Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:54 PM

EFCC Raids Former Comptroller General Of Nigeria Customs Service Warehouse Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / EFCC Raids Former Comptroller General Of Nigeria Customs Service Warehouse Again (480 Views)

Customs Officer Undergoes Medical Test For Promoting Self To Comptroller-general / Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions And Answers (practice Online Here) / Trump To Fire Deputy Attorney General Of The United State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Former Comptroller General Of Nigeria Customs Service Warehouse Again by lanre88(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has recovered items worth millions of Naira from a large warehouse located on Nnamdi Azikiwe Road Bye Pass, Kaduna purportedly belonging to a former Comptroller General of Nigeria Customs Service, Abdullahi Dikko Inde. Operatives of the Commission’s Kaduna Zonal office acting on intelligence stormed the facility on Tuesday February 28 and executed a search warrant which led to the recovery of the following items;

1. 42 brand new customized yellow-coloured tricycles

2. 16 brand new cargo motorcycles

3. 1 brand new white 32-seater Nissan civilian bus

4. 1 MAN Diesel Truck

5. 515 brand new imported rugs of different colours and sizes

6. Two metal bullet proof safe with the sum of N 1,565 ( one thousand five hundred sixty five thousand Naira only)

7. Documents of transactions in different currencies within and outside the country.

The operation comes on the heels of similar discovery of 17 exotic vehicles in a property belonging to the former Customs Boss.

Re: EFCC Raids Former Comptroller General Of Nigeria Customs Service Warehouse Again by Gurumaharaji(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Whistle blowers .....papa God let me see who I go blow d whistle against for dream pls
Re: EFCC Raids Former Comptroller General Of Nigeria Customs Service Warehouse Again by Gurumaharaji(m): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Whistle blowers .....papa God let me see who I go blow d whistle against and d exact place d loot is hidden for dream pls

(1) (Reply)

Dear Women, It's Our Day. / Turn Ur Petrol Generator To Propane Generator Pls Call 4 More -08166866515 / Monday 29th Will Be Memorable. See Why(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.