Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:29 PM

Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) (21541 Views)

"The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) / AS Monaco Signs Cesc Fabregas From Chelsea (Photos) / Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by Ijaya123: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good one.

Nigerian players have representing well in Chelsea FC. From Celestine Babayaro, to Mikel Obi and now Victor Moses.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by Ifeconwaba(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
moses am happy for you
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
I still wonder why they rate Kante higher than Victor Moses
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Donald7610:
I don't judge my self-worth as a football player. Football is something I love. It's a fun career deal, but it's not what I want to do with my life, because I see football as a game.
who cares how you judge yourself? This thread isn't about you, it's about Victor Moses.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
prettyiliams:
he has earned it
Welcome to nairaland.
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good for him
His new deal could be an improvement on his current £45,000/week deal
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by MutantMetahuman: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ra88:
Why not 3 or 4 years?

Anyways good one for him.
he still has 2years left on his contract so he added 2 to it making four years.

I think teams all over europe will be after him after this season that's why chelsea quickly extends his contract by another 2 years to make more money incase they wanna sell him. He can also use the opportunity to negotiate a fat paycheck.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by EAZY2422(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Young03:
who is victor moses?
the one who can feed your entire generation and the one after till you all die....#nohardfeelingsbro. Just answering your question.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by princejenks(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
hope it comes with a pay rise?at least a 100k a week won't be asking too much
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by bamasite(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
congrats to him.....love the dude
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by martooski(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
amiibaby:
Good

Next.......

why are you so wasteful.... haha

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by NAVYdogg: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
EAZY2422:
the one who can feed your entire generation and the one after till you all die....#nohardfeelingsbro. Just answering your question.

BEST ANSWER 2016/2017

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
frenchwine:
Great guy.
Meanwhile Mikel has signed his way into oblivion.
When next he hears of Mourinho, he would give himself brain. The same Mou who almost killed Moses' career
shut up you need sense . how many managers coached
Mikel. I know you don't know they re up to 5 others apart from morinho why did n't he improve under other managers. y didn't he go out on loans like Moses. Mikel problem is atitudenal and laziness

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Up Blues
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by daududaniel(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Well deserved, keep the blue flag flying high.
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by sirlop(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Young03:
who is victor moses?
Are u living in a cave?
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by sirlop(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
I still wonder why they rate Kante higher than Victor Moses
Are u blind? Both are outstanding....but Kante is a war horse

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by Kog45(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

shut up you need sense . how many managers coached
Mikel. I know you don't know they re up to 5 others apart from morinho why did n't he improve under other managers. y didn't he go out on loans like Moses. Mikel problem is atitudenal and laziness
Why Mikel always gives u guys headache.
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
sirlop:

Are u blind? Both are outstanding....but Kante is a war horse
Am I the only one who thinks Moses is the most consistent player for the blues in that he is more reliable than any chelsea player this season; the takeons, his cut back, assists and not to be ignored his defensive contributions all has been superb compared to Kante who does nothing than obstruct play

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by sirlop(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Am I the only one who thinks Moses is the most consistent player for the blues in that he is more reliable than any chelsea player this season; the takeons, his cut back, assists and not to be ignored his defensive contributions all has been superb compared to Kante who does nothing than obstruct play
His tackles and obstruction of play are the secret to our success so far this season. He is the missing puzzle in that midfield. He does his job perfectly. If u've been watching our games this season, u wouldn't be saying this. Kante is the backbone of our team and without his contributions, Hazard, Moses, Costa...etc will look ordinary cos they will be exposed and made to track back. Kante stops those attacks that may result to goals. Leceister city lost him and they are battling relegation. He may be small, but I duff my hat for this little man cos he is next to nothing. Moses is wonderful too, don't get me wrong, but kante isn't getting the credit he deserves. He is the unsung hero of that team.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by guychidile: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
first I salute conte for trusting you,and giving you a chance.,secondly you didn't disappoint conte ..,and we, your fans,congrats.keep it up.
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by toprealman: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
obembet:
@ $20,000 per week. Good for u
For running about the field for 90 min, even that is more than enough. He was on 40/50K before, I'm sure the new deal will be an improved package.
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by chronique(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
You mean he now plays as a defender?
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good for him
Re: Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) by Ajsmart(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
So happy for Moses. He's finally locked down his spot and the world can now see how good he is. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. / Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) / T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.