Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Admission Vacancy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Vacancy (1510 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Vacancy by deolu2000(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2009
THIS IS TO INFORM ALL THOSE THAT CHOSE UNILORIN AS THEIR FIRST OR SECOND INSTITUTION AND HAVE NOT BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION IN THIS 2009/2010 SESSION THAT UNILORIN IS NOW ADVERTISING SOME VACANCIES IN ADMISSION.SO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE GIVEN UP ON GETING ADMISSION SHOULD RUSH DOWN AND VISIT WWW.UNILORIN .EDU.NG.GOODLUCK AND I WISH YOU ALL BEST OF LUCK
Re: Admission Vacancy by abrahym(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2009
wow dis good news. thanx bro
Re: Admission Vacancy by deolu2000(m): 1:18am On Dec 14, 2009
@abraham:no probs,jst go nd check d info nd take som steps
Re: Admission Vacancy by Onyeasi(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2009
u guys should suck my dick ha ha haa
Re: Admission Vacancy by fosbiggy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2009
I think this is stupid! Why do they have to conduct another exams?why they dont pck the next eligible students to fill in the spaces! I scored 75 and chose to study Medicine, yet i was not admitted simply because i knew no one, and also made it second choice, and herethey are begging people to come write another exams.It s really a waste of time, money and energy. If thay are serious about this whole stuff , let them pick the next best person. For me i will apply for no other course but Medicine, I already hold a BSc in Human Anatomy from Uniport, so i dont need another 4yr course, but the whole idea is stupid
Re: Admission Vacancy by fosbiggy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2009
I think this is stupid! Why do they have to conduct another exams?why they dont pck the next eligible students to fill in the spaces! I scored 75 and chose to study Medicine, yet i was not admitted simply because i knew no one, and also made it second choice, and here they are, begging people to come write another exams.It s really a waste of time, money and energy. If thay are serious about this whole stuff , let them pick the next best person. For me i will apply for no other course but Medicine, I already hold a BSc in Human Anatomy from Uniport, so i dont need another 4yr course, but the whole idea is stupid
Re: Admission Vacancy by deolu2000(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2009
@replies:i gues they are just checking credentials,but i wil check for you guys later 2day.am a stdt,but jst dt am so busy nd d location is far 4rm me.
Re: Admission Vacancy by abswale(m): 6:12am On Dec 16, 2009
The admission vacancy in the 2009/2010 admission does not mean another exam.
It is an opportunity for those that chose Unilorin as 1st or 2nd choice and were not admitted to try out other departments (particularly in sciences) that can still accommodate more students.
All you ve to do is to come with ur credentials to the admission office provided you score above 200 (jamb) and 50% (post ume).
Give it a trial. Best of luck.
Re: Admission Vacancy by aemmey: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2009
that is stupidity. have they offer admission to all those who got 50%
Re: Admission Vacancy by maxking007: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2009
It is too good to be true, lucky science students, a friend of mine who went for the screening JUST YESTERDAY!,was given statistics, and was advised
to start his registrations, and at the same time go for lectures, just pray its for real,
Re: Admission Vacancy by perfectmen: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
call Dr ADemola 4 more info>080/80>580000
Re: Admission Vacancy by EMMYD01(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2009
What is wrong with u perfect man,is every sch that u know people,u are in every post and keep repeating the same comment and number. Pls people dont fall MUGU
Re: Admission Vacancy by abswale(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2009
To every one that might have been offered provisional admission, be informed that 1st semester examination starts January 11. There will not be any consideration for those just offered admissio this week. We are starting exam together. So start preparing in earnest. Good luck!
Re: Admission Vacancy by Damastermind(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2009
Pleeez,i mistakenly stumbld on unilorin syt nd i saw dey av brought bak d form 4 d remedial programme.pls can we stil aply 4 it?wen iz it startin?
Re: Admission Vacancy by Littley(m): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2009
Hi beta by far, I'm also went 4 d screening on wed nd I was given PLANT BIOLOGY. Pls guy kindly direct me to d next step.
Re: Admission Vacancy by maxking007: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
Littley:

Hi beta by far, I'm also went 4 d screening on wed nd I was given PLANT BIOLOGY. Pls guy kindly direct me to d next step.

have you seen your matric number, if yes were?
Re: Admission Vacancy by Littley(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hi, after d submission of my credentials, PLANT BIOLOGY was written on d first page of my credentials, nd I asked d women the next stemp, she said I should go nd attending lecture immediately till my name be out on the net. but I wonder that without any online reg as did by others. Pls help me out.
Re: Admission Vacancy by abswale(m): 5:41am On Dec 19, 2009
'littley' did you see my earlier post? Exam is January 11 or 18 as rumor is going round now. There is no time for you guys to prepare. Go to PLB, meet your mates and do catch up. There will be avenue for the new intakes to register when the final list is out this weekend or early next week.
Congratulations guy!
Re: Admission Vacancy by EMMYD01(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2009
Congratulation littley, its better 2 follow d advise of that guy, go 2 ur department and meet ur mate to know whats up.
Re: Admission Vacancy by abswale(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
I have an authentic info with a circular that exam starts January 11 not 18. So be aware.
Re: Admission Vacancy by deolu2000(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2009
@Abswale:are you sure that exams start on jan 11?plz update us in here because exams are actually overiding our minds.
Re: Admission Vacancy by abswale(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2009
Yes! It is a confirmed thing that exam starts Jan 11. My level adviser said that yesterday in her class while giving us a final charge for her lecture. She said she has a circular indicating 11th. So I believe her.
In case there is any development, I will feed you guys back.
Re: Admission Vacancy by deolu2000(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
Wot level nd dept are u.@abswale
Re: Admission Vacancy by abswale(m): 1:43am On Dec 23, 2009
Am in Educational Management. 300 Level.
Re: Admission Vacancy by abswale(m): 6:26am On Jan 04, 2010
Compliments of the season to you all!
Rumor is going around that we wont start exam by 11th as earlier speculated that it might be shifted by 1 or 2 weeks.
The fact is the students from the faculty of arts have seen the exam timetable a week before the yuletide break.

Anyway, welcome back to campus.
Re: Admission Vacancy by abswale(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2010
THIS INFORMATION IS CONFIRMED FROM THE SENATE BUILDING - A CIRCULAR. THE 1ST SEMESTER EXAMINATION START 25TH JANUARY

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Business Idea One Can Engage In On Campus. / Asup Strike Update As At June 25, 2013 / Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.