Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her (53134 Views)

What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by MrGreenMavro: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Nickymezor(f): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
ruggedised:
she should manage it wink cheesy
manage ke?

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by megareal: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
This nonsense happened to my friend so I learned. I got it right in the dress department but still got frustrated on programme, decorations and chief brides maid.

Some wedding planners are crazy.

Make she kukuma find dress for Naija buy sharperly.
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by DavidEsq(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
LegalBaby:
Nigerian tailors are the worst.
Pls kindly take Edo and Delta tailors outta that generalisation. They are too gbasky. Kogi tailors are d devil's next-door neighbours
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by mjay(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
DollarAngel:
We have arrived

Eyin wo?

Its better she go and rent another gown first and then sort herself out later. That's life, you win some you lose some and you learn from them all.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by mayysen(f): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
With mayysen stiches, u get what you want with guarantee and timely delivery. Try us out. pm us @ iyiolaolumayowa07@gmail.com .
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Dyt(f): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

People are making millions of dollars off of Aliexpress while you still live with your parents

It's not my fault you are so shallow minded
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by slineik(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=mroop post=54195341]She how she narrated how hilarious story below

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/with-one-week-to-her-wedding-lady.html?m=0

[/quo

Which online portal?
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by paulsibility(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
The change APC promised n d change they delivered

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Googleus(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
tell d sister she was sent d AFRICAN copy...the one online na oyinbo copy
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
How do you know shes still living with her parent?
Y'al just type crap just to get likes

I know how kids behave
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dyt:

It's not my fault you are so shallow minded

Shallow minded ??

Just get off your couch and go get a job

You only know how to eat
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Juzzybabe(f): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
After my experience I never and will never buy online again. I know that feelings cheesy
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Dyt(f): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Shallow minded ??

Just get off your couch and go get a job

You only know how to eat
How do you feel now you got my attention?
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Why would you order a wedding gown online in Nigeria?
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Fact007(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
LegalBaby:
Nigerian tailors are the worst.
one thing u ppl don't know, u ppl want exact material for the sample u show...u no fit get am for this 9ja u can only see similar to am..last if the Tailor is good he or she go sew am perfect.......
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
some people dumb sha. How can you order your wedding gown online?
Who does that
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by DuchessBlue(f): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dyt:

How do you feel now you got my attention?

Sorry, i don't need attention from a broke unemployed fat 45 year old woman who still live with her parents

The only people who needs your attention are bus drivers and okada men
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by joinnow: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
DollarAngel:
We have arrived

Yes from East Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Foxy4luv(f): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
hahaha,
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Dyt(f): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Sorry, i don't need attention from a broke unemployed fat 45 year old woman who still live with her parents

The only people who needs your attention are bus drivers and okada men

Why you mad?
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dyt:

Why you mad?
cheesy cheesy

Mad ??

Sorry, i don't get mad at kids
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Dyt(f): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Mad ??

Sorry, i don't get mad at kids

What do you want?
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dyt:

What do you want?
cheesy cheesy

I want you
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by addlogg(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
What is u see is what u get. Lagos State lottery lotto ;DWhat is u see is what u get. Lagos State lottery lotto
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Dyt(f): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I want you

So why were you playing the defensive game
cheesy cheesy

Do you have money?

grin grin
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dyt:

So why were you playing the defensive game
cheesy cheesy

Do you have money?

grin grin

Yes, i have money

Do you ??
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by izzou(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dyt:

Why you mad?
cheesy cheesy

Your maturity is awesome

You must be a peacemaker, maybe lipsrsealed
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Dyt(f): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
izzou:

Your maturity is awesome

You must be a peacemaker, maybe lipsrsealed

Yh
Maybe

I could be an angry woman too
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by izzou(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dyt:

Yh
Maybe

I could be an angry woman too
cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's normal

We all do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Python Photoshoot Scares Miss Uganda / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) / Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.