Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain (14322 Views)

See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary / How Lagos Broke Its Own Laws On Deportation - Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by eldee(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2009
okunoba:

I personally don`t think he should be deported, the crime doesn`t fit the punishment. I agree he could have killed someone by jumping the red light, but the reality is he didn`t. He should stay based on compassionate ground, with a warning of deportation next time he breaks the law.

To correct few errors on this thread,
1.driving under the influence means u have had too much to drink over the limit allowed to drive. U can drink and drive as long as it`s not over the limit.
2.Driving while disqualified is a criminal offence liable to a prison sentence.
3.U can be deported if convicted of a serious crime or u are serial offender.
4.U can be made to appear in court 4 driving violetions depending on the violations,  no insurance, mot and car defects can land u in court.
5.Athletes who have had residence in a country for at least three consecutive years, can represent the country.(IAAF rules)            .  

Of course that's what will happens . . . European Human Rights law subdues Parliamentary Supremacy.
What I don't like is the fact that people are calling this a case of institutional racism. . . That's bullshit.

His lawyers are being smart and not appealing the decision why?? Because there's no hope there.
They're appealing on compassionate grounds  . . . 'coming to Nigeria might be bad for the wellbeing of a disabled man'
If he stays here, it'll be a privilege not a right. . . because he lost the right to remain in the UK by being a criminal.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by BILLIONs1: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2009
Britains Triple Standards, Its disgusting
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by BILLIONs1: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2009
are u sure he was'nt charged for BWB, (Driving while Black) LOL!
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by FBS: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

FBS, this is irrelevant. . . . .

The Cat Owners did not commit a crime.
The Naija man in question here committed a crime on the back of several other crimes in the past.
He is a prolific offender and he deserves to be deported.
Na, you miss the point.
On what ground was the Bolivian man staying in the UK?
He could have been deported but he was smart enough to hire very good lawyers. He only won the right to stay because he shared a cat with someone.
Now tell me you did not laugh when you read that?

This other man. . .what was his offence? beating the RED light? Does that warrant deportation? I just want to know.
He needs a good lawyer. End of story. . .
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by onipanu(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2009
but people, the article was posted on the 11th of January 2009. By now the guy for don dey gidi grin
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by AngieFan(f): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2009
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Sauron1: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
FBS:

Na, you miss the point.
On what ground was the Bolivian man staying in the UK?
He could have been deported but he was smart enough to hire very good lawyers. He only won the right to stay because he shared a cat with someone. Now tell me you did not laugh when you read that?

The Bolivian man is an illegal immigrant but he did not commit a crime.
I am 100% certain the prosecutors woulda looked into his history to see if he had committed a crime before in the UK to build up a case against him.
If he's squeaky clean, then his lawyers have a much easier task to handle.
The Naija man is a prolific offender. . . . . . . . .He has been caught several times committing one crime or the other.
That alone is enough to piss a Judge off and authorise his deportation order.

This other man. . .what was his offence? beating the RED light? Does that warrant deportation? I just want to know.
He needs a good lawyer. End of story. . .

His deportation order was authorised not because of running the RED light. . . . .it was authorised because of his past records.
If he was a first offender, he woulda gotten a slap on his wrist. . . . .But prolific offenders are not spared in the Courts these days.
Good lawyer or not, this man's deportation was inevitable. Johnny Cochrane wouldn't have won this case for the Naija geezer.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by honeric01(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am 100% certain the prosecutors woulda looked into his history to see if he had committed a crime before in the UK to build up a case against him.
The Naija man is a prolific offender. . . . . . . . .He has been caught several times committing one crime or the other.

This is the part i hate most about your argument, what kind of offense warrants a deportation? i mean in the article we all read, his offense's always about traffic and nothing else, do you have anything to prove that he committed any other crime apart from driving related offense? undecided

~Sauron~:

His deportation order was authorised not because of running the RED light. . . . .it was authorised because of his past records.
If he was a first offender, he woulda gotten a slap on his wrist. . . . .But prolific offenders are not spared in the Courts these days.
Good lawyer or not, this man's deportation was inevitable. Johnny Cochrane wouldn't have won this case for the Naija geezer.

