has served 16 years. Let APC do at least 8 years. We do not want any excuse that Nigerians did not give them enough time. After nearly two years of worse fortune for the masses, even the very few reasonable APC people know that blaming Jonathan as full time job is now very embarrassing.
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by babyfaceafrica: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2017
lexy2014:
chapter 4, section 144
it has to be determined by the red and green chambers..hope you know it won't happen?...case study former taraba state governor suntai...... He was never impeached,even though he was incapacitated for the rest of his tenure

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by maclatunji: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2017
AreaFada2:
Despite all of APC propaganda against Jonathan, I want Buhari to serve 8 years.

After all Nigerians were not unconscious when the narrowly voted him. The know potentially he could stay for 8 years.

PDP has served 16 years. Let APC do at least 8 years. We do not want any excuse that Nigerians did not give them enough time. After nearly two years of worse fortune for the masses, even the very few reasonable APC people know that blaming Jonathan as full time job is now very embarrassing.

Whether President Buhari runs for a second term or not, the APC is likely to be in power for at least 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by lexy2014: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2017
maclatunji:

Give us verbatim quote biko. Let us see what drama we might witness if things get to that level.
am sorry its a whole lot of grammar but this is d summary:members of d federal executive council can with a two third majority remove d president or VP from office if it is medically proven that he/she can no longer discharge d functions of d office.hope this will suffice?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Olubukola16(f): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2017
maclatunji:

Yar'adua was gravely ill. He got buried after he died. People like you choose to believe whatever suits you. A form of cognitive dissonance I guess.

But, I still remember he was ceremoniously buried, I stand to be corrected. I refused to reply the latter part because the last time I checked, we're all entitled to our opinions. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by lexy2014: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
it has to be determined by the red and green chambers..hope you know it won't happen?...case study former taraba state governor suntai...... He was never impeached,even though he was incapacitated for the rest of his tenure
4d fact that suntai wasn't impeached doesn't change that provision in d constitution. Its because of this provision that's y there's so much hush hush and abracadabra about d true state of d presidents health

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by trinity11(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2017
holatin:
DAT what a lot of people don't know even educated people, government achievement is no magic, its must ve been in the pipeline before you see it manifest.

but we have 80 dumb people on internet this days, say rubbish and more dumb people will like the post

You may be right, I mean from your own perception, but you fail to recognise something. your referred "pipeline" haven't you notice that whatsoever is flowing through the pipeline does not get to its destination in the presence of buhari?

it was when buhari came into power, most Nigerians know what is called 'recession' that also include is first leadership under the military regime where Nigerians faced real hunger. PPD's 16 years of steady looting and syphoning of Commonwealth, dollar was below #200/$, and people were still coping. Until 2015 general election "we" voted this man into power again and here comes same old issues of hunger and high cost in the standard of living.
In less than 2 months of his absence even though we are not where we want to be, Nigerians are happy that there is some rays of hope.

So in his presence whatever is in the pipeline will not manifest.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Casablanca22: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Buhari is a scam, he wants to rule by all means: he got it and was ruling with much hatred but God pass him cause he no reach.,,, well, let him come back and remain in the other room.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by maclatunji: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2017
Olubukola16:

But, I still remember he was ceremoniously buried, I stand to be corrected. I refused to reply the latter part because the last time I checked, we're all entitled to our opinions. Have a great day!

Would you prefer an unceremonious burial for a president?
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by AreaFada2: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2017
maclatunji:

Whether President Buhari runs for a second term or not, the APC is likely to be in power for at least 8 years.

Makes no difference to me. But Nigerians will ultimately decide.

Although I'm not naive to believe that APC has any integrity in ensuring free & fair elections.

Whatever happens, posterity is always not as faraway as many think. It is usually the fairest and most dispassionate judge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Votes With A Strong Face. Photo / Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign / Money For NDDC Squandered In Dubai, UK, Abuja, Others — Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.