Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why I’ve Been Having Sex With Chicken, A Kenya Man Shocks Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I’ve Been Having Sex With Chicken, A Kenya Man Shocks Court (1344 Views)

Busted! Drugs Trafficking Through Onions Shocks Social Media Users (Photos) / Chicken Thief Stripped Unclad, Bound With Chicken And Paraded For Theft / Kenya Man Rapes His 98-year-old Grandmother And Two-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’ve Been Having Sex With Chicken, A Kenya Man Shocks Court by castrol180(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
A man in Bungoma shocked a court of law when he admitted that he has been having sex with chicken, and went on to give the reasons why. The 18-year-old man identified as Kevin Simiyu told Principal Magistrate Stephen Mogute that he has been having sex with hens because he is despised by women due to his poverty. “Your Honour, I was caught defiling the hen by its owner. I fear approaching women because of the high level of poverty and I feel women are very expensive. Yes, I did it,” he told the court. According to the charge sheet, Simiyu, who is not married, was caught defiling the chicken at around 7pm at Nandolia village near Nzoia Sugar Company in Kanduyi constituency, Bungoma County, Kenya. Apparently, the hen died from exhaustion. The court ruled that Simiyu be sent to Bungoma GK prison until March 2 when a verdict will be delivered.
www.newsday.co.ke/ive-sex-chicken-bungoma-man-shocks-court/
Re: Why I’ve Been Having Sex With Chicken, A Kenya Man Shocks Court by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=castrol180 post=54171711]A man in Bungoma shocked a court of law

Apparently, the hen died from exhaustion. grin grin grin meaning he fu*cked the hell out of the hen cheesy
Re: Why I’ve Been Having Sex With Chicken, A Kenya Man Shocks Court by dikeigbo2(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=54171870][/quote

Badt girl grin
Re: Why I’ve Been Having Sex With Chicken, A Kenya Man Shocks Court by wordbank(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kevin!
That name?
Smh
grin
Re: Why I’ve Been Having Sex With Chicken, A Kenya Man Shocks Court by castrol180(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=54171870][/quote]
Yea, you got it right.
Re: Why I’ve Been Having Sex With Chicken, A Kenya Man Shocks Court by Nwodosis(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
I thought the hen will die of wear and tears!
Re: Why I’ve Been Having Sex With Chicken, A Kenya Man Shocks Court by RealZizou(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2017
I will kum and comment later cuz i get test nao....so wait 4 me o
Re: Why I’ve Been Having Sex With Chicken, A Kenya Man Shocks Court by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
castrol180:

Yea, you got it right.

wink

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuals In Ika Land Exposed / Nigerian Army Officers Allegedly Beat Woman Up For Wearing Military Camouflage / Legality Of A Civilian Having A Stun Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.