Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Awaiting Result Not Scrapped But They Would Not Be Considered For Admission-jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Awaiting Result Not Scrapped But They Would Not Be Considered For Admission-jamb (584 Views)

Solution to JAMB 2020 Result not Received After Sending to SMS to 55019 / My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help / JAMB Has NOT Scrapped Awaiting Result For 2017 UTME- Ignore Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awaiting Result Not Scrapped But They Would Not Be Considered For Admission-jamb by Kennyodinye(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jamb Has Been Giving Wrong Info And I Personally Think They Are Confused

First On Monday Jamb Made A Statement That The Use Of Awaiting Result Has Been Scrapped
Then On Tuesday They Came With Something Different Saying Awaiting Result Have Not Been Scrapped And People With Awaiting Result Can Register.
And Today Wednesday Jamb Tweeted On Its Official Twitter Handle Saying The Awaiting Result Has Not Been Scrapped But They Would Not Be Considered For Admission.

Re: Awaiting Result Not Scrapped But They Would Not Be Considered For Admission-jamb by LordIsaac(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
This cannot be real. Hundreds of thousands of SS 3 students would be left to roam the streets?
Re: Awaiting Result Not Scrapped But They Would Not Be Considered For Admission-jamb by Tiffany1(f): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Awaiting Result Not Scrapped But They Would Not Be Considered For Admission-jamb by Kennyodinye(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
LordIsaac:
This cannot be real. Hundreds of thousands of SS 3 students would be left to roam the streets?
That Is The Best Thing Bro ...let It Be Scrapped I Know Pple That Are Looking 4 Admission for 10 Years...Den One Small Boy Or Girl From SS3 Will Now Steal His/Her Space
Re: Awaiting Result Not Scrapped But They Would Not Be Considered For Admission-jamb by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 03, 2017
Kennyodinye:
That Is The Best Thing Bro ...let It Be Scrapped I Know Pple That Are Looking 4 Admission for 10 Years...Den One Small Boy Or Girl From SS3 Will Now Steal His/Her Space
Non be d small pikin fault na.The child was only smart enough

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Full List Of 286 Accredited CBT Centres Recommended For 2017 JAMB Re / JAMB Increases Cut-off Mark To 210 For 2017/2018 Admission. / Shortage Of In Dependence And Jamb Mock Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.