Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Arocom Foundation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Arocom Foundation (8259 Views)

Arocom Foundation Esteemed Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arocom Foundation by To5man(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2017
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We are recruiting to fill the position of Mobilisation Executive Officers to engage and enroll people into our fold across Nigeria. Interested applicants should apply using the application form below or send CV to career@arocomfoundation.com with the job title as the subject of the mail

All shortlisted candidates shall be interviewed within 48 Hours for immediate appointment.

Description

A National Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with the sole objective of improving and developing the standard of living of its members through the provision of interest-free credit facilities is recruiting to fill this position

Summary:

To engage and enroll people into its fold across Nigeria.

Interested applicants should apply using the application form on our website @ www.arocomfoundation.com

All shortlisted candidates shall be interviewed within 48 Hours for immediate appointment.

Minimum Qualification: First degree or equivalent in any field

JOB LEVEL: (Non-Manager)

Job Type: Full-Time

Minimum Qualification: HND

Application Deadline: 2017-04-23
Re: Arocom Foundation by adeloveu: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello, you've been shortlisted for job Interview Arocom Foundation come with your CV by 1pm on Friday to Suite 210, Opic Plaza beside ,Sheraton Hotels, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja Lagos.( Total Bus top from Maryland /Kingsway From Ikeja). Pls confirm your attendance, #send your name and time cool anybody can tell me about dis company please call 07034484051
Re: Arocom Foundation by darexkey(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2017
To5man:
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We are recruiting to fill the position of Mobilisation Executive Officers to engage and enroll people into our fold across Nigeria. Interested applicants should apply using the application form below or send CV to career@arocomfoundation.com with the job title as the subject of the mail

Description

A National Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with the sole objective of improving and developing the standard of living of its members through the provision of interest-free credit facilities is recruiting to fill this position

Summary:

To engage and enroll people into its fold across Nigeria.

Interested applicants should apply using the application form on our website @ www.arocomfoundation.com

Minimum Qualification: First degree or equivalent in any field

JOB LEVEL: (Non-Manager)

Job Type: Full-Time

Minimum Qualification: HND

Application Deadline: 2017-04-23

You people are scammers! you collected money from civil servants in ogun state, dec 2016 with the aim of giving them interest free credit but you never did. Each person pays 5000 naira for your so called form but you never give out any loan. Thousands of civil servants applied which are mainly teachers, Imagine the amount you made from this scam.

2 Likes

Re: Arocom Foundation by Ademat7(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2017
darexkey:

You people are scammers! you collected money from civil servants in ogun state, dec 2016 with the aim of giving them interest free credit but you never did. Each person pays 5000 naira for your so called form but you never give out any loan. Thousands of civil servants applied which are mainly teachers, Imagine the amount you made from this scam.
send a petition to efcc on the matter
contact @efcc Nigeria on Twitter to mk enquiry on how to go about

1 Like

Re: Arocom Foundation by olahajayi(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2017
darexkey:

Bro... It was even #10,000

1 Like

Re: Arocom Foundation by To5man(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
I'm just looking at the two of u like..... Is ur money in the scheme? If yes, Pls show proof here. BTW, people that joined need to seek dere co-coordinators to give details b4 posting rub-bish.
Re: Arocom Foundation by To5man(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ademat7:
send a petition to efcc on the matter contact @efcc Nigeria on Twitter to mk enquiry on how to go about
No need of telling peepz to send pet. You can do that by ur self f**l
Re: Arocom Foundation by Ademat7(m): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=To5man post=55144775]

No need of telling peepz to send pet. You can do that by ur sel
Re: Arocom Foundation by Ademat7(m): 1:03am On Apr 01, 2017
To5man:

No need of telling peepz to send pet. You can do that by ur self f**l
And who tell u I reply old p*g? Lazy peeps setting up ponzi and shady schemes

Re: Arocom Foundation by Terryreal(m): 6:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Arocom is real and am working with them right now. obtain a loan with no interest and no collateral 250,000 and 1,000,000 for duration of 12month payable.for more enq call 08039439589
Re: Arocom Foundation by Tpeters(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Terryreal:
Arocom is real and am working with them right now. obtain a loan with no interest and no collateral 250,000 and 1,000,000 for duration of 12month payable.for more enq call 08039439589
shutup!!! Dupers!!!! Collected over 40k frm my parents in 2014 with d useless forms u share, u refused granting anybody in dier grp d loan nd u ran away with dier money... Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Arocom Foundation by Terryreal(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2017
come to our head office with your proof
Re: Arocom Foundation by Terryreal(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
for your loan with no interest n no collateral 250k pay it back in 12month pls for more enquiry call 08039439589
Re: Arocom Foundation by darexkey(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2017
Tpeters:
shutup!!! Dupers!!!! Collected over 40k frm my parents in 2014 with d useless forms u share, u refused granting anybody in dier grp d loan nd u ran away with dier money... Nonsense!!
Imagine, they have been into this scam for years. mine happened last year. Myself, my mum and sibling were involved.
Re: Arocom Foundation by darexkey(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2017
To5man:
I'm just looking at the two of u like..... Is ur money in the scheme? If yes, Pls show proof here. BTW, people that joined need to seek dere co-coordinators to give details b4 posting rub-bish.
there are more than enough evidence. there are over 2000 civil servants to serve as witness. At least we have 4 people here that have attested that you have duped people in the past. So, why are you pretending to be real. STOP THE SCAM!
Re: Arocom Foundation by darexkey(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2017
To5man:
there are more than enough evidence. there are over 2000 civil servants to serve as witness. At least we have 4 people here that have attested that you have duped them in the past. So, why are you pretending to be real. STOP THE SCAM!
Re: Arocom Foundation by letitrainnow(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2019
What...
Re: Arocom Foundation by Naseer852(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2019
Dont fall for this Arocome or whatever they may be, they re Big Lier.
Re: Arocom Foundation by khadupsie(f): 12:25pm On May 20, 2019
Scammers!!!!!!
AROGO!!!
Thieving people... shior

(1) (Reply)

40,000 Youths For Saraki’s Skill Acquisition Scheme / I Just Received This From Arik Petroleum Company? / Urgent Vacancy At My Place Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.