Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Reminder To All (must Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reminder To All (must Read) (1507 Views)

Reminder To My Revelation / Jumu'ah Reminder -5 Things You Should Always Do Before Jumat Prayer / Genocide In The Name Of Religion- A Reminder Of How Evil & Dangerous Religion Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminder To All (must Read) by obinna58(m): 12:59am On Mar 02, 2017
I just want to use this medium to let all greedy religionists that existed out of nowhere, wanting to live forever after being preached and comforted with lies, i want to let them know that "everything that has beginning also has ending"
No one will live forever (its an act of greed)
It pains everyone including atheist like me but we have to endure(wish their is better option)
Make the best use of ur life don't let it get wasted by smarter ones
"We dead we gone forever"
Expose urself and train ur mind not to be tricky

cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by yomi007k(m): 1:01am On Mar 02, 2017
wink

Yes boss.....

Africa is cursed.
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by obinna58(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2017
yomi007k:
wink

Yes boss.....

Africa is cursed.
Lol
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by luvmijeje(f): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2017
So you believe in Carolyn Porco who is human than the Bible. Can you see that your issue is not ordinary.
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by akintom(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2017
luvmijeje:
So you believe in Carolyn Porco who is human than the Bible. Can you see that your issue is not ordinary.
Is that all you can deduce from this inspiring thought?
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by UyiIredia(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
luvmijeje:

The authors of the Bible were also human.
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by luvmijeje(f): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
UyiIredia:

The authors of the Bible were also human.

That's the criticism from the opposition of the Bible while is he also believing in the statement written by a human. You still don't see the irony?
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by skeendyke: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Atheists, if you don't know how life began then what makes you so certain how it ends? Since Science, your one-stop knowledge for verification of fact, is silent on the origin of life and the possibility of consciousness after clinical death as there are no testable basis for drawing objective conclusion on this matters then it means you are no longer operating on deductive reasoning but on faith albeit blind faith.

Unless you have a scientific explanation to support your theory you have no claim to fact. All you say as regards this are mere speculation you hope that by repeating and quoting or citing names they somehow evolve into fact. Your argument here is just that - speculation.
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by otemdomino: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
luvmijeje:
What is the Bible that it should be more believed than Carolyn Porco? Atum revealed to me that the words of Carolyn Porco are not far from the truth and to my greatest shock, I have revealed to me the book of Porco, to be included in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH at its completion.
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by akintom(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
skeendyke:
Atheists, if you don't know how life began then what makes you so certain how it ends? Since Science, your one-stop knowledge for verification of fact, is silent on the origin of life and the possibility of consciousness after clinical death as there are no testable basis for drawing objective conclusion on this matters then it means you are no longer operating on deductive reasoning but on faith albeit blind faith.

Unless you have a scientific explanation to support your theory you have no claim to fact. All you say as regards this are mere speculation you hope that by repeating and quoting or citing names they somehow evolve into fact. Your argument here is just that - speculation.

I presume you're a Christian, do you have any verifiable evidence (via scientific methods) of the creationist theology?
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by skeendyke: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
akintom:

I presume you're a Christian, do you have any verifiable evidence (via scientific methods) of the creationist theology?

You don't need Science to verify that the lyrics of a song is the evidence of a composer, a building is the evidence of a builder, the creation is evidence of a Creator.

You don't have to be a Christian to know this....it is logic.

1 Like

Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by enshy: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
luvmijeje:

That's the criticism from the opposition of the Bible while is he also believing in the statement written by a human. You still don't see the irony?

What irony my dear! What deceit! What fraud!
Vain hypocrisies!!!
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by akintom(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
skeendyke:

You don't need Science to verify that the lyrics of a song is the evidence of a composer, a building is the evidence of a builder, the creation is evidence of a Creator.

Yea, i know KSA, and i know my builder.

And who's the creator of the creation?
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by enshy: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
skeendyke:

So clear bro!
Big bang theory brought life, what about death?
What do we call a man who lives for the present and has no knowledge of his tomorrow?
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by enshy: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
obinna58:
I just want to use this medium to let all greedy religionists that existed out of nowhere, wanting to live forever after being preached and comforted with lies, i want to let them know that "everything that has beginning also has ending"
It pains everyone including atheist like me but we have to endure(wish their is better option)

cry cry cry cry cry
Hey man!
This is good stuff.
So how many dead bodies have been blown into space?
Please prove it by logic and reason..did you just believe it?
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by enshy: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
akintom:

Cool indeed!
So if it were some else's building, you would have thought it came by big bang theory?
What that bro is saying is: every building is an evidence of a builders work whether you know him or not; do you know builders of all buildings?
So creation is an evidence of a creators work!
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by akintom(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

Cool indeed!
So if it were some else's building, you would have thought it came by big bang theory?
What that bro is saying is: every building is an evidence of a builders work whether you know him or not; do you know builders of all buildings?
So creation is an evidence of a creators work!
not again bro.

Am very allergic to discussion lacking in honesty and intelligence.

You either don't understand the meaning of logic, reason and facts, or you chose to live in denial.
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by enshy: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
akintom:
not again bro.