Did he kill someone? did he rob someone? did he ra.pe someone? did he take the judge's wife? did he enter UK illegally? did he commit fraud? tell us here, did he do any of these things? and if no, does traffic offense warrant a deportation of someone that's supposed to have automatic citizenship after representing this same silly country called UK? i have never seen a developed country with so much twist in their law, twisting anytime they want just to punish who ever they don't like.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Mekana(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

[
Don't forget that traffic law is civil not criminal offense. Does civil offense warrant prison terms or deportation in Britain i doubt it. In the US, thousands of illegal alien commit crimal crimes or even murderous offences, yet they stay, although some are deported.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by duduspace(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2009
gshyne:

Having a british passport dont make u british as if you re born outside the UK. Wen u apply for a british visa or passport it is made clear that you have to keep to certain conditions. Fairly recently there was the case of a white bloke deported to canada though he's parents are british for simple reason he had criminal record and he was born in canada.
i ve a feeling there re bits of information missing from the articule though or else the guy could still very much appeal the decision to deport him.

The part in bold is so untrue, please clarify facts before posting garbage such as this. It seems some people can't make the clarification between being eligible for citizenship and actually claiming citizenship.

The guy might be eligible for british citizenship on the basis of his parent's nationality while being eligible for Canadian citizenship by his birth place. He might be a canadian passport holder who has never sworn allegiance to HRM. I stand corrected but if anyone who holds a british passport commits a criminal act, he will serve his sentence and then be rehabilitated back into the society after paying his dues as he has nowhere to go except his land of citizenship. I however am not sure how this applies to someone who holds dual citizenship.

I recall that my younger brother's Nigerian passport was shredded by the Consular officer after he claimed british nationality.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Sauron1: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
honeric01:

this is the part i hate most about your argument, what kind of offense warrants a deportation? i mean in the article we all read, his offense's always about traffic and nothing else, do you have anything to prove that he committed any other crime apart from driving related offense? undecided

If i had committed 3 crimes in the past, an offence as minor as shop-lifting can get me deported!!!!
That is the law. First offenders are spared. . . . . .2nd time offenders can be spared but anything after that is asking for trouble.
It does not matter the nature of crime. . . . . .What has happened in the past will force the Judge's hands to deliver the maximum punishment.

did he kill someone? did he rob someone? did he ra.pe someone? did he take the judge's wife? did he enter UK illegally? did he commit fraud? tell us here, did he do any of these things? and if no, does traffic offense warrant a deportation of someone that's supposed to have automatic citizenship after representing this same silly country called UK?

U don't have to commit all these crimes to get deported.
I know people that have been deported because they did not have a valid train ticket on them. . . .So stop spewing bollocks.
There's nothing like automatic citizenship. U can marry 50000 British wives and not be a citizen. There's no way this man coulda copped a British passport even if he had applied cos his criminal ways woulda sabotaged his chances of getting a British passport.

i have never seen a developed country with so much twist in their law, twisting anytime they want just to punish who ever they don't like.

The laws are so simple but ambiguous for the fickle-minded peops.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by onipanu(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2009
@ duduspace. My guy no vex, but how is it possible that the consular office destroyed your brother's passport after claiming british nationality Abi ur brother join MI5 or MI6 and had to relinquish Nigerian nationality?
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Mekana(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

If i had committed 3 crimes in the past, an offence as minor as shop-lifting can get me deported!!!!
That is the law. First offenders are spared. . . . . .2nd time offenders can be spared but anything after that is asking for trouble.
It does not matter the nature of crime. . . . . .What has happened in the past will force the Judge's hands to deliver the maximum punishment.

