Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive (4057 Views)

Esorae Luxury Interview / E'sorae Luxury Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Esorae Luxury Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Please can someone help me verify this interview sheduled tommorow, How much do they pay their sales executive is it worth going for, Do they pay well.... please help me their office is @ adewola kolawole off market road oniru lekki lagos nigeria and how can i locate the place coming from c.m.s

2 Likes

Re: E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2017
enter lekki bus from cms and tell the conductor that u r going to market rd. don't stop at oniru bustop at vi ooo. .....

sales jobs is more like a marketing job. u will be very rich if you can sell their products and I'm very sure about some added percentage to each product u sell. but d job ain't easy oo and be prepare to sell a house as part of your interview questions.

goodluck

2 Likes

Re: E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2017
thank you very much but i actually have two interview to honour tommorow same time from esorae luxury as a sales executive and a role in customer service department from jumia i don't know which one to attend and which to forfeit.... which do u think is better to attend...
Re: E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive by fizzy4luv(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2017
get to know what you will be selling , if you feel comfortable selling it, i will advice you opt for it but if not, go for Jumia . Besides can't you have one rescheduled?

1 Like

Re: E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Called both to reschedule but none agreed to... so its either i attend or ignore... am more concerned about the basic salary which one pays more between jumia and esorae luxury cause i will definitely deliver....
Re: E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive by tilope1991(f): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Boujurz:
Please can someone help me verify this interview sheduled tommorow, How much do they pay their sales executive is it worth going for, Do they pay well.... please help me their office is @ adewola kolawole off market road oniru lekki lagos nigeria and how can i locate the place coming from c.m.s
please how far about the interview please any hint?
Re: E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 02, 2017
any info about the salary structure
Re: E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive by fowosh: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2017
Boujurz:
hello bro.....pls I need ur reply.....did u go for d interview?.....and is it real
Re: E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive by Favuman(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
I went for a similar interview at the company some months ago. The position advertised was Retail Store Manager. The interview was in two stages and i scaled through all stages.
Surprisingly my offer letter stated Retail Sales Manager not the Retail Store Manager position I was interviewed for. I accepted the offer thinking they were related. After the training program, i was switched to Business Development without prior information and my consent . I protested against this but nothing was done. Business development is marketing and target is given,appraisal is done based on the deals you closed.
Well,i tried to settle into this new role and in just a month of joining the firm i made a sale of more than 300k as a newbie.
The shocking part came in January when i was just two months old. The Owner of the company sat me down and told me to my face that the sale i made after one month of joining them was rubbish and began comparing to others who had been in the system for a year or more,not minding the fact this is a role i didn't apply for and i was trying to settling in and from my offer letter,i had six months probation period. He began issuing threats,giving me ultimatum and giving attitude daily. My line Manager was of no help too,he also played the same fiddle.
To cut a long story short,my experience there was not palatable,they employ you for one thing and profile you for another. Without even giving you time to settle in to your new role ,they begin to term you unserious when the results slowly trickle in. Forget the terms they put in your offer letter, they don't adhere to it. Their people management skill is zero. i resigned as i could no longer tolerate all the issues i highlighted above and work in such an environment.

1 Like

Re: E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive by Temyj4real(m): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Hello everyone,
I need your help on similar issue. I presently work at the smackers limited, that's the the company that owns The Place restaurant. I role is assets inventory supervisor. I just got an offer for inventory supervisor at E'Sorae Homes for a better salary than the place. Is it advisable to move? I really care to know about the working conditions of this company.
Re: E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive by Emma1Oj(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
E'SORAE LUXURY and WHITE TREE

If you want to know the real definition of tyranny, dehumanization and slavery work there and see tins yourself.

Na one short devil nai get both. Very heartless and never appreciative. He feel he's doing you a favour working for him.

He doesn't pay in time. Staff dump is job every month has trash..

Don't have the plan to work there, if you must create an office inside the short devil office.

Cony man die cony man bury am.

1 Like

Re: E'sorae Luxury Interview As A Sales Executive by TOPEADE81: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
These lies are NOT TRUE. i worked at Esorae Luxury for 3 years as an accountant, my experience was great. The CEO just cant stand incompetent and dishonest people. This could be one of those staff that were either fired for dishonesty or theft

he appreciate loyalty, i know a few staff he has gifted cars and money to for commitment to the business. stop spreading lies. He rewards hardworking and committed people .

T.A

(1) (Reply)

From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity / Corona Virus Facts - Types Of People That Can't Contact Corona Virus Easily / Will You Chose Prison Service Or Civil Defense Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.