Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday (5502 Views)

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again / Can You Allow Your Bae To Use Your Toothbrush? / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by pinkjacket(f): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hi everyone, today is my birthday.
No Party this year because I was busy with studies.
But AirForce1 surprised me with my favourite food and I really enjoyed.

Wish me happy birth day if you're less busy please.

May God continue to bless you Airforce1

Cc Lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by firstking01(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Rubbishundecided
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
You deserve more than that baby

You alone forever
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Lovegisty: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
So, wetin consine us?

HAHAHAHAHA..... SEE PHOTO OF THE DAY HERE

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
firstking01:
Rubbishundecided

You go just get HBP for nothing

As if no we say make no girl gree date you.

1 Like

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Orisirisi ni NL cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Kondomatic(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
That moment when you're dating yourself online

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Khd95(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
if u want to give a f#ck raise up ur hand
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by firstking01(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

You go just get HBP for nothing
As if no we say make no girl gree date you.
Don't dare me niggaundecided
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
Orisirisi ni NL cry
Hahahaha as in ehn
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
pinkjacket:
Hi everyone, today is my birthday.
No Party this year because I was busy with studies.
But Air Force surprised me with my favourite food and I really enjoyed.

Wish me happy birth day if you're less busy please.

God bless.

I think you should change the topic To "See what a nairalander prepared for his Girl Friend to make her birthday" maybe it would be considered worthy of front page baby

1 Like

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by optional1(f): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
so make we fall enter river bah..
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by obiorathesubtle: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
sad

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by yomi007k(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
shocked

Abasi mbok.....airforce1 u be ur papa pikin.

U fit open small bukka oo...ona kan o woja oo. U knw?
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by pinkjacket(f): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

I think you should change the topic To "See what a nairalander prepared for his Girl Friend to make her birthday" maybe it would be considered worthy of front page baby
Done
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Misbliss1: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
lets all donate money and buy someone sense from aliexpress, i cant do it alone, its for charity,
Contact me if you're willing to donate, may God bless you as you do so

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by pinkjacket(f): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
You deserve more than that baby

You alone forever
Love you crazy kiss
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahahaha as in ehn
O sun mi o embarassed
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Jodha(f): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nah all these kain foolish lasses.. Yahoo boys like airforce and Co.. They take do their jazz... As she no wan gree get sense..

.. Lemme comman be going..
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by VulgarLee(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Airforce1 dey dia de prepare food
and Don jazzy don sign new artist grin grin grin grin

na joke o tongue

7 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
pinkjacket:

Done

Cool

Mad over you baby.

Pay no attention at thrash talkers, it's what they do for a living.

Talk trash!
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
so u still dey claim this babe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
romance section , una no dey mature angry spits
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
O sun mi o embarassed
your own go soon come grin
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by vedah: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
"Bar" or "bae"?
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by optional1(f): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

lolz

see hope for front page.
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:
Nah all these kain foolish lasses.. Yahoo boys like airforce and Co.. They take do their jazz... As she no wan gree get sense..

.. Lemme comman be going..

Watch it kiddo

I've been balling from 16.

In my 27yrs of existence I've kept a clean sheet.
No crime, no game, no bullshit.

My Mom brought me up well.

While you're asleep, I'm awake balling, and praying to my God to be as successful as Dangote.

In case you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nogodye(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
O sun mi o embarassed

Lol...no be only you
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
your own go soon come grin
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Come from where tongue tongue
Nogodye:

Lol...no be only you
sorry ehn embarassed
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by saaedlee: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Airforce1 no mind all these bad Belle aporoko people na jealousy go kee dem
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
[b]Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Come from where tongue tongue
your own man will soon come around. From where? I don't know. Just believe in God
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
your own man will soon come around. From where? I don't know. Just believe in God
hahahahahah
Jack, you no well o cheesy
Did I tell you I'm single ni undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMG See What I Saw When I Opened The Con!dom I Bought / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. / Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.