Am very allergic to discussion lacking in honesty and intelligence.

You either don't understand the meaning of logic, reason and facts, or you chose to live in denial.
Im equally allergic to one lacking Integrity, Sincerity and Truth.
If every product had been manufactured, how come you deny human existence has a definite source?
If you say you dont know that definite source, fine but to say you require logic, facts, reason and which other one to know human existence has a definite source, is a crime and deceit.
Anyway, you may proceed with your man! Im out!!
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by Tazdroid(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
True, beginning and end

But where would be the justice for the billions who've died without getting it? The balance must be set straight
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by obinna58(m): 1:15am On Mar 04, 2017
luvmijeje:

Religionists thinks that everything in this world is all about belief including an ordinary statement made by someone
Wtf undecided
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by obinna58(m): 1:17am On Mar 04, 2017
enshy:

Hey man!
This is good stuff.
So how many dead bodies have been blown into space?
Please prove it by logic and reason..did you just believe it?
Eeeeh!!! Are u learner infact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by luvmijeje(f): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
enshy:

What irony my dear! What deceit! What fraud!
Vain hypocrisies!!!
I'm telling you. And they've deceived the so called intelligent people from God with their lies.

Imagine the lies from Porco and the so called intelligent people who swallowed it without questioning how she reached her findings. Has she ever been in space? How did human corpse bury 6 feet below get to the space?

But they have the effrontery to insult Christians.
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by skeendyke: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2017
akintom:

God is the Creator. Next.
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by skeendyke: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2017
enshy:

So clear bro!
Big bang theory brought life, what about death?
What do we call a man who lives for the present and has no knowledge of his tomorrow?

Like I always say atheists know nothing beyond textbooks. The Op avoided responding to my post because he has no proof to back his opinion. In that case it is subjective...something extremely contrary to scientific fact.

As regards your question....I would say visionless or blind but I really am not certain what you mean. Lol.
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2017
skeendyke:

Like I always say atheists know nothing beyond textbooks.

Likewise you Christians. You know nothing beyond faith and the bible.
The Op avoided responding to my post because he has no proof to back his opinion. In that case it is subjective...something extremely contrary to scientific fact.

As regards your question....I would say visionless or blind but I really am not certain what you mean. Lol.
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by enshy: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
skeendyke:

Like I always say atheists know nothing beyond textbooks. The Op avoided responding to my post because he has no proof to back his opinion. In that case it is subjective...something extremely contrary to scientific fact.

You understand my bro!
We are resonating at same frequency.
Just buttressing your points.
No other word but VISIONLESS: you plan today and have no idea about tomorrow.
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by enshy: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
luvmijeje:

I'm telling you. And they've deceived the so called intelligent people from God with their lies.

Imagine the lies from Porco and the so called intelligent people who swallowed it without questioning how she reached her findings. Has she ever been in space? How did human corpse bury 6 feet below get to the space?

But they have the effrontery to insult Christians.
They insult christians at a show of their folly!
Can you imagine record has it that Mark Payne, their leader was taking 20cigars/day? What does that tell you my dear?
He died bankrupt, lost his wife and friends! Only his daughter at his death bed! What do we call this?
A life well spent or badly spent?
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by akintom(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
skeendyke:

God is the Creator. Next.
Circularity!
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by GodsMopol: 1:35am On Mar 08, 2017
obinna58:

cry cry cry cry cry

Dude, train your mind to be in line with the wisdom of the foolishness of Gods word instead. You might think it would all end here, but lemme ask you two simple question, one how did this whole world starts and how is it going to end.

You always claim you are an atheist, but you are a Christian to me, I believe one of these days, you would go on your knees, asking God for mercy and sure he would forgive the son that was living ignorantly.
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by GodsMopol: 1:41am On Mar 08, 2017
otemdomino:
What is the Bible that it should be more believed than Carolyn Porco? Atum revealed to me that the words of Carolyn Porco are not far from the truth and to my greatest shock, I have revealed to me the book of Porco, to be included in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH at its completion.

Lemme ask, this your Atum is written everywhere, but my question is, did you leave Christianity for Atum or you were born with Atum speaking to you
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by otemdomino: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
GodsMopol:

Lemme ask, this your Atum is written everywhere, but my question is, did you leave Christianity for Atum or you were born with Atum speaking to you
Atum spoke to me while Christianity made no more sense to me. Since I was four, I have been feeling the presence of Atum, but I didn't realise whose presence I was feeling until December 31st 2015.
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by otemdomino: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
GodsMopol:

You always claim you are an atheist, but you are a Christian to me, I believe one of these days, you would go on your knees, asking God for mercy and sure he would forgive the son that was living ignorantly.

I love this positive urim of yours. When I was a sheep(gullible creature) back in those days, I also pronounce these kinds of stuffs on stubborn 'Muslims' who failed to repent. Then when I sleep, I'll start seeing Bible passages and how they got converted. Till today none of them has ever gotten converted. Christianity can show you false vision sha angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christianity Or Insanity / Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] / What Is Wrong With Wearing Dreadlocks To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.