Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

HSE And PMP Professionals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / HSE And PMP Professionals (989 Views)

Enroll For The Next UK HSE And PMP Training In Nigeria, June 2019 / Hse And Oil & Gas Employment Training 2017 / HSE And PMP Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HSE And PMP Professionals by Sirpc(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good evening and happy new month to my fellow Nairalanders.

Pls, how credible and good is Novelle Centre? I want to enroll for HSE and PMP training in their Centre. Should I go ahead or look for another professional organization and enroll for the training.

Thanks for ur response.
Re: HSE And PMP Professionals by Bitken: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Try Ciel Consulting. I did my pmp there and got certified. Ask for Obalim. He is extremely good and has helped a lot of people pass the pmp exam.
Re: HSE And PMP Professionals by Sirpc(m): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bitken:
Try Ciel Consulting. I did my pmp there and got certified. Ask for Obalim. He is extremely good and has helped a lot of people pass the pmp exam.

Thanks for ur response.
Re: HSE And PMP Professionals by bodlandsystems: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sirpc:
Good evening and happy new month to my fellow Nairalanders.

Pls, how credible and good is Novelle Centre? I want to enroll for HSE and PMP training in their Centre. Should I go ahead or look for another professional organization and enroll for the training.

Thanks for ur response.

A problem cannot be solved at the level of thinking that created it-Albert
Einstein.

You can take advantage of our coming Project Management Boot-camp training to gain globally acknowledged project management knowledge and skills and earn the prestigious PMP certification from Project Management Institute PMI.
We also offer a world-class online solution for several Professional Certifications. For more information please call or request a call back on 08023701151/08093701151 for next steps.

An investment in education always pays the highest dividends-Banjamin Franklin.

(1) (Reply)

Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany / How I Make N3,000 Every Day (the Steps Of Daily Income) / How To Make 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Other People's Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.