Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award (25538 Views)

Iheanacho's Goal Against Burton Albion Nominated For Goal Of The Month / Steven Odey, Former MFM Fc Striker (agege Boy) Joins Belgium R Gent. / I Will Score Hat Trick Against Akwa United - Hawks FC Striker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by cheapgoals(m): 3:21am On Mar 01, 2017
MFM FC striker, Sikiru Olatubosun thunderous goal against Rangers international has been shortlisted for the CNN Goal of the week Award

Sikiru's nomination t is very noteworthy as no goal from the Nigeria Professional Football League have been ever shortlisted for this coveted honour despite the fact that a few Nigerians like Kelechi Iheanacho have been named and even won the valued goal award

As at the time of documenting this report, Olatubosun is well in front of the other nominees

Olatubosun got heads turning when he marvelled with his superb strike against Enugu Rangers on Friday night at the Agege Stadium.

A nice backheel flick from MFM FC player puts the ball comfortable on his Olatunbosun comfortable feet, he wastes no time and gives it a chance to bounce once before flicking it over Rangers defender and afterwards rifling a long-run volley into the back of the net.

Want our very own NPFL player to win the CNN Goal of the week? why not support Olatunbosun and cast your vote for him @https://twitter.com/CNNFC

MYND44, LALASTICLALA, ISHILOVE THIS GUY NEED OUR VOTES..

Source :http://cheapgoals.com/mfm-fc-striker-nominated-for-cnn-goal-of-the-week-award

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by cheapgoals(m): 3:35am On Mar 01, 2017
cheapgoals:
MFM FC striker, Sikiru Olatubosun thunderous goal against Rangers international has been shortlisted for the CNN Goal of the week Award

Sikiru's nomination t is very noteworthy as no goal from the Nigeria Professional Football League have been ever shortlisted for this coveted honour despite the fact that a few Nigerians like Kelechi Iheanacho have been named and even won the valued goal award

As at the time of documenting this report, Olatubosun is well in front of the other nominees

Olatubosun got heads turning when he marvelled with his superb strike against Enugu Rangers on Friday night at the Agege Stadium.

A nice backheel flick from MFM FC player puts the ball comfortable on his Olatunbosun comfortable feet, he wastes no time and gives it a chance to bounce once before flicking it over Rangers defender and afterwards rifling a long-run volley into the back of the net.

Want our very own NPFL player to win the CNN Goal of the week? why not support Olatunbosun and cast your vote for him.and the goal is a sure contender for FIFA Puskás Award 2017

MYND44, LALASTICLALA, ISHILOVE THIS GUY NEED OUR VOTES..

Source :http://cheapgoals.com/mfm-fc-striker-nominated-for-cnn-goal-of-the-week-award

https://www.youtube.com/embed/DZZ92_lMw3M

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Davash222(m): 4:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Wow. That's impressive. Good one.

Na so this guy take use style carry NPFL go CNN, now the world gat to know about 9ja futbol.

Kudos

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by rawpadgin(m): 6:07am On Mar 01, 2017
this is awesome
proudly mfm

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 01, 2017
I watch that match ... U need to see how that goal entered ooo.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Mathematical(f): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2017

Lalasticlala

Olatunbosun will surely win.. I did vote for him last night..

6 Likes

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by robosky02(m): 7:50am On Mar 01, 2017

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by obiageIi(f): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2017
Seun push this to the front page.
Fantastic goal

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by MrGreenMavro: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2017
smiley
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by holatin(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2017
nice one

always be patient

she just sent me a text dis afternoon say, hey
Love, i miss my period.
I no even wait 2 read am finish, na im i off my
fone, begin breath fast fast.
D next tin, i see her dey knock my door. Naim i
follow window xcape.
Na where i hide put 4 my backyard naim i even
say make i read her message finish.
I come see say i be just dey fool myself.
She write say, "hey love, i miss my period. D
lecture was suppose 2 be by 9am but i went by
11am. .
Am coming 2 ur house now 2 spend time wit u.
I quickly jump out begin pursue d bike wey carry
her dey go back.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2017
wow!! very impressive
he is even leading the polls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by SmartyPants(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Best thing is, Nigerian league is finally looking presentable smiley

13 Likes

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by medolab90(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Very impressive

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by garrythink: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
this is awesome

proudly mfm

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by apoti(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Wow I just saw the goal. It surely deserves the award

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2017
MFM as in Mountain of Fire?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by CreampieGuy1: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Well done son. I see you progressing with extra hard work
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by UnknownT: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Nigerians don already hijack the poll! 81% of total votes cast so far grin grin grin grin.Make i go vote

The goal make sense, but why our Naija league matches dey sweet pass for slow motion?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
this is awesome
proudly mfm
grin
rawpadgin:
this is awesome
proudly mfm
We are indeed, representing!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by rydow(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Impressive....

And by the way.

What is MFM
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by verygudbadguy(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Nice one... The guy has made name for himself.
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by agadez007(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Mfm members be like

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by ptelle: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2017
this is super impressive
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Olukat(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Wow cheesy cheesy cheesy and the goal was scored in Naija League wink wink cheesy smiley
Love it smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Nice 1 @ olatubosun.let keep d nigeria flag flying
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Mehn! That goal is a world class goal

10 Likes

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by espn(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2017
NICE
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by olate75: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2017
praise the lord ooo

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Stunning goal. Woowwwwww! I really love the first flick pass to the second and to the third guy who finished it off with a wonderful goal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2017
kennygee:
MFM as in Mountain of Fire?

Yes.... Mountain of fire and miracles ministries

11 Likes

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by bewla(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2017
kudos
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by rusher14: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2017
The only team I love to watch from our local league right now.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) / Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever / Live Pictures From Ballon D'or Award 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.