Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Where Are The Miracle Healers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Miracle Healers? (609 Views)

Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? / Exposition Of The Occult Prophets And Healers In The Organizational Churches / The Tactics Of Fake Faith Healers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Miracle Healers? by donjon: 12:56am On Dec 13, 2009
You know who they are! They heal people with various afflictions like deafness, paralysis, heart conditions, mysterious ailments, dumbness, blindness, stomach pain, head ache etc on national television!

why are they afraid to extend the healing to Nigeria's No 1 man?

I'll tell you why;

they dont want to embarass themselves!
HahahahahaHa!

Fake men of God!
I only pity their gullible followers!

Pls, if you are a member of those churches that turn miracles to TV entertainment, when you get to church, ask ur pastor why he has not offered to heal yaradua!
Dont be shy, itz a very simple question.
We all deserve to know the truth, cos itz the only thing that will set us free!

Why have our TV miracle magicians & entertainers refused to heal yaradua?

I smell cowardice in the air!
Re: Where Are The Miracle Healers? by donjon: 1:10am On Dec 13, 2009
Why have tb joshua, chis oyakhilome, and the rest of them, refused to heal yaradua?

Btw,
i'm not an atheist, i'm an advocate of free thought.

So dont come here trying to defend your various pastors, esp joshua.
Re: Where Are The Miracle Healers? by tanimz(f): 3:45am On Dec 13, 2009
@ Poster, even if there are "miracle healers" do you think they would want to heal Yaradua

They should know better than that. They would rather leave him to die than to use their "gifts" to continue to bring destruction sad sad sad sad
Re: Where Are The Miracle Healers? by donjon: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2009
Of course, Oyaks & joshua etc are miracle healers, u want to tell me you didnt know?

Foolish conmen
Re: Where Are The Miracle Healers? by donjon: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2009
Hmmm!
They cannot answer my simple question.
They must be cowards, just like their pastors!

Where Are The Miracle Healers?

I laugh in hebrew!
Re: Where Are The Miracle Healers? by MrCrackles(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2009
donjon:

Why have tb joshua, chis oyakhilome, and the rest of them, refused to heal yaradua?
Khaki no be leather. . . . grin grin grin grin
Yaradua's case is bigger fish for TB Joshua and Oyakhilome
Re: Where Are The Miracle Healers? by Ascony(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2009
as if u dont know that the xtians will always find thier way to cunningly defend this kinda questions.
1. They will say that yaradua has to have faith first for him to be healed, as if having faith is a big deal,afterall it doesnt take much stress to have faith, you can have faith in a twinkle of an eye ,, but then, when he beats this faith part and still doesnt get healed and die, they will say that it is the will of God, after all god giveth and God taketh. chai!! delusion is a deadly disease
Re: Where Are The Miracle Healers? by donjon: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2009
Foolishness of the highest order
Re: Where Are The Miracle Healers? by blacwizard: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2009
@poster,
se you wan spoil dem career?
All these celebrity pastors, with their jheri curl!
Abi, tb joshua wey dey predict match scores 4 us?

Na only mumu dey go their church.

Peace.
Re: Where Are The Miracle Healers? by donjon: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2009
I can see dat dis question is too hot for them, they cant even attempt to answer it, without risking burns.
Re: Where Are The Miracle Healers? by oderemo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2009
[s]I AM LESS CONCERN ABOUT THE HEALING, LET THEM PREDICT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM IN NEXT 2MONTHS ? CON MEN THEM ALL.[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Why Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast / Speaking In Toungues / Let Your Light Shine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.