I know people that have been deported because they did not have a valid train ticket on them. . . .So stop spewing bollocks.
There's nothing like automatic citizenship. U can marry 50000 British wives and not be a citizen. There's no way this man coulda copped a British passport even if he had applied cos his criminal ways woulda sabotaged his chances of getting a British passport.

U failed to strike a dichotomy btwn offenses. There are differences between Criminal law, immigration law and civil law. Most often, the later attracts fines and community work, definitely not prison terms, not even deportation. Where are u coming from? What qualifies one for the much touted British citizenship if not by the virtue of one marrying a Briton or wat? British economy is apparently stagnant and retrogressive, perhaps thats why they are aggressive against immigrants. Instead of planning and building their flawed system, they use (black) immigrants as scepegoats.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by honeric01(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

And according to the article, did he shoplift? and if he's been doing these as they claimed (numerous driving offense) then why is it that he's only been in the prison for just 5 months for more than 12 years of staying in UK? if he was disqualified from driving, his car should have been smashed or towed off.

~Sauron~ link=topic=365778.msg5117617#msg5117617 date=1260885510:

So driving offense is an offense fit enough for deportation? out of his numerous driving offense, was it reported that he killed or injured anyone with his driving? are we even sure the offense are really offense? what if he drove with an expired license, does that also warrant deportation? and just any kinda of person, someone who already represented their country as their citizen. it's like someone going to war with England as an English citizen, then he's referred to as non-citizen for some driving offense he committed.

[quote author=~Sauron~ link=topic=365778.msg5117617#msg5117617 date=1260885510]

Can you tell me any other person you know who represented any country at any international tourney without being a citizen of that country be with by birth or by nationalization? before he even got married to a British lady, he's already represented this same country as one of their athletes which means he didn't get married to a Briton because of documents. so definitely something is not right here and the law is making it sound silly and senseless.
[/quote]
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by eldee(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2009
Mekana:

U failed to strike a dichotomy btwn offenses. There are differences between Criminal law, immigration law and civil law. Most often, the later attracts fines and community work, definitely not prison terms, not even deportation. Where are u coming from? What qualifies one for the much touted British citizenship if not by the virtue of one marrying a Briton or wat? British economy is apparently stagnant and retrogressive, perhaps thats why they are aggressive against immigrants. Instead of planning and building their flawed system, they use (black) immigrants as scepegoats.

Myself, Sauron, Sienna and other posters have discussed this in previous pages of this same thread.
Posting it again will be useless. . . go back and see for yourself.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Mekana(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2009
eldee:

Myself, Sauron, Sienna and other posters have discussed this in previous pages of this same thread.
Posting it again will be useless. . . go back and see for yourself.

What the heck is wrong with this dude? Is it my biz what u have discoursed? U might need some fresh air Don't sound like a gay here buddy
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Sauron1: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
Mekana:

U failed to strike a dichotomy btwn offenses. There are differences between Criminal law, immigration law and civil law. Most often, the later attracts fines and community work, definitely not prison terms, not even deportation.

Driving after being disqualified is a criminal offence. I don't know why you guys can't just get this basic thing.

Where are u coming from? What qualifies one for the much touted British citizenship if not by the virtue of one marrying a Briton or wat?

To be a British citizen by marriage. . . .
U must marry a Brit. . . . .Get your ILR(after 2 years) and convert your ILR after 12 months have passed on the day it was issued.
Now, to convert your ILR to a full British passport, you must have no CRIMINAL RECORD. If you do. . . . .You can forget becoming a Brit citizen.
The ILR is issued on the Naija passport(what this man is still carrying) so this man is NOT a British Citizen.

British economy is apparently stagnant and retrogressive, perhaps thats why they are aggressive against immigrants. Instead of planning and building their flawed system, they use (black) immigrants as scepegoats.

They have a better working system than you guys do in America and there are no 22 million Black men in our Prison system like you guys do.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by honeric01(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

The ILR is issued on the Naija passport(what this man is still carrying) so this man is NOT a British Citizen.

They have a better working system than you guys do in America and there are no 22 million Black men in [b]our [/b]Prison system like you guys do.

