Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters (4440 Views)

How Rogue Bloggers Are Making Money From Your Content At Your Expense / War Against Content Theft: Nigerian Bloggers Are Now Disabling The Copy Feature / How To Stop They Activities Of Copy And Pasters On Your Blog.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by Icedprince1d(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
I don't understand why nairalanders and Nigerians at large see entertainment bloggers as copy and pasters.

Please I need to understand. Oya start commenting my fellow entertainment bloggers
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by nnaemmy(m): 7:24am On Mar 02, 2017
hmm

i think most times you can't help but to do it.

FTC, grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2017
I don't follow Entertainment blogs, Utter waste of Time, Nothing meaningful or fun there but the few I have seen all have the same boring Moorish format...It's basically copy and paste, there is an over saturation of such blogs, at this point there's virtually no room for originality.

Example...Wizkid buys a brand new car...You can write this in 69 different ways but at the end of the day it's just a picture of a car.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by babyfaceafrica: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2017
Because that is what they do? E.g aunti Linda.......no investigative journalism.. Gheborun up and down....even somebody's age ,they cannot check on Wikipedia. Just dubbing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by dabwan123(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by miltonchux(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2017
it's the same news you all copy and paste.
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by martineverest(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2017
.they are not profesionally trained
.they got to the business as a result of hunger.
.they are doing it because of money.
.they lack creativity.
.copyright laws arent working in nigeria.
.Nigerian youths have copy and paste embedded in their life/history.
.nobody is ready to investigate/research.

Its really weird that every tom,dick and harry wants to be a blogger.....even market women too.

Blog abuse

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by idris4eva(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2017
That's their way na....
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by rozayx5(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2017
cause they cant afford running a newspaper outfit

even linda with all her crew. still does it

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by benuejosh: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2017
it's not why are they seen as, That's what they do.
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by genteelo(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2017
No b so una dey do??
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by tolexy123: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2017
Hungry bloggers these days
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Somebody told them that if they copy and paste long enough they'd end up like Linda Ikeji...

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by olajay86(m): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2017
Do you want them to just write false news?

www.titopeblog.com
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by Samarys: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2017
That is how we ball
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by futurism: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Icedprince1d:
I don't understand why nairalanders and Nigerians at large see entertainment bloggers as copy and pasters.

Please I need to understand. Oya start commenting my fellow entertainment bloggers
before nko? what are they doing?
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by Afam4eva(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2017
As long as the news is factual, i have no problem with it. I only have problem with those who copy content verbatim without making some modifications.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by chronique(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Because that's what they all do. No one independently reviews music and write their own personal reviews. They all lift content from "first carrier" and paste it as news.
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by Lawalemi(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2017
That's why they are bloggers and not journalists
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by ednut1(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Linda ikeji wannabes
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by eph12(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Icedprince1d:

Are you insinuating that it's a lie?
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by infogenius(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2017
Because even the idea of blogging on entertainment in the first place was a copy and paste or simply copycat idea.
It was not an original idea to start with so what do you expect?
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by jetroolowole(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2017
Because they are lazy and in a rush to make money. Besides they are not creative. There are different angle to a news. You can copy but present in a different way.
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by pauljumbo: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2017
I think the title should be why most entertainment blogger

Not all do copy and paste
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by DirewolfofStark(m): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Because they only do copy and paste....
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by wizkidblogger(f): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2017
Not in Nigeria only. It's everywhere.
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by Arewa12: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2017
But it the truth..... Most Entertainment blog copy nd paste
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by seangy4konji: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2017
abeg comot here jor.
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2017
98% of Nigerian tech & moto bloggers copy paste & 120% of entertainment bloggers copy paste.

The annoying thing is they present as them own without credit to the original source. Majority of naija bloggers are a complete waste of time
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by hostkobo(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Jiang:
98% of Nigerian tech & moto bloggers copy paste & 120% of entertainment bloggers copy paste.

The annoying thing is they present as them own without credit to the original source. Majority of naija bloggers are a complete waste of time

You are spot on,

when they present these copy pasted information without credit to the original source - it pisses me off too.

Some even don't copy properly.

I dont consider such peeps as bloggers anyway.

I saw it now and then: if you want to blog about entertainment, become an entertainment person. Go and attend events, mix with the entertainment circiles, and get your own view, your own news. Take pictures of yourself with other entertainment circles, write about your own opinions. This is the only way you will be taken seriously as an entertainment blogger.

regards
HK

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Buy A . Org Domain Name In Nigeria / Please I Need Monetization Ideas For My Blog / Domain Name Needed For Headtie/Gele Online Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.