Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Amazing Offers On Ebonybet.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazing Offers On Ebonybet.com (514 Views)

Ebonybet Is A Scam And Fraudulent Bookie. / Edit And Play Your Games On Www.ebonybet.com / Their Father... I Finally Won #56 Million With Ebonybet Bonus (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Offers On Ebonybet.com by BENZOCASH: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
AMAZING OFFERS ON EBONYBET.com
It is a pleasure to have a sportbetting company like Ebonybet where u can easily navigate and play games with different options, I remember this past week when I received a game tips from EbonyBET which I later on won some cash from them. People have been saying that EbonyBet is not real, am not here to defend them or take sides with them, but I want my fellow punters to know that they can cash out big everyday on EbonyBet and enjoy more than enough markets than the likes of BET9JA, NAIRABET and co. furthermore, it was a big surprise for me when I was shuffling EbonyBET website for weekly games, lo and behold, my eye caught a special offer on which have ever seen on any bookies.
It was called BIG BROTHER NAIJA 2017….I picked up my phone and placed a call to there so called customer care and they explain how to go about the game for me. Am yet to play the game but it was a surprise to see that they have such on their platform. Have never seen something like this on any bookies before, even the so called biggest sports betting company never thought of having over 2000 events per games.
However I will like to encourage my fellow punter who are at the peak of making more money to try and place a bet on ebonybet.com this coming weekend and see what I’ve been talking about for a while.
It is always getting better on Ebonybet, if u know what u are doing, I can assure you that u will never lose on ebonybet.com because there are more options that would save your money.
Like I do say “Feel Free to display your stupidity......or drop comments…#BENZOCASH

(1) (Reply)

For Freelancers Only / Keystone Bank Backs Smes With Free Online Training / Morning Nairalanders..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.