Oh, i didn't know you are a britiko, alabajo. case closed.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by AngieFan(f): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
Mekana:

Don't forget that traffic law is civil not criminal offense. Does civil offense warrant prison terms or deportation in Britain i doubt it. In the US, thousands of illegal alien commit crimal crimes or even murderous offences, yet they stay, although some are deported.

You are aware that there is a difference between British and American law? In short all motoring offences in Britain are classified as criminal unless they have been decriminalised and handled by the council. And don't forget that this man also was also caught driving while banned and that alone is definetly a criminal offence.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Sauron1: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2009
AngieFan:

You are aware that there is a difference between British and American law? In short all motoring offences in Britain are classified as crminal unless they have been decriminalised and handled by the council. And don't forget that this man also was also caught driving while banned and that alone is definetly a criminal offence.

Thank you very much for this point.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Mekana(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Driving after being disqualified is a criminal offence. I don't know why you guys can't just get this basic thing.

To be a British citizen by marriage. . . .
U must marry a Brit. . . . .Get your ILR(after 2 years) and convert your ILR after 12 months have passed on the day it was issued.
Now, to convert your ILR to a full British passport, you must have no CRIMINAL RECORD. If you do. . . . .You can forget becoming a Brit citizen.

They have a better working system than you guys do in America and there are no 22 million Black men in our Prison system like you guys do.

I admire your intellectual approach in dissecting my argument, but u have it wrong severally and severely in few places. What statistics/data are u quoting from in arguing that 20 million blacks are in American jails? U must be delusional to think so or are u being hyperbolical here? Prior to the world war I and II, the Brits are the leading economy of the world,  but the German unslaught in London dismantled what ever they had there. Remember, Britian has been a nation for close or more than a 1000 yrs, Germany became a nation in 1870 after Otto Von Bismarck unified all Germanic states, Yet they were able to inflict such calamituos destruction on her majesty lol. British econmy is comparatively weaker than New York state's (not New York City). Which economy are u talking about? In the world economic perking order,  america remains number 1, followed by Japan, China Germany, where is Britain 5th or sixt behind  Germany that was levied 700 billion dollars after the WWII. Take a shower bro.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by citizenY(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2009
Too boring, make di man come home jo! We dey fight rogue politician somebody
dy obodo oyibo dey talk about cat  and Bolivia . I advise all illegal aliens in Europe or wherever to
avoid driving. It is the easiest point of contact with police, from ther na wahala.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by duduspace(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
onipanu:

@ duduspace. My guy no vex, but how is it possible that the consular office destroyed your brother's passport after claiming british nationality Abi your brother join MI5 or MI6 and had to relinquish Nigerian nationality?

Vex no dey, I haven't got a clue why he did that as we were young when this happened sometime in the early 90s but someone told me that in the olden days when yu take up citizenship of another country officially you are basically renouncing your citizenship to your previous one I guess. Most people don't take the trouble to find out what it means to take citizenship of a different country basically because we are mostly lawless people and to be frank it doesn't really matter most of the time until roforofo cases like Onwubiko's come up. Does the Nigerian constitution even permit dual citizenship?  undecided

I doubt if most people know or even care, as Nigerians we are mostly concerned with survival and staying one step ahead of others. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Sauron1: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2009
Mekana:

I admire your intellectual approach in dissecting my argument, but u have it wrong severally and severely in few places. What statistics/data are u quoting from in arguing that 20 million blacks are in American jails? U must be delusional to think so or are u being hyperbolical here?

These are raw facts, amigo.
22 million Black men have passed through your Prison system so don't flash racial issue here.
More Black men are in jail than in college in America. . . . . One Black men in 9 will be incarcerated(that's the average).

Prior to the world war I and II, the Brits are the leading economy of the world,  but the German unslaught in London dismantled what ever they had there. Remember, Britian has been a nation for close or more than a 1000 yrs, Germany became a nation in 1870 after Otto Von Bismarck unified all Germanic states, Yet they were able to inflict such calamituos destruction on her majesty lol. British econmy is comparatively weaker than New York state's (not New York City). Which economy are u talking about? In the world economic perking order,  america remains number 1, followed by Japan, China Germany, where is Britain 5th or sixt behind  Germany that was levied 700 billion dollars after the WWII. Take a shower bro.

All these are bollocks. . . . . . .
America is [i]s[/i]hit . . . .As a matter of fact, USA is not better than any 3rd world country as far as Health Issues are concerned.
Thats why people die like fowls because they don't have health insurance in your country while health is free for everyone in the UK from cradle to grave.

My teacher told me HEALTH is WEALTH so quit fibbing with your GDP or Capital Expenditure.
The Black race is going extinct in America cos the potential husbands are languishing in Jail cells and you are here spewing codswallop.
Take a seat and get educated.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by AngieFan(f): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
Mekana:

I admire your intellectual approach in dissecting my argument, but u have it wrong severally and severely in few places. What statistics/data are u quoting from in arguing that 20 million blacks are in American jails? U must be delusional to think so or are u being hyperbolical here? Prior to the world war I and II, the Brits are the leading economy of the world,  but the German unslaught in London dismantled what ever they had there. Remember, Britian has been a nation for close or more than a 1000 yrs, Germany became a nation in 1870 after Otto Von Bismarck unified all Germanic states, Yet they were able to inflict such calamituos destruction on her majesty lol. British econmy is comparatively weaker than New York state's (not New York City). Which economy are u talking about? In the world economic perking order,  america remains number 1, followed by Japan, China Germany, where is Britain 5th or sixt behind  Germany that was levied 700 billion dollars after the WWII. Take a shower bro.

In case it escaped you, America is hundred times bigger than Britain. The Island (Britain) holds just over 60 million compared to America's 300 million so that means a much larger workforce and productivity which inn terms means the ability to generate more economy. Despite that Britain still remains one the top countries in the world.

And please read up on your history books, you do realise the Britain actually won the war? If they hadn't we would acyually be communicating in German. shocked

Anyway you sound like you have an issue with the British?? Wrong thread Pumpkin. This isn't a America vs Britain thread! grin
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Mekana(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

These are raw facts, amigo.
22 million Black men have passed through your Prison system so don't flash racial issue here.
More Black men are in jail than in college in America. . . . . One Black men in 9 will be incarcerated(that's the average).

All these are bollocks. . . . . . .
America is [i]s[/i]hit . . . .As a matter of fact, USA is not better than any 3rd world country as far as Health Issues are concerned.
Thats why people die like fowls because they don't have health insurance in your country while health is free for everyone in the UK from cradle to grave.

My teacher told me HEALTH is WEALTH so quit fibbing with your GDP or Capital Expenditure.
The Black race is going extinct in America cos the potential husbands are languishing in Jail cells and you are here spewing codswallop.
Take a seat and get educated.

your teacher told u what? and u held it as factually correct or ascertainable? Guy, America is the leader of  the capitalist world. US economy is built on free market political-economy, whereby  individuals are able to aspire to what ever political or economic height their talents permits. Historically, that was why Fredrick Douglass ( a black man) became an  ambassador in the 19th Century. Politically, Thats why President Barack Husein Obama became President. And in immigration terms, Thats why many British ppl flocked to New England to escape British blatant socially and economically stratified system, which prevented thm from climbing the top echelon. They have the Lords, Gentlemen, Sir etc,  all these stuff are craps, they need to be scrapped. On healthcare which u have no clue, the issue is ideological, Liberals want a govt run health system to include illegal immigrants, who they expect to give citizenship in few yrs. That will definitely make most of them vote Democratic in elections. The Republicsans insists on govt non interference, which is the ideal of capitalism. U got it wrong completely. America has the best medical system in the whole world thats why many canadians and Britons, who could  afford it, come to US for fast and excellent medical attention. In Britain, One has to wait for months for medical treatment. Besides, some drugs are banned or made unavailable because the govt cannont afford them. On which basis are trying to contrast Britain with America buddy? everytime, Britain suffers one crisis or another, Gordon Brown or whatever, would come here and beg like Alamajiri for stimulus, when it turns to Zimbabwe, he will start to shine.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by IsholaAde1: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2009
use and dump,pure and simple
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by back2back(f): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2009
Britain sufferes one crisis or another, Godon Brown or whatever, would come here and beg like Alamajiri for stimulus, when it turns to Zimbabwe, he will start to shine.

Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! Gbosa!!!

I remember Bush used to have two dogs, one name 'Blair'

grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Sauron1: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2009
Mekana:

your teacher told u what? and u held it as factually correct or ascertainable? Guy, America is the leader of  the capitalist world. US economy is built on free market political-economy, whereby  individuals are able to aspire to what ever political or economic height their talents permits. Historically, that was why Fredrick Douglass ( a black man) became an  ambassador in the 19th Century. Politically, Thats why President Barack Husein Obama became President. And in immigration terms, Thats why many British ppl flocked to New England to escape British blatant socially and economically stratified system, which prevented thm from climbing the top echelon. They have the Lords, Gentlemen, Sir etc,  all these stuff are craps, they need to be scrapped. On healthcare which u have no clue, the issue is ideological, Liberals want a govt run health system to include illegal immigrants, who they expect to give citizenship in few yrs. That will definitely make most of them vote Democratic in elections. The Republicsans insists on govt non interference, which is the ideal of capitalism. U got it wrong completely. America has the best medical system in the whole world thats why many canadians and Britons, who could  afford it, come to US for fast and excellent medical attention.

All these things mean nowt if you are an African American in the USA.
Y'all are laboratory rats and the system has been designed to fail y'all.
What can come out of the Black race in your country when the best hands are all locked in Prison.
Statistically, one out of every 9 Black men you meet on the street will be locked up before he dies. . . . .What a useless country!!!

In Britain, One has to wait for months for medical treatment. Besides, some drugs are banned or made unavailable because the govt cannont afford them. On which basis are trying to contrast Britain with America buddy? everytime, Britain suffers one crisis or another, Gordon Brown or whatever, would come here and beg like Alamajiri for stimulus, when it turns to Zimbabwe, he will start to shine.

One has to wait for medical treatment when everyone has got his own GP? You are a raving stark illiterate!!!!
No wonder Terrorists see your country as a happy hunting ground because of the state of your national security.
Useless country, useless government and our leaders don't get fellated in their office.
Hurricane Katrina exposed the lies and the nonchalance of your government towards the Black people.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by honeric01(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2009
AngieFan:

In case it escaped you, America is hundred times smaller than Britain. The Island (Britain) holds just over 60 million compared to America's 300 million so that means a much larger workforce and productivity.

And please read up on your history books, Germany lost the war

Anyway you sound like you have an issue with the British?? Wrong thread Pumpkin. This isn't America vs Britain! grin

undecided undecided undecided chei, God help
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by StSteven1: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
Too bad for him but the Law has no respect for anyone so if he was against the law then he deserves whatever the punishment for that is,
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by AngieFan(f): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2009
honeric01:

undecided undecided undecided chei, God help

I edited my post as there were a few typos.

here it is again:

In case it escaped you, America is hundred times bigger than Britain. The Island (Britain) holds just over 60 million compared to America's 300 million so that means a much larger workforce and productivity which inn terms means the ability to generate more economy. Despite that Britain still remains one the top countries in the world.

And please read up on your history books, you do realise the Britain actually won the war? If they hadn't we would acyually be communicating in German.

Anyway you sound like you have an issue with the British?? Wrong thread Pumpkin. This isn't a America vs Britain thread!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East / APC Chairmen Didn’t Recommend Selection For Kyari’s Successor – Dalori / Police Foil Attempt To Vandalise Power Installations At Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.